Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
so I'm curious, is the developer just making a game from javascript or is he using a game engine(that uses webgl, i guess..) that uses javascript?

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
yes, sry I realized only after I posted lol( awkward laughing )

so rpg maker can use javascript? I guess that is the better question :)

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
Locate in RemtairyPrison.js
Code:
Game_Party.prototype.advanceNextDay = function()
Add this (taken from RemtairyDebugMode.js) to the function.

Code:
if(true) {
            for(let i = PASSIVES_LIST_START_ID; i <= PASSIVES_LIST_END_ID; i++) {
                $gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID).setCharacterCreatorPassive(i);
            }
            for(let i = PASSIVES_LIST_TWO_START_ID; i <= PASSIVES_LIST_TWO_END_ID; i++) {
                $gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID).setCharacterCreatorPassive(i);
            }
        }
Then sleep once, let the game save, then quit and remove it then relaunch (there's probably no negative for leaving it in since I don't think RPGMV lets you learn the same skill multiple times, but don't complain if your game breaks). Getting the passive ability is what unlocks active skills. It seems there are currently 171 passives total. This will turn the character into a nympho from day 2 with zero inhibitions.

Something I found while digging into this is that there is a 'Cock Kick' skill that Karryn can learn which I imagine many probably didn't know existed because the requirements to learn it are fairly steep: KO 100 enemies that have an erection. It's basically a 1hitKO skill to any enemy with an erection.

Edit: Upon looking further, it seems there are hardcoded limits in place on how high certain stats can go. For example, stat "A" may have a cap of 100, so no matter how many times "A" is performed, it can never go above 100. There are a high number of things that have requirements above the current limits, including what I mentioned above. I would imagine as the game development continues these limits would be raised and eventually removed when the game is completed.
repassing it, still work on v0.5 for those want to try it, unlock all the passives on the game (with in total is 194 right now) (PS: i would recommend doing this after unlocking level 2, because Karrny's will be VERY SENSITIVE to anything or a complete slut)

Reactions: Nagato_

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
To the people having framerate problems: go to nwjs website and download their latest build (I downloaded beta version but normal one will probably work too) then copy all the files into the game folder and replace everything, game is wayyy less laggy for me after that.
Believe me, I'm tryed a lot of them. And builds after ~3x.x leads to picture freeze (game react on input and you can hear sounds) after some time of play. it's not about fps at all, I have stable 60.

jack12

Jun 16, 2017
To the people having framerate problems: go to nwjs website and download their latest build (I downloaded beta version but normal one will probably work too) then copy all the files into the game folder and replace everything, game is wayyy less laggy for me after that.
Can confirm this works. Download the latest build from nwjs.io

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
Is there a cheat to unlock more edicts per day?
there's no cheat but you can edit the .js file for get more Edicts points per day, nothing too difficult, i would recommend using Notepad++ for this and here is a post to do it, just follow the guy instructions (and of course a backup of your save and the .js file just for safety)
Yes there is. As this is a RPGMaker MV title, the code is all human readable javascript.

First navigate to the subfolder \www\js\plugins
There open the file RemtairyEdicts.js
Then search for points += Math.min(maxCarryover, unusedPoints);
Change that line to points = 100; and each day you'll have 100 points.

Other fun stuff to change is in RemtairyKarrynWaitress.js
The line this._karrynMugAmount += semen; can be changed to semen*5 to fill the mug with way more cum. Don't go overboard on that though, i first tried 50 because only a few actually ejaculated into the mug previously. Then when i changed it suddenly 6 out of 8 did, which would take ages to click through. (If you don't know, the mug can be filled up to the brim, there are 4 different pictures for how much is in it)

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I didn't place it correctly, it worked after I messed with it

I didn't see the function was longer than I thought

It's actually because I don't use notepad++ for JS.. so I don't have a good visual setup for it

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
I didn't place it correctly, it worked after I messed with it

I didn't see the function was longer than I thought

It's actually because I don't use notepad++ for JS.. so I don't have a good visual setup for it
np dude living and learning ;)

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
there's no cheat but you can edit the .js file for get more Edicts points per day, nothing too difficult, i would recommend using Notepad++ for this and here is a post to do it, just follow the guy instructions (and of course a backup of your save and the .js file just for safety)
Thanks.

I tried it and it adds more edicts every day.
The problem is that I cannot use more than 4 edicts per day. Is there another way to remove this limit?

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
Thanks.

I tried it and it adds more edicts every day.
The problem is that I cannot use more than 4 edicts per day. Is there another way to remove this limit?
you can't? hmm well that's strange, i managed to change the edicts to 100 per day without a problem even on the Prisoner Mode, did you edited this line right? if yes, i don't know what gone wrong
Edicts.png
(PS: i don't know about a limit for using edicts per day, because i can use the much as i want)

Reactions: phantomz

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
you can't? hmm well that's strange, i managed to change the edicts to 100 per day without a problem even on the Prisoner Mode, did you edited this line right? if yes, i don't know what gone wrong
View attachment 643601
(PS: i don't know about a limit for using edicts per day, because i can use the much as i want)
It does show 50 points in my game. But I can unlock just one training edict every day.

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
It does show 50 points in my game. But I can unlock just one training edict every day.
that's weird, i don't know what happened to you, can be a thing from the game difficulty or the dev change how the edicts points work on the latest versions (just a reminder i tested that in v0.5g in Prisoner Mode and it worked + i can spend as many points as I want on the day)

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes