drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Wait what...?

So Level 2 can only be subjugated by starting over?

The grind is horrible.

NOTE THAT LEVEL 2 SUBJUGATION IS NOT IMPLEMENTED IN v5, AS MENTIONED MANY TIMES IN PREVIOUS PROGRESS REPORTS

Reading the official changelog is hard I guess.

The game scripts are also entirely in plain text and easily tweaked. The grind is only as bad as you want it to be. You can set the desire requirement for everything to 0 by adding 1 line to a single function (Game_Actor.prototype.jobDesireRequirementMultipler). Which is incredibly boring, but hey if you want to ignore the entire game part of the game, go for it.

Guibaesa

Aug 13, 2018
Hey, I started playing the game yesterday, how do I unlock the receptionist and waitress events?

Tsukiakari175

Mar 23, 2018
Hey, I started playing the game yesterday, how do I unlock the receptionist and waitress events?
You have to subjugate the first Level by beating the Boss (the green orc) and then reopen the bar and visitor center, and open the jobs in the Edicts.

elavex

Feb 21, 2019
Do you mean events or the jobs? The jobs are unlocked by subjugating the first level and the buying the outfit from the first floor upgrade tree.

I'm not sure on what events during receptionist there is (as alternative things happening to the job itself) but waitress has some interesting differences if you let her drink on the job.

As a note they aren't events in the common sense and they are more along the lines of minigames. It can take awhile to get where you want with the jobs.

Now, on to why I'm here. Why in the world does it seem like everything is critical hitting me all the time? I just got hit by non angry enemies using the same move I was on (blunt vs blunt) for like 800 damage +

Is there something I'm missing that increases the general strength of inmates vs me or something cause that just seems unwinnable when I only have 1500 stamina to begin with. And lets not even talk about the second floor boss. >.>

Also, additionaly it seems like the whole "this does well vs this" doesn't work or again the inmates are massively buffed in comparison to me cause I'm rarely (outside of crits) doing over 200 anymore it seems like. I've been upgrading my stats, the whole agility, strength etc etc. Is there something i'm missing in that formula?

Meep Poncho

Jan 1, 2018
Noob question. Where is the level 2 boss supposed to be? I literally defeated everybody on sight, and still can't reach or fight the boss? What am I missing?

morph64

Sep 22, 2017
Noob question. Where is the level 2 boss supposed to be? I literally defeated everybody on sight, and still can't reach or fight the boss? What am I missing?
After you found the bed in the second floor, the boss room should be 3 rooms further to the left.

LOGAN-D

Jun 19, 2018
Now, on to why I'm here. Why in the world does it seem like everything is critical hitting me all the time? I just got hit by non angry enemies using the same move I was on (blunt vs blunt) for like 800 damage +

Is there something I'm missing that increases the general strength of inmates vs me or something cause that just seems unwinnable when I only have 1500 stamina to begin with. And lets not even talk about the second floor boss. >.>

Also, additionally it seems like the whole "this does well vs this" doesn't work or again the inmates are massively buffed in comparison to me cause I'm rarely (outside of crits) doing over 200 anymore it seems like. I've been upgrading my stats, the whole agility, strength etc etc. Is there something i'm missing in that formula?
There's a lot of things that get factored in with this game. Game difficulty, stat levels, items equipped, edicts taken (both Karryn buffs and reducing Goblin/Thug stats), bed buff (well rested), no fatigue debuffs (-all stats), using the Ki mind buff, and having the Confident buff. On top of that, enemies such as Thugs can roll to be extra powerful denoted by the colored text for their name.

I can't tell you specifically where you're lacking without looking at your game. Even if I did, there's still a lot of decision making to be had. If you get a really tough Thug, some times I would be able to defeat the weaker enemies around him just before he knocked Karryn down, but then I would just have her stay down and manage her desires while the Thug jerked himself to death.

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
I guess editing the max warden level is the most difficult part. Searched through the thread but didn't actually find an answer to it.

Reactions: Nobu

Overt Ninja

Dec 31, 2018
So does the secretary job have anything other than a goblin fondling Karryn and occasional initiating cunnilingus? It seems super grindy right now

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
So does the secretary job have anything other than a goblin fondling Karryn and occasional initiating cunnilingus? It seems super grindy right now
entire game is grindy as well, not sure why Remtairy went this route
there's quite a bit of rng as well

his other game was a pleasure to play and super enjoyable

Sunni

Jan 2, 2018
Yes. If you get Karryn to cum from the Goblins' cunnilingus or fondling while there's a visitor in front of them(better if it would be a fan), there's a chance that you'll get perverted visitors the next time you work as a Receptionist.

Speaking of the Receptionist job, has anyone found a way to edit notoriety? Or at least make it easier to increase it

Sunni

Jan 2, 2018
I gave some love and time to the update, and after all it turned out that both side-job mini.games seem much too time consuming and repetetive to me. The basic ideas and the art are great, but it takes a long time to go through the bar job and the receptionist job, filled with repeatedly doing the same which requires too many clicks and moves. There must be a way to shorten that stuff without giving up all the great ideas that are already present.

I see two options - shorten the mechanics and the stuff to be done OR put much more variety and random stuff in.

I understand that the mini games are totally avoidable, but as they are in the game they really should be more entertaining. I would not even say the grind is bad, but for me - maybe I a slow - each of the job takes some twenty minutes, and these are filled with repeating the same stuff all over again. Of course you could say the same about the battle system, BUT I would disagree - it gives so much freedom how to approach a batle, it is just top notch. My only wish was some clothing damage, but that's not a big one here.

As I said earlier today I still love this game and I want it to be a success. The first installment blew me away, and now I am really not sure what to think about allthose great ideas and how they got put into the game by the dev.

There has to be a solution to avoid doing the same stuff all over again and again and again. I remember writing something like this about "Fashion Business" as well, and I must admit the more content filled this game over time the less repetetive itgot or at least seemed to me. So I am full of hope for Karryn as well. Thumbs up, remtairy. Take your time. All in all I would say the content is great, the problems discussed here can besolved.

EDIT: There is an easy way to take some of the annoying stuff from the receptionist job. Just let the breezer be as strong as in the bar to avoid the heavy-clicking do-something-take-a-breezer-do-someting-take-a-breezer-boredom.
The dev has already talked about this in one of their posts. He said that it's purposely "monotonous" in execution. That the Receptionist side job is optional and you can't really experience it faster by just repeatedly doing it. I recommend getting most of the passives since it actually affects the side jobs and makes it easier to get the contents in the side jobs. I doubt they'll be changing how the side jobs work. But hey, who knows right?

Reactions: ray3dave and Xhin

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i love this game, even being grindy as fuck, but c'mon now, there are so many upgrades i want with the level 2 subjugation, so much tease, i'm only gonna download it when the level 2 is done i even defeated the boss

Reactions: Xhin

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Did someone transfer the mod from the previous 0.4u version?
I tried to pass and spent a few hours trying to edit to make it work in version 5, but I couldn't and I lost my temper. I would have to have more knowledge in Java programming for that.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes