sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Yeah but it's not in the OP's changelog. I was curious if they made any major changes apart from breaking the game.
v.5j

• Tweaked with some settings, hopefully the performance is now better for people who are reporting decreased performance after upgrading from v4 to v5
  • Made some balancing with Karryn's Resists
  • Minor adjustment and bug fixes to the receptionist side job
  • Karryn will either have to deal with goblins or guards after losing all stamina and energy during the receptionist side job
  • Minor CG and text corrections
Personally I have yet to deal with goblins after defeat.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
v.5j

• Tweaked with some settings, hopefully the performance is now better for people who are reporting decreased performance after upgrading from v4 to v5
  • Karryn will either have to deal with goblins or guards after losing all stamina and energy during the receptionist side job
Thanks for that, and wow jb281472 has already updated. :love:

Reactions: Waaifu

mochi03

Sep 22, 2017
So I have a problem when trying to load my save, after clicking on the save file only 'Loading...' screen in shown and apparently some uncaught exception is thrown and the game freezes. How can I enable debug console to see wtf went wrong?
I think you just got freeze because you opened the old save file from old version of this game.. Because on the last day i see someone just have this problem as well

Reactions: Forten

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Does anyone know the code to make Pervs appear alot in the Receptionist side job?
i modified the reception js abit to spawn more goblins and more perv fans (0.07 to 0.97)
but i can't seems to make it work with 3 goblin groping karryn the same time,
it only allows 2 to spawn at a time and after one goblin insert karryn the other one can touch karryn
also for visitors sighting karryn being harassed only gives ! for those visitors?
This guy made it. Just replace your original with this.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
v.5j

It's just the Level 1 losing Blowbang scene with Goblins. Nothing special.

sputnikk

Jul 12, 2017
is anyone else experiencing a glitch where their pleasure just doesnt increase at all in battle? keep letting all the prisoner grope karyyn but nothing changes now.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
So speaking of the increased difficulty of 0.5 what does a decent build look like now? Go for agility and endurance to try and survive the ridiculous hits that sometimes get randomly thrown at you? Go all in on strength to take out the enemies before they get a chance to do much? Having levels limited by floor means you kind of need to zero in on a build right away and not having anyway to re-spec is pretty annoying.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I see, I assumed you could since they changed the staircase monologue to a monologue and took out the "not available in this demo".

And as I said, I have beaten the boss, it's not there any more.
Also, there is no "subjugated" parameter in saveeditonline. I see a whole lot of "variables" hence why I asked, how to change it.
you would have to click "file unpack", ctrl f and type "levelone" (example) then you can write 1 = anarchy, 2 = Subjugated and 3 = riot. But as I said, it makes no difference, just defeat the boss on the second floor and nothing else.

gentle13oy

Dec 26, 2019
It's been 60 days without a cheatengine and code change something .From some point on, the thugs attack power is strong fall down in one blow shit ! I want to break it with a pure fight, is this a bug?

Jan 10, 2018
So speaking of the increased difficulty of 0.5 what does a decent build look like now? Go for agility and endurance to try and survive the ridiculous hits that sometimes get randomly thrown at you? Go all in on strength to take out the enemies before they get a chance to do much? Having levels limited by floor means you kind of need to zero in on a build right away and not having anyway to re-spec is pretty annoying.
I couldn't say whether it would really be considered decent, but I tried to emphasize Agility and Strength when leveling; the dodge rate is high enough to ignore almost every ordinary enemy, while knocking out most enemies in a single hit (full disclosure; I use Ki on almost every attack, and have Confidence up half the time as well, so... It'd be pretty depressing if that wasn't the case).

As fatigue builds, though, Goblins and Rogues can become a problem - once you start hitting -20% stat penalties, the later waves longer fights can get pretty dicey if you miss more than a couple of hits. Thugs and Slimes, on the other hand, are super-trivial even if you're in a pinch.

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
This guy made it. Just replace your original with this.
No. I downloaded the same file 2 days ago and I can tell you that that file is form v. 0.5e-ish so its an outdated file. I have edited the 0.5m receptionist file by miself but have yet to test it out bc im grinding passives ATM.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Every enemy you arouse also raises your charm (once per enemy per battle).

Once you've gotten Charm high enough to cause enemies to start the battle aroused, you can raise charm exclusively by entering a battle and running away. It'd take forever, but it's technically possible to make a character that's 100% Charm.
By arousing do you mean making them horny by using a flaunt skill?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes