Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I'm pretty sure you don't.

Anyway, my receptionist job notoriety is at 16 and Karen is such a slut she already dropped any pretence of professionalism, it's great.
What I'm wondering is what kind of content will the next floors have, especially when it comes to non-human enemies.
So far we have goblins, slimes and nerds but I'd really like some futas and tentacle monsters.
I don't need to know how tentacles monsters got convicted to prison, slimes somehow did it too.
ofc she's a slut lol pretty sure rem has a ntr end planned for this game where she cucks her king/emperor dude

Nobu

Aug 8, 2016
Well you can make a lot of things easier by modifying the game files. More gold per day aswell as edict points, higher exp modifier, lower requirements for kissing/handjob/blowjob etc., higher level limit and so on.

For example my Karryn is lvl 39 with only lvl 1 subjugated, charm lvl 67 and charm growth of 2900%, a daily profit of +5100 gold and 5 edict points
May i ask how do you remove the warden level limit good sir/lady?

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
This game needs a unique feature like a fart mechanic while having sex instead of calling it a push back skill. Lines will be like....

"PARP!! Karryn farts"...

Enemy retreats (takes his ding dong out of Karryn) and is stunned for 1 turn...

Enemy/s are less horny (pink horny slider lessens in length) (or)
Enemy is no longer horny....

Karryn says "How do you like that?".....
Enemy says "Ah no... The stench!!!"....
Karryn regains 5 energy after farting and loses 20 stamina (20 because an average human farts 20 times a day)

Also having a queef skill would work wonders as well
EDIT: She could also gain a title "Farting Warden" for farting 20 times to 20 different enemies .

Last edited:

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
Hi. does anybody have a link or a file with a list of all passives and their requirements to obtain them? I deleted my save with over 150 passives and now I grinded up to 148 but cant get any more. I would appreciate the help :)

Valorious80

Mar 18, 2019
This game needs a unique feature like a fart mechanic while having sex instead of calling it a push back skill. Lines will be like....

"PARP!! Karryn farts"...

Enemy retreats (takes his ding dong out of Karryn) and is stunned for 1 turn...

Enemy/s are less horny (pink horny slider lessens in length) (or)
Enemy is no longer horny....

Karryn says "How do you like that?".....
Enemy says "Ah no... The stench!!!"....
Karryn regains 5 energy after farting and loses 20 stamina (20 because an average human farts 20 times a day)

Also having a queef skill would work wonders as well
EDIT: She could also gain a title "Farting Warden" for farting 20 times to 20 different enemies .
no

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
How do you increase your energy and stamina gauge? I saw pictures with some players having 120 Energy, how do you do it? Somebody help please!

Paralatae

May 15, 2019
I'm pretty sure you don't.

Anyway, my receptionist job notoriety is at 16 and Karen is such a slut she already dropped any pretence of professionalism, it's great.
What I'm wondering is what kind of content will the next floors have, especially when it comes to non-human enemies.
So far we have goblins, slimes and nerds but I'd really like some futas and tentacle monsters.
I don't need to know how tentacles monsters got convicted to prison, slimes somehow did it too.
I remember looking at the enemy/troop lists in MV and there being orc enemies but they seemed to be unfinished. They didn't appear piglike like the Tonkin guy. Hopefully they get added soon. Personally I'd love to see some female enemies. Maybe some dominatrix characters with whips and handcuffs and that sort of thing, maybe let them use toys on Karryn like the nerds do. It would add a whole new category for passives too.

Reactions: Yxel

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
What exactly is meant with "Level 2 Defeat" in the changelog? I thought one can't subjugate it yet, and the boss is gone if it has been defeated.

Also, is there a list of possible scenes here and how to obtain? I found only a list of titles and passives, which is also nice.
Lose all your energy on the second floor.

Reactions: Onkin
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes