Wilstroke

Jun 17, 2019
How are you supposed to defeat level 2 boss? I've been trying so many times but I just can't do it, what are you supposed to do?
the only thing I did that time was fight with all of them and defeat him, that was all, and then appears a message from the patron that in the last version you cant subjugated the second floor, and will remain in anarchy, but you can still play in the first floor and work there, preventing also revolts in the first floor,and wait for the new updated that was all, but know with the new update doesnt appear anything in the room where you fight the boss in second floor for me, cause of that I was asking if someone has the same problem or its a error in the new version?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Yeah, I'm not keen on venturing into this again without cheats, an indepth wiki or at the very least a guide. This is the kind of game that you need to plan in advance what you want to do, and it doesn't give you the information to do that.

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
How are you supposed to defeat level 2 boss? I've been trying so many times but I just can't do it, what are you supposed to do?
To stop slimes from regen you should learn skill "Slam training", red tree. Empower, slam, repeat. Win.

To Wilstroke in 0.5 new content only is receptionist job and some sex scenes.

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2019
Hmm, how do you get Karryn to flash people in the bar? Nothing seems to work. My Karryn is at like Slut Level 100+ and has a bunch of lewd passives, so, there should be no issues with lewdness. Even when she has 100 in all desires, she'll still refuse. It's mildly annoying.

Speaking of, why did the game suddenly get so laggy? Anyone have a fix or possible work around to it?

ewana

Jan 14, 2020
The game is certainly great. Tell me, is there something similar where the protagonist initiates H scenes, can defeat enemies with sex skills? From this, he only played in Meltys Quest, Vitamin Quest, Drop Factory, Vampire Fuck, Fallen Obscene Vampire.

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Hmm, how do you get Karryn to flash people in the bar? Nothing seems to work. My Karryn is at like Slut Level 100+ and has a bunch of lewd passives, so, there should be no issues with lewdness. Even when she has 100 in all desires, she'll still refuse. It's mildly annoying.

Speaking of, why did the game suddenly get so laggy? Anyone have a fix or possible work around to it?
Slut Level has nothing to do with it. You can actually have low Slut Level and Karryn can Flash people. Best way to make a lot of money even in a low Slut Level run.

What you need to do is:
1. Get the Passive "One vs. All", which gets you the Skill Flaunt (Defeat 150 and reached 32 Charm at some point)
2. Use Flaunt a few times against different enemies, so yes not the same guys over and over again. That will get you the Passive "Overflowing Pheromones"
3. Now in the Waitress Side Job manage all your Desires to be low with the exeption of Boobs Desire. When you reach 100 she should Flash her Tits. (Some people say, that drinking helps but so far, I never had to do that but if you should have 100 and she still doesn't flash, take a few drinks to be sure)

For the laggy part, the only thing that works for me is to close the game and restart it when it gets laggy.

Reactions: ray3dave

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Slut Level has nothing to do with it. You can actually have low Slut Level and Karryn can Flash people. Best way to make a lot of money even in a low Slut Level run.

What you need to do is:
1. Get the Passive "One vs. All", which gets you the Skill Flaunt (Defeat 150 and reached 32 Charm at some point)
2. Use Flaunt a few times against different enemies, so yes not the same guys over and over again. That will get you the Passive "Overflowing Pheromones"
3. Now in the Waitress Side Job manage all your Desires to be low with the exeption of Boobs Desire. When you reach 100 she should Flash her Tits. (Some people say, that drinking helps but so far, I never had to do that but if you should have 100 and she still doesn't flash, take a few drinks to be sure)

For the laggy part, the only thing that works for me is to close the game and restart it when it gets laggy.

I've had her do it without the passive overflowing pheromones, just with one vs all, 100 boob desire and being shitty drunk. It's probably some kind of formula where desire and drunkeness are considered and the passive lowers the threshold for her to flash.

nepot

Jan 15, 2018
Two parter since they only allow 64 pics. It's pretty much all the new 0.5 scenes with as many variations as I could be bothered to find, also pics from old updates.Couldn't snap the bj because it went too fast so I stole it from some guy in this thread. Enjoy

Dark_VonZer

Mar 27, 2018
Wait, I can't access level 2 edicts
I thought this update was about subjugating level 2?
maybe it's just me magically create those words in the changelog
anyways there are still no level 2 subjugation

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes