uncleaR1596

Mar 3, 2019
Going to be honest, I am sure I am mistaken, but I beat the game on all three modes and I havent noticed any changes that stood out to me.

Verydion

Jun 10, 2017
Been searching around the thread allot and can't find what I'm looking for.
What I want is to stop her slut level from increasing. Not looking to do a "pure" run, but to see if I can do a "unwillingfucktoy" type playthrough.
Have looked through quite a few of the plugins, but can't really make sense of too much in there in regard to this. Pretty sure there is an option to do this in there but I can't find it. Guess it is possible to change the slut level gained when obtaining a passive, but still looking through the plugins...
If editing the plugins is not an option to achieve this, do anyone have an editor that allows changing the slut variable? None of those I have tried so far can change it.

EDIT:
Think I have manged to get it to work, though not yet sure.
Edited RemtairyKarrynPassives with the following changes

Game_Actor.prototype.increaseSlutLvl = function() {
this.setSlutLvl(this.slutLvl + 1); <-----Changed to 0

//Learn New Passive
Game_Actor.prototype.learnNewPassive = function(skillId) {
if(this.hasPassive(skillId)) return;
console.log('learn new ' + skillId); //debugging
this.learnSkill(skillId);
this._newPassivesUnlocked.push(skillId);
this.setDateForPassiveJustObtained(skillId);
this.increaseSlutLvl(); <------REMOVED
};

Last edited:
Reactions: KishudarK and mtsPR

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Hmm, how do you get Karryn to flash people in the bar? Nothing seems to work. My Karryn is at like Slut Level 100+ and has a bunch of lewd passives, so, there should be no issues with lewdness. Even when she has 100 in all desires, she'll still refuse. It's mildly annoying.

Speaking of, why did the game suddenly get so laggy? Anyone have a fix or possible work around to it?
You can try this.

Just replace all the files (not the subdirectories) from the package to your game root dir. Got it from a prior post.
-----------------
Seems the dev is using Construct? Hence the NW.exe instead of the game.exe we had before with RPGM.

Reactions: naoligopraisso

Sunni

Jan 2, 2018
THIS!!! I also want to know how.
Not sure if already answered, but you need Karryn to have the right amount of Desire and she needs to be wet, and her clothes are off so the Guards can actually start this. It might take a while but try your best. Just need more passives so it's a lot easier to get her pleasure up.

Sunni

Jan 2, 2018
What I want is to stop her slut level from increasing. Not looking to do a "pure" run, but to see if I can do a "unwillingfucktoy" type playthrough.
Have looked through quite a few of the plugins, but can't really make sense of too much in there in regard to this. Pretty sure there is an option to do this in there but I can't find it. Guess it is possible to change the slut level gained when obtaining a passive, but still looking through the plugins...
If editing the plugins is not an option to achieve this, do anyone have an editor that allows changing the slut variable? None of those I have tried so far can change it.
I guess just make sure that the enemies don't end up touching Karryn? I finished level 1 with a few things happening to Karryn and she was only at Slut Level 4. This was on Prisoner Mode too

Sunni

Jan 2, 2018
Wait, I can't access level 2 edicts
I thought this update was about subjugating level 2?
maybe it's just me magically create those words in the changelog
anyways there are still no level 2 subjugation
Level 2 Subjugated isn't implemented. It's only Level 2 Defeat scene afaik.

catapsis

May 29, 2017
Hmm, how do you get Karryn to flash people in the bar? Nothing seems to work. My Karryn is at like Slut Level 100+ and has a bunch of lewd passives, so, there should be no issues with lewdness. Even when she has 100 in all desires, she'll still refuse. It's mildly annoying.
The requirements for flashing are kinda involved.

To flash, you need to get 100 or more points:
  • If you're drunk or horny, add your boobs desire to your point total.
    • If you're only tipsy, add 70% of your boobs desire.
    • If you're sober, add 30% of your boobs desire.
  • If you have the third flaunt passive, add 100 points.
    • If you only have the second, add 75.
    • If you only have the first, add 40.
  • If you have the fourth "looked at" title, add 60 points.
    • If you only have the third, add 45.
    • If you only have the second, add 30.
    • If you only have the first, add 15.
  • If you have the second "sight pleasure" passive, add 20.
    • If you only have the first, add 10.
  • If you have the second flashing passive, add 40.
    • If you only have the first, add 20.
If you just want to permanently enable flashing, go to the file: Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins\RemtairyKarrynWaitress.js and change line return flashRequirements <= 0; to return true;

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Can't you use a save editor to keep managing her slut levels? Edit if starts going up too much for ya
I'm asking because I'd like to try out a playthrough like that as well

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
So, I gather the Patreon version is a Demo as well? Disappointing. Time to unsubscribe and uninstall and ignore.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Can't you use a save editor to keep managing her slut levels? Edit if starts going up too much for ya
I'm asking because I'd like to try out a playthrough like that as well
Just out of pure curiosity. What exactly do you guys hope from that change? Dialog is not gonna change since she is already willing on low Slut Level.

Reactions: Xhin

Verydion

Jun 10, 2017
Just out of pure curiosity. What exactly do you guys hope from that change? Dialog is not gonna change since she is already willing on low Slut Level.
Trying to get as much as possible out of this release as I was, as many others, that lvl 2 would have come a bit further than it currently is.

Sunni

Jan 2, 2018
Version 0.5i is out.

Edit: Not that big of a deal but
2nd Edit: Just realized it's been posted a page back >dead

v.5i

• Fixed Skewer and Slam disappearing after buying certain Edicts
  • Attempted to fix some bugs that rarely appears during the receptionist side job

Fantasia

Apr 13, 2018
To me, best "tweak" you can do is apply the Cheat Menu to the game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheat-menu-plugin.2787/

Im using it since v4, if you do right, the resources are delightful, for example: refill the stamina/energy bar during fights and side jobs, raise and down Karryn's stats, add itens and gold, even reset side jobs and guard battle to do them more than once a day and some other things i cant remember now.

View attachment 641193
Put some lube in this grind! Use Cheat Menu from EmerladCoder.
hello since yesterday i try to figure how to do reset in side jobs and guard battle by using rpg maker mv cheat menu plugin but still no success. If it's not too much can u tell me how to resets those stuff.

Jun 25, 2018
The requirements for flashing are kinda involved.

To flash, you need to get 100 or more points:
  • If you're drunk or horny, add your boobs desire to your point total.
    • If you're only tipsy, add 70% of your boobs desire.
    • If you're sober, add 30% of your boobs desire.
  • If you have the third flaunt passive, add 100 points.
    • If you only have the second, add 75.
    • If you only have the first, add 40.
  • If you have the fourth "looked at" title, add 60 points.
    • If you only have the third, add 45.
    • If you only have the second, add 30.
    • If you only have the first, add 15.
  • If you have the second "sight pleasure" passive, add 20.
    • If you only have the first, add 10.
  • If you have the second flashing passive, add 40.
    • If you only have the first, add 20.
If you just want to permanently enable flashing, go to the file: Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins\RemtairyKarrynWaitress.js and change line return flashRequirements <= 0; to return true;
This explain why it hasn't been working for me. I guess I am missing some passives. Thanks!

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
hello since yesterday i try to figure how to do reset in side jobs and guard battle by using rpg maker mv cheat menu plugin but still no success. If it's not too much can u tell me how to resets those stuff.
No problem, when you open the menu in game, use 2 to navigate to the 'Switches' tab, then in the 'Switch' use 5 to find these options:
-Today: Bar Waitress
-Today: Bar Rep Up
-Today: Receptionist
-Today: Receptionist Rep Up
-Today: Receptionist Fame Up
-Today: Receptionist Notoriety Up
So, all you need to do is use 6 to turn all of them from 'true' to 'false', aaaaand done my friend.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes