Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Could somebody please help me by telling me how to increase energy? I saw people with pictures having 150 energy,I only have 30 how do you do it?

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Could somebody please help me by telling me how to increase energy? I saw people with pictures having 150 energy,I only have 30 how do you do it?
Level up you karrin to increase your stats, unlock edits in the training section and equip items to gain buffs

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Does anyone know how can I edit stats like charm, energy, etc?
Since I can't seem to change them with a save editor
Energy status, stamina and others, you can probably edit the values in Karryn.js and Energy.js.
My karryn's charm, I managed to edit on the site:

Just changing the value of "luk".
However, I do not recommend that you make changes to charm, energy and stamina, as it can affect performance in certain situations, too much charm will make enemies ejaculate extremely fast, too much energy and stamina will make it almost impossible to satisfy karryn when her masturbating, i have a save with high energy and stamina, and it takes more than 20 minutes to satisfy karryn.
That said, if you are going to make any changes to the save or plugins, always have backups.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
The requirements for more goblins out at once are found in the Game_Troop.prototype.receptionistBattle_spawnGoblin function. The max number is 3. These same factors determine the max number of goblins you will encounter over the entire shift, in Game_Troop.prototype.setupReceptionistBattle.

JavaScript:
Game_Actor.prototype.reactionScore_enemyGoblinPassive = function() {
    let score = 0;
    if(this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_SEXUAL_PARTNERS_GOBLIN_THREE_ID)) score += 30;
    else if(this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_SEXUAL_PARTNERS_GOBLIN_TWO_ID)) score += 20;
    else if(this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_SEXUAL_PARTNERS_GOBLIN_ONE_ID)) score += 10;
    if(this.hasEdict(EDICT_BAIT_GOBLINS)) score += 10;
    return score;
};
JavaScript:
Game_Troop.prototype.receptionistBattle_spawnGoblin = function(forceSpawn) {
    let actor = $gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID);
    let goblinPassiveLevel = actor.reactionScore_enemyGoblinPassive() / 10;
    let goblinCount = this.receptionistBattle_countGoblins();
    let spawnedNewGoblin = false;
    let maxGoblinCount = 1;

if(actor.isUsingThisTitle(TITLE_ID_VISITOR_GOBLIN_CREAMPIE))
        goblinPassiveLevel += 1;
    if(goblinPassiveLevel >= 5)
        maxGoblinCount = 3;
    else if(goblinPassiveLevel >= 3)
        maxGoblinCount = 2;

So basically, you have the 3 "fuck goblins" passives. One more point is given for having the Level 1 Edict solution to the goblin problem. Another is given for using the title for getting repeatedly creampied by goblins while on the job (total semen volume > 420 ml).

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
3questions:
how can i get rid of karryn's tie?!?

In receptionist job how can i get the visitors and goblins not to cum so fast? or is it because my charm is too high? charm is at 75 slut at 58

can i always get karryn in her spread leg pose? like when the goblins fuck her. like to see her standing like that with no goblins there.

It will probably never happen, but i'd like to see:
in receptionist job:
visitors go behind desk and fuck karryn

visitors or goblin can use her radio and tell guards what they are doing to karryn or just let the guards listen while sex acts happen

karryn calling the guards while doing sex acts and guards comment on it

prisoners and guards can come in and fuck karryn in front of visitors

karynn making comment to visitors when they notice her doing sex acts

more than one visitor can join in

visitor comments when noticing karryn doing sex acts, maybe even show them move closer to watch.

Visitors taking out karryn's tits or removing her jacket

guard being able to call karryn on the radio while she is doing sex acts

if karryn accepts or refuses a request she can still act. example she agrees to boob touch or handjob, she can still use radio or call visitors to come up

in waitress:
customers able to request blowjob or hand job while karryn waitresses.

customers able to buy karryns cloths.

love to see a dancer/stripper job included sometime, maytbe even lap and private dances?

Last edited:

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
And one more question:
How can you open willpower skills such as "Release Pussy Desire", "Release Cock Desire", etc. in receptionist job?

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
wrong. you need to max all desires 5 times and have 10 sex partners. that will unlock the opiton for the edicts you want. i forget the passive name. something like ex-secratary
That's how you unlock the skills, but not how you get access to them during the side-jobs.

But actually I was wrong, it's not Full-Service Waitress you need, it's Sketchy Receptionist which you get from helping a non-inmate ejaculate during the receptionist job.

Reactions: AlexDark1027

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
That's how you unlock the skills, but not how you get access to them during the side-jobs.
do them a bunch. it is reputation related in the bar, and related to fame and notoriety for receptionist job
as i posted only 5 mins ago.....

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Reporting bug report, with picture attached of the bug. The event occur when in the 2nd floor as karyyn's masturbate and was getting caught by the various people there then the combat occurs then she lost somehow the error occurs, related to low memory.

cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined the more exact wording is in the picture that I attached.

Karryn Report Bug.png

Last edited:

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The requirements for more goblins out at once are found in the Game_Troop.prototype.receptionistBattle_spawnGoblin function. The max number is 3. These same factors determine the max number of goblins you will encounter over the entire shift, in Game_Troop.prototype.setupReceptionistBattle.

JavaScript:
Game_Actor.prototype.reactionScore_enemyGoblinPassive = function() {
    let score = 0;
    if(this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_SEXUAL_PARTNERS_GOBLIN_THREE_ID)) score += 30;
    else if(this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_SEXUAL_PARTNERS_GOBLIN_TWO_ID)) score += 20;
    else if(this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_SEXUAL_PARTNERS_GOBLIN_ONE_ID)) score += 10;
    if(this.hasEdict(EDICT_BAIT_GOBLINS)) score += 10;
    return score;
};
JavaScript:
Game_Troop.prototype.receptionistBattle_spawnGoblin = function(forceSpawn) {
    let actor = $gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID);
    let goblinPassiveLevel = actor.reactionScore_enemyGoblinPassive() / 10;
    let goblinCount = this.receptionistBattle_countGoblins();
    let spawnedNewGoblin = false;
    let maxGoblinCount = 1;

if(actor.isUsingThisTitle(TITLE_ID_VISITOR_GOBLIN_CREAMPIE))
        goblinPassiveLevel += 1;
    if(goblinPassiveLevel >= 5)
        maxGoblinCount = 3;
    else if(goblinPassiveLevel >= 3)
        maxGoblinCount = 2;

So basically, you have the 3 "fuck goblins" passives. One more point is given for having the Level 1 Edict solution to the goblin problem. Another is given for using the title for getting repeatedly creampied by goblins while on the job (total semen volume > 420 ml).
A bit of a stupid question, but how exactly do you achieve creampies by goblins during receptionist job? Or "while on the job" means something different? So far I've been only able to get cumshots on Karryn's juicy butt and that's it.

On the side note... Does anyone know, if there is a passive related to wetness available? Or do I need to dig into .js files for that?
I was trying to find something in thread last night, but either was too tired or couldn't actually find anything helpful.
I think someone said, that there was something related to how much she dripping(I assume just for being wet, not squirting during orgasm or whatever, correct me if I'm wrong?).

Edit.

Shite, well, might as well throw a few more questions in there.

Is there any way to increase for how long enemies can stay in a sexual act(Both grinding and tweaking the file)? The pink line.
Does difficulty you choose at the start or unit stats(usually you get +++unitstat from certain edicts) affect this?
I don't think I understood correctly what or how edging skill works.

Edit 2.

It may or may not be a common knowledge, but I'll post it anyway.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheatmenu-v1-8-2.12121/ this here also works for this game, you can only modify a few things though, like your stats(hp, attack, etc).

If I'm not mistaken, "magic attack" is not actually a magic attack, but the amount of Willpower.
You can always win/lose with a click or two.

Don't forget to make multiple saves, I'm not sure if it was a certain edict from personal/training tab, but I've run into a problem few times, basically Karryn didn't get any pleasure anymore.
And when I say "make multiple saves", I'm talking about making save 1, then 2, then 5 and then proceed from here to avoid the whole autosave bullshit thing. If everything goes fine, just make sure to replace 1 and 2 as a sort of a checkpoint and keep playing from save 5 if that makes any sense.

Edit 3.

Okay, I have found a passive called "Pussy Faucet", which you can unlock by dripping 10000ml. As far as I understand, it's not working in the game yet.
Or rather cannot be unlocked. No bloody idea, where exactly I can find something related to this particular passive in .js files, but will try.

Last edited:

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone have a folder of full CG in the game? Need F.A.P materials.
Tough luck with that, buddy. As far as I know, you can only get easier access to sex scenes by playing mods people from this thread made.
The CG in this game is layers or whatever the shit, most of the time. And nobody is going to "glue" them together, not until the game is finished(and even then nobody is going to bother, because the game most likely will have a gallery).

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
A bit of a stupid question, but how exactly do you achieve creampies by goblins during receptionist job? Or "while on the job" means something different? So far I've been only able to get cumshots on Karryn's juicy butt and that's it.

On the side note... Does anyone know, if there is a passive related to wetness available? Or do I need to dig into .js files for that?
I was trying to find something in thread last night, but either was too tired or couldn't actually find anything helpful.
I think someone said, that there was something related to how much she dripping(I assume just for being wet, not squirting during orgasm or whatever, correct me if I'm wrong?).

Edit.

Shite, well, might as well throw a few more questions in there.

Is there any way to increase for how long enemies can stay in a sexual act(Both grinding and tweaking the file)? The pink line.
Does difficulty you choose at the start or unit stats(usually you get +++unitstat from certain edicts) affect this?
I don't think I understood correctly what or how edging skill works.

Edit 2.

It may or may not be a common knowledge, but I'll post it anyway.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheatmenu-v1-8-2.12121/ this here also works for this game, you can only modify a few things though, like your stats(hp, attack, etc).

If I'm not mistaken, "magic attack" is not actually a magic attack, but the amount of Willpower.
You can always win/lose with a click or two.
Don't forget to make multiple saves, I'm not sure if it was a certain edict from personal/training tab, but I've run into a problem few times, basically Karryn didn't get any pleasure anymore.
And when I say "make multiple saves", I'm talking about making save 1, then 2, then 5 and then proceed from here to avoid the whole autosave bullshit thing. If everything goes fine, just make sure to replace 1 and 2 as a sort of a checkpoint and keep playing from save 5 if that makes any sense.
Regarding how to get the 'Wet' status fast, one option would be to change RemtairyLiquids.js Line 4 and lower it to 1 (dunno if 0 would break something so from 25 to 1 should be enough of a change)

I think someone showed how to modify the files to make them last longer, but I could be remembering it wrong.

In the cafeteria, in the top left with having a prisioner doing a brofist as a symbol, kinda explains what prisioner agression++ etc. does.

Lastly I never used the Edge Control so I can't help you in that regard.

Edit: Haven't played the receptionist job yet so I can only guess that you need to meet the 'vaginal creampie' requirement and then have a bit of luck so they ejeculate inside.

Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes