Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Regarding how to get the 'Wet' status fast, one option would be to change RemtairyLiquids.js Line 4 and lower it to 1 (dunno if 0 would break something so from 25 to 1 should be enough of a change)

I think someone showed how to modify the files to make them last longer, but I could be remembering it wrong.

In the cafeteria, in the top left with having a prisioner doing a brofist as a symbol, kinda explains what prisioner agression++ etc. does.

Lastly I never used the Edge Control so I can't help you in that regard.

Edit: Haven't played the receptionist job yet so I can only guess that you need to meet the 'vaginal creampie' requirement and then have a bit of luck so they ejeculate inside.
Mhm, thanks a lot for the help. I was just exploring Liquids file, but my brain is too slow to connect the dots sometimes, haha.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
More questions about the receptionist job.

What does the fan path mean? So far they are happy to shake her hand, which seems pretty boring to me, so I stopped accepting the request. From the logic of the game my choice must be wrong - anyone knows where the handshakes lead? Anything sexy coming from that afer some time?

What difference does it make if I get few or many people into the visiting rooms? Occupying Karryn with requests obviously keeps her from doing her job.

Any ideas?

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Anyone know how to raise willpower regen in reception job? I got 3 per rest with 0 tiredness and 1 per rest with any tiredness. Stamina regen is also low - like 200-250 per rest.
PS In bar job willpower regen is 12 per rest

Last edited:

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

What does the fan path mean? So far they are happy to shake her hand, which seems pretty boring to me, so I stopped accepting the request. From the logic of the game my choice must be wrong - anyone knows where the handshakes lead? Anything sexy coming from that afer some time?

What difference does it make if I get few or many people into the visiting rooms? Occupying Karryn with requests obviously keeps her from doing her job.

Any ideas?
I just deleted my game and all the saves with it, so I can't access the job right now, but if I remember correctly, you have three stats in Receptionist Job:

1. Notoriety related to the perverts spawning. It rises when you get spotted by visitors during sexual acts. Little helpers can crit you by doing all kinds of stuff and(not 100% sure about crit triggering ! instantly) it triggers the exclamation mark above visitor's head.

2. Fame(Karryn's fame) is gained by accepting fan's requests, which is handshakes. It's a decent time waster and good way to raise Notoriety(with a little help).
I think male fans can turn into perverts, if they notice you being kinky.

3. Reputation probably increases the amount of visitors you get, plus unlocks longer shifts. I'm not sure if it's actually like that. Memory of a goldfish.

To make receptionist job more fun, you can edit the goblin encounter in RemtairyKarrynReceptionist.js, otherwise don't choose 40-50 minute shifts without it, because it's a big time dump with not much of an outcome.
As someone said before, it seems that the amount of goblins depends on goblin related passives, if you don't want to edit stuff.

About visiting rooms. You want to work out a stable flow of visitors in order to get some perverts(if your Notoriety is high enough). Sending visitors to rooms opens space for new visitors, which gives a chance to encounter a pervert.

P.S. Can anyone give me a link to Karryn's Prison signature? The missionary one.

Last edited:

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Anyone know how to raise willpower regen in reception job? I got 3 per rest with 0 tiredness and 1 per rest with any tiredness. Stamina regen is also low - like 200-250 per rest.
You want to upgrade the Training tree in Edicts. Training mind should get you good amount of Willpower. As for stamina, I don't think I've had much problem with it, but increasing it wouldn't hurt either. It only takes a few days to max out everything.
Don't forget to make saves, in case something gets broken.

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
Bug:

TypeError: target.displayName is not a function
Game_Actor.receptionistBattle_greetVisitor_response (chrome-extension://hclccfedfofgmcmnadabimbofcjimmag/www/js/plugins/RemtairyKarrynReceptionist.js:1107:107)
Game_Troop.onTurnEndSpecial_receptionistBattle (chrome-extension://hclccfedfofgmcmnadabimbofcjimmag/www/js/plugins/RemtairyKarrynReceptionist.js:2204:10)
Game_Party.onTurnEndSpecial (chrome-extension://hclccfedfofgmcmnadabimbofcjimmag/www/js/plugins/RemtairyPrison.js:1946:14)
Game_Actor.onTurnEnd (chrome-extension://hclccfedfofgmcmnadabimbofcjimmag/www/js/plugins/RemtairyWillpower.js:196:14)
Function. (chrome-extension://hclccfedfofgmcmnadabimbofcjimmag/www/js/rpg_managers.js:2455:17)
Array.forEach ()
Function.BattleManager.endTurn (chrome-extension://hclccfedfofgmcmnadabimbofcjimmag/www/js/rpg_managers.js:2454:29)
Function.BattleManager.endTurn (chrome-extension://hclccfedfofgmcmnadabimbofcjimmag/www/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:1880:38)
Function.BattleManager.updateTurn (chrome-extension://hclccfedfofgmcmnadabimbofcjimmag/www/js/plugins/RemtairyBattleManager.js:453:14)
Function.BattleManager.update (chrome-extension://hclccfedfofgmcmnadabimbofcjimmag/www/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:1915:18)

Reactions: crastofin

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018

Any ideas?
You can get a Title, that gives you money for Handshakes. With that you can make +1000 Gold per Shift. Well depending on which Shift you take. Aside from that, male Fans can turn into perverts, if they see you doing perverted stuff. But that can happen with any male, only difference is, they have specific Dialog but thats it. If there is more, I haven't found it out.

Edit: Oh yeah, and while you are doing a Handshake you regen Willpower faster but that is more useful, if you are going for a pure run. At least in my Slut Test, you get so quickly your desires up, that you don't need the release Skills.

Reactions: ray3dave
Jul 4, 2017
you can constantly have karryn wet by modifying remtairyliquids.js

look for

Game_Actor.prototype.cleanUpLiquids = function() {
this._liquidPussyJuice = 0 and change the 0 to something like 80

and a quick question where the hell is CHARM parameters >< my char's charm is too damn high...

LePapaPizza

May 2, 2020
The receptionist job is awesome but I haven't really seen much happening with it, maybe it's because my character is a high charm build with not much traits besides some fondling?

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
PS In bar job willpower regen is 12 per rest
that's easy, just go to RemtairyWillpower.js and edit:
const WILLPOWER_BASE_WP = 200 <----- (example)
But I don't know if this will cause an error in the game, so back it up if you edit.

huyenvu1412

Jun 30, 2018

Any ideas?
JUST TRY TO MAKE HER LEWDER AND YOU MUST ALOW GOLBIN CUM ON YOU WHEN MALE CUSTOMER WATTING
ME CUSTOMER MUST "BLUSH" (I THINK) SO YOU CAN GET TIT JOB AND HAND JOB OR BLOWJOB IF YOU ARE LUCKY
EVENTHOUGH SOME MALE LIKE OLD MAN COULN'T BLUSH AND YOU AND GOLBIN MUST COME 3OR 4 TIME FOR HIM TO "BLUSH"

huyenvu1412

Jun 30, 2018
you can constantly have karryn wet by modifying remtairyliquids.js

look for

Game_Actor.prototype.cleanUpLiquids = function() {
this._liquidPussyJuice = 0 and change the 0 to something like 80

and a quick question where the hell is CHARM parameters >< my char's charm is too damn high...
YOU CAN MOD CHARM REQIURED FOR EQP IN REMTAIRYKARRYN
MY CHARM IS TOO DAMN LOW:((

Paralatae

May 15, 2019
Been a while since I last played this, are the fights still slow and long as hell?
Fights aren't slow. If you're talking about Karryn getting fingered by enemies for 100 turns the easy solution is to expend all your energy and get defeated to accelerate slut level. Most enemies I find ejaculate a bit too fast once they actually get to the more advanced sex moves and Karryn is a complete slut.

Wilstroke

Jun 17, 2019
one question.... in the new update, you still can`t subjugated the second level right?

Im asking cause I move my save file to knew version, but when I go to the part where is the boss of the second level, its all empty, before I already completed the second floor, but still in the last version, you can fight with him even if you win, or that was in my case, cause of that I better ask

Chumy

Mar 30, 2018
Reporting bug report, with picture attached of the bug. The event occur when in the 2nd floor as karyyn's masturbate and was getting caught by the various people there then the combat occurs then she lost somehow the error occurs, related to low memory.

cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined the more exact wording is in the picture that I attached.

View attachment 641974
Same to me. Delete the last saved game you edited

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
How are you supposed to defeat level 2 boss? I've been trying so many times but I just can't do it, what are you supposed to do?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes