Nicknameunico

Mar 18, 2019
The combat system is really annoying. I hope that changes in the future. Only bear it for Sachinama art and CG's, but its gameplay is frustrating.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Is anyone else missing some dialogue? It seems to be mostly centered around the guards.
Dev said, that he wasn't able to translate all lines before the release of 0.5 and he didn't want to delay it again, so yes, some lines are just blank for now.

kubkma

Sep 11, 2018
In Receptionist job i can't do any sexual things (zero kissing, no blowjob etc.). My Karyn is only invaded by goblins but visitors do nothing with Karyn. Any tips?

And those goblins are annoying because my Karyn losing Stamina becaouse of them and I need to use "Breather" very often.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
In Receptionist job i can't do any sexual things (zero kissing, no blowjob etc.). My Karyn is only invaded by goblins but visitors do nothing with Karyn. Any tips?

And those goblins are annoying because my Karyn losing Stamina becaouse of them and I need to use "Breather" very often.
Desire and Grinding.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
I have problen with rimjob, i need a desire of 105.
i have already a high slutlevel and equiptment that raise the mouthdesire.

What i need?
in the further versions was easier to give a RJ.

Strat1

Aug 14, 2017
So I have a problem when trying to load my save, after clicking on the save file only 'Loading...' screen in shown and apparently some uncaught exception is thrown and the game freezes. How can I enable debug console to see wtf went wrong?

Fantasia

Apr 13, 2018
No problem, when you open the menu in game, use 2 to navigate to the 'Switches' tab, then in the 'Switch' use 5 to find these options:
-Today: Bar Waitress
-Today: Bar Rep Up
-Today: Receptionist
-Today: Receptionist Rep Up
-Today: Receptionist Fame Up
-Today: Receptionist Notoriety Up
So, all you need to do is use 6 to turn all of them from 'true' to 'false', aaaaand done my friend.
Thanks so much. I really appreciate it.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018

1. Have all the Goblin Passives and the Sex Edict for the Goblins.
2. Go with Higher Pleasure to work, that you Char is aroused.
3. Wait for Goblins to lick MCs Pussy and while there at it make sure to have visitors at the Table.
4. Some of them should get a red ! over the head. The more you do it the better
5. Now over the next few Shifts you will have visitors that will ask MC for Sex stuff. Once again make sure to go aroused to work, that your desires rise quickly. With time almost everybody will ask for Sex stuff.That's about it.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes