zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
you can constantly have karryn wet by modifying remtairyliquids.js

look for

Game_Actor.prototype.cleanUpLiquids = function() {
this._liquidPussyJuice = 0 and change the 0 to something like 80

and a quick question where the hell is CHARM parameters >< my char's charm is too damn high...
it is easier to edit rem liquids. number 4 i think it's [const LIQUID_PUSSY_WET_REQ] just set it to 0. she gets wet right away and stays that way.

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
How to make her have heart eyes during fight and defeat scenes? I tried geting her to orgasm multiple times, geting her horny, losing to guards or enemies in fights to increase the number of enemies and further progress the defeat scenes but nothing works for some reason. She's just lieing on the groun and smiling at me and thats it. shes still defiant in some penetrations. Is there some special passive I need to aquire? because it this point Im actually getting annoyed. :(

Arima Bery

Dec 16, 2017
Which one to edit karryn masturbation (to fast finger n touch butt n boobs) and which one to edit the sperm enemies will give ... I want her to bath with sperm hahahaha

Ty in advance

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
If you edit RemitaryKarrynPassives.js near the top (a little way down) there's a starting slut level value set at (0).
You can set that to whatever you like.
You can start the game with just the starting passives and max slut level.

Another tweak I love to do is adding more waves of enemies (and more people to defeat scenes) by editing the RemitaryEnemyTroop.js you can add as many waves as you want to most fights (as well as add Tonkin to defeat scenes and riots, though I haven't been able to add more waves to riot fights and can only max it out with 6 enemies).

Just backup files before editing so you can reverse shit if you break your game.
Editing RemitaryLimits.js can also increase the counts of sex acts and partners, orgasms, fluids etc. and lets you unlock all the passives that might be locked. I didn't like it maxing out at like 30 blowjobs so I made it keep track of the hundreds she really gave so I had proof in writing of how big of a slut she really is.

I've probably spent more time fucking with the files than I have playing the game.
In RemitaryEdicts.js you can add anything to your starting edicts (don't add the last bed or any subjugation though and the camera edicts don't do anything) the edicts for drugs and aphrodisiacs all work as well as meals for Karryn. Takes a while to copy paste shit but it's definitely worth it to get shit that's locked.
Yes, thanks for the information.
I also spend a lot of time fucking my game files, I have about 5 different backups.
Lately I was thinking about making all passives easier to win, there was a guy who got it in version 4, you defeated 3 enemies in a row and unlocked all 172 passives (there were 172 in version 4, probably increase in version 5).
But I really wanted to make the version 4 mod work on version 5.

CTAPUHA23

May 14, 2019
Hello everyone! Liked this game so much, hope to see what comes next. But I have a few questions. How do you spawn more enemies? Because of the high charm build, I can't enjoy the art, and starting a new game seems too much grindy. Also, I hope there will be some related thread about modding/editing pluggins. Though we have much in this thread, it seems to be a pain in the ass to find one because of the number of posts. Thank you, and let the health and lewd stuff be with you in this dire times! (I fucking hate this whole virus thing, hope it end soon). Stay safe, people!

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I got a few questions fellas, if anyone is willing to answer :)
1. How to increase slut level on my current save with saveeditonline, or the other thing people here use
2. Can you initiate sex scenes? like not Bjs or Hjs, but penetration?

thats it really i suppose :D
If you want to raise normally in the game, just release passives one by one, and do "lewd" things.
if you want to edit in the plugins go to RemtairyPassives.js and edit one of the first values above, "slut value".
If you want to edit on the saveeditoronline website, unpload the save on the website, scrol down, click on "file unpack", use ctrl f and type "slut".

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Argh The lag in the cut-in are so annoying. I noticed the lag disappear randomly especially when you just start the game. Already turned off all the option except "faster battle cut in" that seems to help. Does anybody found a way around it?
Run game on ramdisk (ImDisk, Radeon RAMDisk, etc) just synchronize saves after.

Reactions: Nobu

ModFreak

Feb 25, 2019
I like the balance in the bar side job, but the receptionist side job seriously needs the stamina and will regen buffed.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I like the balance in the bar side job, but the receptionist side job seriously needs the stamina and will regen buffed.
Dunno, I actually think the Receptionist Job is way to easy. Maybe because my builds have a lot of natural Stamina Regen build in it but for me in a pure run, the Goblins are no threat at all and in a Slut run you don't care about them and just let them do their thing. Now for a Slut run that is ok but for a pure run I think they need to be buffed, so you actually have to defend your pure MC from them. But that is just me. :D

BigMan3000

Mar 4, 2020
After at least 10 jobs at the reception, you get an equip item that increases stamina regeneration by 66%. Or if you made her a slut and you suck off everyone anyways.... you don't really need stamina.

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
ok i like what ive seen of this game sofar, what little i have seen, because the game keeps freezing in the most peculiar way.
the screen freezes but i can still walk in the background and hear noises and stuff.
anyone else having this issue and maybe a solution?

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
ok i like what ive seen of this game sofar, what little i have seen, because the game keeps freezing in the most peculiar way.
the screen freezes but i can still walk in the background and hear noises and stuff.
anyone else having this issue and maybe a solution?
Have same issue, 32 bit nwjs (all files except "www" folder) from 0.4 version can help, game will crash sometimes though (less than freezes). Also you can try canvas mode instead of webgl for render, but game will run too slow.

xd123

Jun 3, 2017
To the people having framerate problems: go to nwjs website and download their latest build (I downloaded beta version but normal one will probably work too) then copy all the files into the game folder and replace everything, game is wayyy less laggy for me after that.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes