OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Yes and no. Actions do affect Stats but other things as well that you don't directly control. Example, MC Dodges an attack counts towards raising Agi. MC getting Sexual attacked counts toward Endurance. For Charm there are 2 ways. One that you control and that is buying Accessory Items. Each Accessory raises Charm by 1. The other one, that you only can try to manipulate is, that enemies masturbate themselves out of the fight. If there are other things that counts towards it, I don't know them. As a side note each Slut Level lowers Charm by 0.1
Ah this makes a lot more sense...I couldn't figure out what was driving my stat increases.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Wait, you can go to receptionist job with toys?! How'd you do that? Didn't even know that :c
Well, I edited RemtairyKarryn.js to stop toys clearing after battles
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I seen some references to toys in RemtairyKarrynReceptionist.js, but looks like it does not work yet.
I mean... how surprised are you, really? :D
You edit the game such that visuals are changed. In the post where I described how to edit toy removal I already mentioned it. If you edit the game in ANY way, you have to think about what it may break. If it then crashes, it's probably due to your modification and thus your own fault ;)
Quick tip for a solution: Remove the all toys when entering the side job 'battles' and put them on after. Should work..

And it would be REALLY nice, if people modding the game would mention it in their posts regarding them, because otherwise we get five times the amount of posts with confused people.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
I can only talk from the perspective of a Prison Mode run and I think it is impossible without getting some Corruption here and there, since Items give Corruption and some of the best ways to make money like Waitress and Receptions Job, give a little bit of Corruption as well. But you can ignore most of the other ones, if you are willing to work those jobs and Flash your Tits in the waitress Job constantly and get the Title that gives you money per handshake in the Receptions Job.

Edit: Well ok, Flashing your Tits will not be an Option if you want to be an upstanding Warden but you can still make some money in the Job without it
I try to run in prison mode but I lost control of the prison and money run hard and fall flat on the face trying to be pure and non corruption as I think that's what the character would try to go through right ?

Wish they had Gold drop from beating up prisoners and also the level cap is really hard for I can't grind to go against tougher enemies.

Hm... Exactly how non-corrupt are we talking here? Because I have to stress, you actually start out with a small amount of corruption from second-hand equipment and pamphlet training. Bearing that in mind, if you don't mind accepting a single point of Corruption by accepting the Receptionist job, you can eliminate any Order woes from bankruptcy - or simply save on expenses by never building anything that would raise expenses for the sake of Control. And if you don't mind four points of Corruption from the bar and waitress job, you can have as much money as you desire to build facilities without incurring Corruption from less ethical sources of income.

If those are still too much corruption for you, though, while it'd be a pain to go without Accessories, your income will rise as your Order falls, and bankruptcy just adds -10 Order per day; that sorts itself out over time. If you use the subsidy money for training, you'll be able to handle the current fights without Accessories - it's just more of a headache than it otherwise would be.

Even a single accessory would really help a lot and only add a single point of corruption, but, well, that's why a no-corruption run would be a challenge idea, I suppose.
Yeah I guess, seem like to me, this whole idea of getting karryn into running this prison is a clever trap no matter what she does she is screwed either way sexually and non sexually, lol , not that I mind , rofl, if she manage to keep the prison running that means she have to compromise with some bit of 'corruption' thus she is 'corrupt' thus she really need to be locked up in there with the criminal.

I am calling it the junior secretary in the Empire Secretarial pool plotting with master mind inside the prison to get rid of karryn. lol you can't get promoted if someone is already there.. right ? anyway just my two cents, game of thrones in karryn prison, lol

anyway I am just asking around in case there is some indeed a mechanism to really pull this game off as idealistic as possible but seem that is not possible. lol

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I try to run in prison mode but I lost control of the prison and money run hard and fall flat on the face trying to be pure and non corruption as I think that's what the character would try to go through right ?

Wish they had Gold drop from beating up prisoners and also the level cap is really hard for I can't grind to go against tougher enemies.

Yeah I guess, seem like to me, this whole idea of getting karryn into running this prison is a clever trap no matter what she does she is screwed either way sexually and non sexually, lol , not that I mind , rofl, if she manage to keep the prison running that means she have to compromise with some bit of 'corruption' thus she is 'corrupt' thus she really need to be locked up in there with the criminal.

I am calling it the junior secretary in the Empire Secretarial pool plotting with master mind inside the prison to get rid of karryn. lol you can't get promoted if someone is already there.. right ? anyway just my two cents, game of thrones in karryn prison, lol

anyway I am just asking around in case there is some indeed a mechanism to really pull this game off as idealistic as possible but seem that is not possible. lol
Well you can play on Prisoner Mode with Low Corruption. That is very doable. I think I could make a 5-10 Corruption run work just fine. I just don't see a run happening with no Corruption at all. But then again I haven't tried that yet but don't know if that would be fun, since you are locking yourself out of all Side-Jobs and all Items.

yogsothoth

May 4, 2020
its in js rem enemytroops, you can set guard inmate blowbang and defeat counts there.
THANKS,but I tried to edit enemytroops, like this
Game_Troop.prototype.setupDefeatedLevelTwoBattle = function(troopId) {
let bathroomFactor = $gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID).getDefeatedLvlTwoFactor();
let validEnemyIds = $gameParty.getDefeatedLevelTwoEnemyIds(bathroomFactor,true);

this._maxUrinalParticipants = Math.max(100, bathroomFactor);
this._appearedUrinalParticipants = 0;

let enemyCount = Math.min(4, this._maxUrinalParticipants);

for(let i = 0; i < enemyCount; ++i) {
let enemyId = validEnemyIds[Math.randomInt(validEnemyIds.length)];
let enemy = this.setupEnemyIdForDefeatedBattle(enemyId);
this._appearedUrinalParticipants++;
}
this.makeUniqueNames();
this.setupEnemyPrefixEffect();
this.setAllEnemiesToAroused();
};
and it works as i said, increase number about 20 or 30,but not 100 people, and only several people when fatigue is high. and I tried to edit enemyCount,but the game frozen when i change enemyCount to about 10.So I want to konw it's just i edit wrong place, or can you show which part should be edited? thanks

Jan 10, 2018
Oh, I like that idea; you think you're stopping some coup (somehow, from a poorly run prison in the middle of nowhere), but it's actually a bizarrely personal plot from a professional rival!

I mean, it is possible - it just seems really unfun to me, since it'd probably involve a lot of reloading.

Well you can play on Prisoner Mode with Low Corruption. That is very doable. I think I could make a 5-10 Corruption run work just fine. I just don't see a run happening with no Corruption at all. But then again I haven't tried that yet but don't know if that would be fun, since you are locking yourself out of all Side-Jobs and all Items.
I think 3 corruption (not counting the corruption you start with) is probably the lowest you can reasonably go - the Receptionist job, and 2 accessories. It'd involve a small bit of subsidy leaching at the start to buy your first two accessories and weapon skills, but after that, you don't really need to spend much more money than that.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I think 3 corruption (not counting the corruption you start with) is probably the lowest you can reasonably go - the Receptionist job, and 2 accessories. It'd involve a small bit of subsidy leaching at the start to buy your first two accessories and weapon skills, but after that, you don't really need to spend much more money than that.
Yeah, thinking about it, that should work just fine. Could even see it working with just one Accessory. But I would take the better bed anyway that adds 1 Corruption, just for QoL since bad sleep is just annoying when it happens. So yeah 3 Corruption run should work.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I have level 2 skills, but anytime I try to make money from the guards (outside her office), they just two shot me, and then Karryn goes into an infinite orgasm, so I lose all control over her, then she just loses. It seems pretty broken.

Does anyone know what guard aggression does? Does it only increase the chance of guards attacking Karryn while she's masterbating, or does it make them stronger during fights too?

Last edited:

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
I mean... how surprised are you, really? :D
You edit the game such that visuals are changed. In the post where I described how to edit toy removal I already mentioned it. If you edit the game in ANY way, you have to think about what it may break. If it then crashes, it's probably due to your modification and thus your own fault ;)
Quick tip for a solution: Remove the all toys when entering the side job 'battles' and put them on after. Should work..

And it would be REALLY nice, if people modding the game would mention it in their posts regarding them, because otherwise we get five times the amount of posts with confused people.
Well I was surprised when game frozen at side job, but I was also surprised to see new content which can't be seen if not modify files, so... ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Not sure what they did with v0.5 but now i get random black screens during screen transitions and flickering.
Never had this problem on 0.4.

Reactions: Slenderino

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
Mega

v0.5m?

changelogs

• fixed some performance issues in previous version

The devs broke their mind that they skipped v0.5l. So, this is probably v0.5l but with different name. Who knows? Maybe it's not Karryn that gets mind broken but the devs
lets go with the full alphabet boys (of course without the L)

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
evrytime i find a bug or spelling mistake and consider to mention it, theres new patch again to check.....well, let's see....

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
i stopped downloading on 0.5g, to lazy to download every hotfix they release, just gonna wait for the last one :coffee:

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes