Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
Is it possible to unlock the xp levels? Seems like I hit a cap and not sure if it can be avoided.
If you mean the max level of 12 (or 24 if you subjugated level 1) then the search function of this website is your friend. Because often times you can find the answer to your question, if it's not too specific. For example I posted how you can modify the files to increase said max level: Here

old spider

Apr 14, 2018
can i get a list of the files that gets requested in the receptionist job?, there seems to be a filename mismatch that i can't find, can't even progress with "summon a visitor" . . . hrrghgh

Glacies

Feb 21, 2019
i usually play jp version because of non translated text. but how can i apply uncensored picture?
this is must be plugin, but i can't find script. plz help.

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
Level 2 defeat spawns you behind enemy lines. Slimes clogging up the hallway are basically unbeatable.

Honestly, this game could be great, but it fucking sucks right now.

vorhol

Apr 29, 2020
So I am playing on mac and I couldn't run the game through wine, but I was scrolling through comments and found this post

and tried what he did by downloading nwjs off of . After I took my game (running 0.5h) and replaced nw.exe with the nwjs file that comes in the download from the mentioned website and tried running my game, the game started working fucking perfectly. I didn't even have to open wine, just drag nwjs into your game folder and replace the nw.exe with nwjs and the game works smoothly. Right now I am 40 ish minutes in and cutscenes are fast and instant with no lag and no frame drops. Keep in mind I haven't played that long so issues could come up but so far the game works perfectly. I ran the file from nwjs.io through Malwarebytes and it was clean as well. If you are playing on mac give it a shot, it runs perfectly for me.
Thank you guys. It is working under Linux also. Launch terminal in linux and navigate to games folder. Then type:

/absolute path where you extracted nw archive/ nw .

there is a dot at the end. in my case I extracted in the same folder where is game folder and renamed it to 'nwjs' so in my case I use:

../nwjs/nw .

Jul 27, 2018
1. Have all the Goblin Passives and the Sex Edict for the Goblins.
2. Go with Higher Pleasure to work, that you Char is aroused.
3. Wait for Goblins to lick MCs Pussy and while there at it make sure to have visitors at the Table.
4. Some of them should get a red ! over the head. The more you do it the better
5. Now over the next few Shifts you will have visitors that will ask MC for Sex stuff. Once again make sure to go aroused to work, that your desires rise quickly. With time almost everybody will ask for Sex stuff.That's about it.
damn. I would never know this on my own. tank u mistar.

old spider

Apr 14, 2018
../nwjs/nw .
i usually just start the terminal in folder and go
./nw
problem is the case sensitivity, somehow, it messes up with mine, one example is the file at img/enemies/ i.e. Goblin_01, which it can't pull (since it is looking for goblin_01), and thus just loads indefinitely at trying to load a goblin in game, back in v4, i could play it through the browser to know the troublesome filenames, but with the source map error, i can't find the rest, like the ones responsible for the damn receptionist routine, I can't even see the history button somehow. .

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
Great. So I lose a day and then lose another one because it makes me waste all of my stamina just getting back to safety on the next day? Nope. No thanks. Fuck that noise.

• Hey there
Reactions: BigJohnny

jlight7

Dec 23, 2018
certain modifications, such as strength, money, edicts, sensibility and difficulty of the game, I modify through the site:
If you edit RemitaryKarrynPassives.js near the top (a little way down) there's a starting slut level value set at (0).
You can set that to whatever you like.
You can start the game with just the starting passives and max slut level.

Another tweak I love to do is adding more waves of enemies (and more people to defeat scenes) by editing the RemitaryEnemyTroop.js you can add as many waves as you want to most fights (as well as add Tonkin to defeat scenes and riots, though I haven't been able to add more waves to riot fights and can only max it out with 6 enemies).

Just backup files before editing so you can reverse shit if you break your game.
Editing RemitaryLimits.js can also increase the counts of sex acts and partners, orgasms, fluids etc. and lets you unlock all the passives that might be locked. I didn't like it maxing out at like 30 blowjobs so I made it keep track of the hundreds she really gave so I had proof in writing of how big of a slut she really is.

I've probably spent more time fucking with the files than I have playing the game.
In RemitaryEdicts.js you can add anything to your starting edicts (don't add the last bed or any subjugation though and the camera edicts don't do anything) the edicts for drugs and aphrodisiacs all work as well as meals for Karryn. Takes a while to copy paste shit but it's definitely worth it to get shit that's locked.

vorhol

Apr 29, 2020
i usually just start the terminal in folder and go
./nw
problem is the case sensitivity, somehow, it messes up with mine, one example is the file at img/enemies/ i.e. Goblin_01, which it can't pull (since it is looking for goblin_01), and thus just loads indefinitely at trying to load a goblin in game, back in v4, i could play it through the browser to know the troublesome filenames, but with the source map error, i can't find the rest, like the ones responsible for the damn receptionist routine, I can't even see the history button somehow. .
yes it is the same. It started well in office but when I go to room above bar it started loading forever

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Level 2 defeat spawns you behind enemy lines. Slimes clogging up the hallway are basically unbeatable.

Honestly, this game could be great, but it fucking sucks right now.
lol, the slimes are beatable just learn slam, you can oneshot them with slam +ki

Anniemeth

Feb 2, 2018
I got a few questions fellas, if anyone is willing to answer :)
1. How to increase slut level on my current save with saveeditonline, or the other thing people here use
2. Can you initiate sex scenes? like not Bjs or Hjs, but penetration?

thats it really i suppose :D

Nobu

Aug 8, 2016
Argh The lag in the cut-in are so annoying. I noticed the lag disappear randomly especially when you just start the game. Already turned off all the option except "faster battle cut in" that seems to help. Does anybody found a way around it?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes