Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
I notice giant amount of changes in v0.5h RemtairyKarrynReceptionist.js so you probably can get difficulties if using from previous version

iApollo

Mar 13, 2020
probably not, normally they update the game around 3 a 4 months (i don't know about now, because of the situation goin on in the world right now) but i don't think the gonna take so much time for the next update (i hope)
I fucking hope not. I took a look at this game a week and a half ago and it just feels INCREDIBLY lackluster for an (at the time) v0.4. I looked at the previous update and I could've sworn it was nearly a year ago, so I just about gave up on the game but saw that this was updated in the Latest Updates section. Idk. The game needs A LOT of polish. It's too difficult and time-consuming to access the sex scenes. It's borderline impossible to control which ones you do get. I love the essence of the game, but it takes ages to even see anything other than some fingering and breast-fondling. There's a lot of work that needs to be done before 1.0 and the amount of effort that went into the game between v0.4 and v0.5 (roughly a year unless I'm completely wrong on this) is just laughably minimal.

iApollo

Mar 13, 2020
entire game is grindy as well, not sure why Remtairy went this route
there's quite a bit of rng as well

his other game was a pleasure to play and super enjoyable
Agree 100%. This game seemed amazing until I actually played it. It's really sad, actually. Far too time-consuming for such little reward. Can't ever get the scenes you want. Just all around meh.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
I fucking hope not. I took a look at this game a week and a half ago and it just feels INCREDIBLY lackluster for an (at the time) v0.4. I looked at the previous update and I could've sworn it was nearly a year ago, so I just about gave up on the game but saw that this was updated in the Latest Updates section. Idk. The game needs A LOT of polish. It's too difficult and time-consuming to access the sex scenes. It's borderline impossible to control which ones you do get. I love the essence of the game, but it takes ages to even see anything other than some fingering and breast-fondling. There's a lot of work that needs to be done before 1.0 and the amount of effort that went into the game between v0.4 and v0.5 (roughly a year unless I'm completely wrong on this) is just laughably minimal.
so, firstly, development has been paused. secondly, these rpgm games are developed with editors and graphics/animations can be finished in a few hours. the main work here is to come up with what goes on like the story and what will happen next.

77Yunos

Dec 16, 2019
Anyone else noticed a difficulty spike on level 2 going from v.4 to v.5? the rooms by the guard station are raking me over the coals.

Aug 4, 2017
Make a backup of your folder before copying and pasting into it.
The changes I made (thanks to the teachings of this wonderful community) were:
Karryn naked all the time (if the image doesn't appear, just sleep).
Karryn nude at the bar job.
Karryn without skirt at receptionist job.
Karryn always wet.
Karryn always excited to masturbate whenever she wants.
And some modifications of the receptionist work that the people posted and I downloaded it.
Thank you so much!

dragonlord217

Feb 4, 2018
There seems to be a bug where if Karryn is defeated on level two, only the first two enemies will actually fuck her while the other two apparently get so awed by their prowess that they will spend the rest of the defeat scene just jacking off.

thething

Oct 13, 2017
Agree 100%. This game seemed amazing until I actually played it. It's really sad, actually. Far too time-consuming for such little reward. Can't ever get the scenes you want. Just all around meh.
Not every game is for everyone for me this is the best game i played i love everything about it hope it wont change much. I looked on the other games he made and they are no no for me. People who likes to just see all the CG and move to the next game there should be gallery for them.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
how do i remove unwanted passive?
I'm pretty sure you don't.

Anyway, my receptionist job notoriety is at 16 and Karen is such a slut she already dropped any pretence of professionalism, it's great.
What I'm wondering is what kind of content will the next floors have, especially when it comes to non-human enemies.
So far we have goblins, slimes and nerds but I'd really like some futas and tentacle monsters.
I don't need to know how tentacles monsters got convicted to prison, slimes somehow did it too.

Aug 4, 2017
I'm pretty sure you don't.

Anyway, my receptionist job notoriety is at 16 and Karen is such a slut she already dropped any pretence of professionalism, it's great.
What I'm wondering is what kind of content will the next floors have, especially when it comes to non-human enemies.
So far we have goblins, slimes and nerds but I'd really like some futas and tentacle monsters.
I don't need to know how tentacles monsters got convicted to prison, slimes somehow did it too.
did you grind through the notoriety or did you change de values in the plugin files? also what does that change exactly, just the amount of pervs that show up?

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
yes, these small modifications to the game's plugins make things a lot easier and more interesting in the game, and I am very grateful for many people to post and teach how to make this type of game change.
From the easiest, how to increase Willpower.
even the most complicated ones, like making passives easier to achieve.
At the moment I'm trying to find the right plugin, to make Karryn's sprite go nude, like when she masturbates.
I would be grateful if you shared your results - I have no idea about that stuff, so I just can't do any of that myself.

As I sid - it broke my game, but the receptionist side job was much more entertaining this way. I mean, it's all about having fun and not about achieving something through hard labour and effort, that is just too much real life for me.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
What do you have to do for Karryn to accept to strip down during the bar mini game, or can you even do that?

MKGamez

Jun 13, 2018
I was playing and FPS is normal,suddenly it just drop from 70 to straight 0,and the FPS just stop at 0,the game froze and i have to restart and play again,anyone know how to fix it?

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
What exactly is meant with "Level 2 Defeat" in the changelog? I thought one can't subjugate it yet, and the boss is gone if it has been defeated.

Also, is there a list of possible scenes here and how to obtain? I found only a list of titles and passives, which is also nice.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes