ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
so after playing 0.5
on the surface seems there is little new content, just 2 defeat scenes, 1 side job and 1 guard scene.
in reality they also added tons of new facial expresions and dialogues that better show karryns descent into a slut and adds a lot to the game (you have to play from the start to enjoy this tho) plus new animations
lets call it core of the game that will benefit all of future floors too so a needed addition but i hope they will stop getting "sidetracked" by it till the game is done
the reception job is good but needs balance, like everything takes up a ton of stamina and taking a breath only gives 200 which is like 1.5 action and you are done again. (in bar job its like 600 and you mostly dont need it anyway)
also its possible to get stuck in lvl 2 defeat cycle since your path from bathroom to stairs is blocked at the start by 2 npc, if you are too weak for lvl 2 and get pwnd you will get pwnd for a long time before you can get out. add some path from bathroom to piggy so he can carry you out to safety or something.
i like the defiled weapon mechanic as it make unarmed edicts more useful and titles easier to get
the optimalization of new animations is terrible but everyone knows that so just a mention

overall not as small of a update as it seems and a important one for the future ones. lets hope for lvl 3 in 0.6 and lvl 2 edicts

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
also its possible to get stuck in lvl 2 defeat cycle since your path from bathroom to stairs is blocked at the start by 2 npc, if you are too weak for lvl 2 and get pwnd you will get pwnd for a long time before you can get out. add some path from bathroom to piggy so he can carry you out to safety or something.
Can't you just run away from fights at the cost of some fatigue?

Reactions: Turboteam

hughmungouslylarge

Feb 18, 2018
So I am playing on mac and I couldn't run the game through wine, but I was scrolling through comments and found this post

Here try this:

it worked for me. Copy everything except locales and shiftshaders.
and tried what he did by downloading nwjs off of . After I took my game (running 0.5h) and replaced nw.exe with the nwjs file that comes in the download from the mentioned website and tried running my game, the game started working fucking perfectly. I didn't even have to open wine, just drag nwjs into your game folder and replace the nw.exe with nwjs and the game works smoothly. Right now I am 40 ish minutes in and cutscenes are fast and instant with no lag and no frame drops. Keep in mind I haven't played that long so issues could come up but so far the game works perfectly. I ran the file from nwjs.io through Malwarebytes and it was clean as well. If you are playing on mac give it a shot, it runs perfectly for me.

showba

Jul 8, 2017
Can't you just run away from fights at the cost of some fatigue?
I have the same experience.
Suppose you are thrown into the bathroom without defeating any enemy and with high fatigue, you will not be able to get to the station or office, since both need more than three successful escapes.

Last edited:

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
May i ask how do you remove the warden level limit good sir/lady?
Same question here.
Go to www/js/plugins and find RemtairyResults.js. Open it with a text editor, though Notepad++ is recommended.
Go to line 267 and find this:
Code:
Game_Actor.prototype.getWardenLevelLimit = function() {
    let limit = 12;

if(Karryn.hasEdict(EDICT_LEVEL_ONE_SUBJUGATED)) limit += 12;

return limit;

};
Change the 'let limit = 12;' to something you want, though you won't need more then 50.

And since you can reach such a high level you might wanna edit the experience modifier.
Can be found in RemtairyResults.js line 90 onwards. GrowthRate= 1 is 100%, 3 is 300% and so on.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Really? I one-shot them all the time unless my fatigue meter is too high.
Well not sure about you but it takes me more than 10 hits somehow... anyway,

I am looking forward to the next version and hopefully the 2nd level can be subjugated.

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
Guys, can you help me with 2 questions:
1) how Karryn can get her Halberd "defield" ?
2) is there any way to increase the number of goblins during the receptionist job? Without tweaking plugins?

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Guys, can you help me with 2 questions:
1) how Karryn can get her Halberd "defield" ?
2) is there any way to increase the number of goblins during the receptionist job? Without tweaking plugins?
The only way to defile her halberd for now is with the level 2 defeat scene, to get more goblin just fuck more goblins, get the goblin passives and increase your slut level.

Reactions: AlexDark1027
Jun 9, 2018
Yes, that's a problem with crowdfounding. But since Melty's quest is complete, I don't think the developer is just enriched by the hopes of the fans.
melty released a complete game in steam and patches add just new language and little one free dlc they released a 2 or more game: apostle and monster club bifrost but karryn prison start before them (

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
So I am playing on mac and I couldn't run the game through wine, but I was scrolling through comments and found this post

and tried what he did by downloading nwjs off of . After I took my game (running 0.5h) and replaced nw.exe with the nwjs file that comes in the download from the mentioned website and tried running my game, the game started working fucking perfectly. I didn't even have to open wine, just drag nwjs into your game folder and replace the nw.exe with nwjs and the game works smoothly. Right now I am 40 ish minutes in and cutscenes are fast and instant with no lag and no frame drops. Keep in mind I haven't played that long so issues could come up but so far the game works perfectly. I ran the file from nwjs.io through Malwarebytes and it was clean as well. If you are playing on mac give it a shot, it runs perfectly for me.
I'm glad I could help :)

kaezerzex

Oct 13, 2017
I tried something. I don't know if this is new or not.

just visit RemtairyEdicts.js and change this the chance of karryn being caught masturbating ( line 858 in v.5h).
I already changed mine to 100%.

Game_Actor.prototype.getInvasionChance_LevelOne = function() {
let chance = 100;

return chance;
};

Better create a backup file in case the file doesn't work.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes