Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
The reception side job is much easier as you go along it, much like with the waitress job you start unlocking passives/equip-able titles that directly assist in you working faster. Unlike the waitress job you can get fucked and continue the job, though this does mean there's no quickie way to finish the job successfully other then to actually do your job.

BIGJOB37

Feb 15, 2018
Been playing around with some of the other .js files, here is some more stuff I've tried.

If you change some of the values in RemtairyKarrynPassives.js, you can alter the likelihood of different types of actions occurring in combat, such as only anal, or only spanking, or only Petting.

Game_Actor.prototype.spankingButtDesireRequirement = function() {
let req = this.buttPettingButtDesireRequirement() + 35;

Just alter the requirements for what you want to be lower, and what you don't want to be higher.

If you change the lines in RemtairyPrison.js, you can fiddle with how fast stats grow.

const DIFFICULTY_EASY_GROWTH_RATE
const DIFFICULTY_NORMAL_GROWTH_RATE
const DIFFICULTY_HARD_GROWTH_RATE

If you want to save in Hard mode manually, add this line to RemtairyPrison.js.
Game_Party.prototype.canOpenSaveMenu = function() {
return this.hardMode();
};

Changing the values in RemtairyNewPassives.js allows you to get the passives easier for those who want to do just a little work instead of cheating all of them with the debug command.

You can altar a skill in RemtairyWillpower.js to give way more experience then it should and instantly gain 90 mind levels. I'm sure if you worked out the different stats you could change that experience into whatever you wanted ex: dex, str, agi, etc...

Game_Actor.prototype.afterEval_seeNoEvil = function() {
this.gainMindExp(4000, $gameTroop.getAverageEnemyExperienceLvl());
};

You can change income by messing with these lines in RemtairyEdicts.js.

//////////
// Income

Game_Actor.prototype.edictsIncomeRate = function() {
let rate = 1;

if(Karryn.hasEdict(EDICT_THE_THUG_PROBLEM)) {
if(Karryn.hasEdict(EDICT_NO_THUG_LABOR)) rate *= 0.85;
else if(Karryn.hasEdict(EDICT_THUGS_STRESS_RELIEF)) rate *= 1;
else rate *= 0.9;
}

return rate;
};

Here ya go. Don't forget to remove the change after you get all the passives, or the game will continue to give you duplicates. Also it works better if you don't already have any passives.

If you would rather just add individual passives, you can always just alter the requirements for the passives you want in RemtairyNewPassives.js.

Game_Actor.prototype.checkForNewBlowjobPassives = function() {
if(!this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_COUNT_ONE_ID) && this._recordBlowjobCount >= 5) {
this.learnNewPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_COUNT_ONE_ID)
}
else if(!this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_COUNT_TWO_ID) && this._recordBlowjobCount >= 20 && this._recordMaxReachedMouthDesireCount >= 3 && this._recordMaxReachedCockDesireCount >= 3) {
this.learnNewPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_COUNT_TWO_ID)
}
else if(!this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_PEOPLE_ONE_ID) && this._recordBlowjobPeople >= 10) {
this.learnNewPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_PEOPLE_ONE_ID)
}
else if(!this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_PEOPLE_TWO_ID) && this._recordBlowjobPeople >= 30) {
this.learnNewPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_PEOPLE_TWO_ID)
}
else if(!this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_PEOPLE_THREE_ID) && this._recordBlowjobPeople >= 69) {
this.learnNewPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_PEOPLE_THREE_ID)
}
else if(!this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_PEOPLE_FOUR_ID) && this._recordBlowjobPeople >= 125) {
this.learnNewPassive(PASSIVE_BJ_PEOPLE_FOUR_ID)

Just change all the numbers to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc... and you will get the perks quickly, without having to worry about hacking them in.

These are how to edit Passives and stats. So, Do anyone know how can i edit titles?

Cassibryan

Jan 20, 2019

v0.5h

Changelog

• Added a new short post scene for the first time that Karryn has been defeated to explain the new defiled halberd mechanic
  • Added 2 more titles
  • Enemies with rare prefix variants will now in addition to having a different colored name, be palette swapped so it's more obvious that these enemies are a bigger threat
  • Fixed certain enemy behaviors during the receptionist side job
  • Fixed your mouse not being usable after a very specific pattern of masturbating in the office, getting invaded, and then losing during that invasion battle.
  • Fixed a bug with goblin creampies in the Japanese version
  • Minor text corrections

Those who are new to this game if you dont mind, pls me the post scene when you're defeated for the first time

Arima Bery

Dec 16, 2017
Mega

v0.5h

Changelog

• Added a new short post scene for the first time that Karryn has been defeated to explain the new defiled halberd mechanic
  • Added 2 more titles
  • Enemies with rare prefix variants will now in addition to having a different colored name, be palette swapped so it's more obvious that these enemies are a bigger threat
  • Fixed your mouse not being usable after a very specific pattern of masturbating in the office, getting invaded, and then losing during that invasion battle.
  • Minor text corrections

Those who are new to this game if you dont mind, pls me the post scene when you're defeated for the first time
God bless you sir

Reactions: Xhin

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
I don't think there's any new art or anything. It's just explaining that you're unarmed until you sleep. Which is a bit of a problem if you're defeated on Lv2 but have yet to clear a path to the bathroom, since there's the potential to get stuck in a defeat loop as unarmed is fairly weak unless you've invested edicts into it.

defiled.png

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
before (or more) people start spreading false information or whatever: v0.5 DON'T HAVE LEVEL 2 SUBJUGATION, Remtairy already said it on their Patreon. go to know things before saying it please :rolleyes:

Remtairy.png
here's the link for the post:

Last edited:
Reactions: mamaboiii and Xhin

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
yea its sad news and its means this game will not be completed 1-2 more years
probably not, normally they update the game around 3 a 4 months (i don't know about now, because of the situation goin on in the world right now) but i don't think the gonna take so much time for the next update (i hope)

Reactions: Xhin
Aug 4, 2017
Mega

v0.5h

Changelog

• Added 2 more titles
  • Minor text corrections

bro was that file safe?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes