YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
that's weird, i don't know what happened to you, can be a thing from the game difficulty or the dev change how the edicts points work on the latest versions (just a reminder i tested that in v0.5g in Prisoner Mode and it worked + i can spend as many points as I want on the day)
Maybe it's because I'm in warden mode. I'll try with prisoner mode.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
I think something is broken in .5i ... I'm fairly early in a new game with slut level 3-5, butt desire 18, fully dressed and standing and enemies start to grope my butt? Didn't see that in earlier games I think.

yulyulyulyul

Jun 6, 2017
How or what exactly is the receptionist job? See plenty of talk about it but couldn't find anyone saying how to get it.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
How or what exactly is the receptionist job? See plenty of talk about it but couldn't find anyone saying how to get it.
Defeat Level 1 Boss to unlock Level 2. Then in the Edicts on the Level 1 Tap unlock the Edict "Repair Visitors Center" and then Edict "Receptionist Outfit". Then the room before the Bar is the Visitors Center. There you can work then.

Reactions: yulyulyulyul
Jul 4, 2017
I am currently experiencing an almost complete stop of arousal gain from the bar job after a few repeated jobs, and at about 100 passives.
Once the arousal stops, the whole game's arousal is messed up and karryn just stops having orgasms XD
I think there might be a bug within the calculations?

Or am I the only one with this problem? I've had it in both 0.5H and 0.5I both new games.

Paralatae

May 15, 2019
just want to confirm if other people are seeing the "colorfully" colored characters (by that I mean purple, red, orange, etc) that I've noticed have been added. Kind of a weird change and they don't appear to affect other graphics.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
It's just meant to be another indicator that the character has higher than normal stats. So you'll know why suddenly you got hit for 6000 damage with no way to stop it.

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

FallenSkye

May 27, 2019
Seen it before in this thread but I can't seem to find it, does anyone know how to make Karryn nude during the Waitress job?

mortaljes

Oct 8, 2017
does any one know how to increase/edit sensitivity? would like to make karryn have orgasm more easily

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes