Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Yes, if there are still 3 levels and 3 more enemies as monsters (I remember orcs, werewolves and lizardmen) then it can't even be 60%. The only thing I can think of for the job as a waitress is blowjobs under the table. But that should have happened before the receptionist job and before the confirmation of the Glory Hole.
Oh, it can be sitting on a lap as well if her shorts are torn ;-)

Reactions: KomischerKauz

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Why you dudes cry about 60-70% finished? It`s only about waitress job, which was mentioned by Rem

That guy posted some disinformation, and then you guys start crying, quit that.
From the Progress Report April 29, 2020: "At this point, v.5 contains about what I would say roughly about 60~70% of the overall content of the final product."

That has nothing to do with the waitress job. It is about the entire game.

jrkirby

Mar 27, 2017
I'm not sure I understand the stat growth. It seems you can only get 5 stat points per level, and the level reaches a cap pretty quick. But there's a lot of items and things that change stat growth, so how does that interact? Can your stats increase after you're already at the level cap? Is there a hidden stat somewhere that reflects both the grown stat and the final stat? Most of these things aren't realistically available in the stage of the game where you're actually gaining stats.

Also, enemies keep getting stronger over time such that it seems a game over/restart is inevitable at some point. This may be related to my not understanding stats.

shucale

Dec 24, 2017
someone with the fan request? when a man give me the possibility of giving him a blowjob and I can't accept it... what am I missing?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I'm not sure I understand the stat growth. It seems you can only get 5 stat points per level, and the level reaches a cap pretty quick. But there's a lot of items and things that change stat growth, so how does that interact? Can your stats increase after you're already at the level cap? Is there a hidden stat somewhere that reflects both the grown stat and the final stat? Most of these things aren't realistically available in the stage of the game where you're actually gaining stats.

Also, enemies keep getting stronger over time such that it seems a game over/restart is inevitable at some point. This may be related to my not understanding stats.
Growth Stats are visible under the Tab Status and then Secondary. They are % based, because they only increase how quickly you get Exp in a certain Stat not the amound of points you can get. The Limit remains the same. So you basically do a Trade-Off.

To make a very basic example. Let's say there are 3 Stats. STR, DEX and AGI. You would increase one of those 3 Stats by 1 using the specific attack they are assign to 10 times, since your growth Stat for all 3 of them is 100%. Now let's say there is a Growth Item that increases the growth of STR by 100%, while it lowers the growth of AGI by 50%. Now it would look like this:

STR 200% growth so you need only 5 Attacks since it's growth is doubled to increase it by 1
DEX 100% growth remains the same, so still 10 Attacks
AGI 50% growth so you need 20 Attacks to increase it by 1 since it's growth is halved.

So now you will increase STR quicker and you can focus on it more, to make a build around it. The Overall Number of Points remain the same you can get, nothing has changed there. Now to be clear, this is a very basic example just to show how it works. Obviously there are much more Stats and much more things that affect those Stats in the game.

Edit: Also good builds even on the hardest Difficulty work just fine deep into the game.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Why you dudes cry about 60-70% finished? It`s only about waitress job, which was mentioned by Rem

That guy posted some disinformation, and then you guys start crying, quit that.
I'm not complaining, I really think this demo is very complete.
And it's even more enjoyable when you play it without cheating.

shucale

Dec 24, 2017
Does anyone know the code to accept all resquest from recepcionist? idk why i can't accept any of them

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
From the Progress Report April 29, 2020: "At this point, v.5 contains about what I would say roughly about 60~70% of the overall content of the final product."

That has nothing to do with the waitress job. It is about the entire game.
I don't think that dev blog has been posted yet, care sharing?

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
Do enemies just get stronger over time, or do they get stronger by beating you?
The enemy groups are stronger when your order is low or when there's a riot going on; and there's a chance for named/colored variants which are generally (much) stronger. There's also some, I dunno what to call it, progression based difficulty increase? Like the stat buff that goblins get after lvl 1 subjugation.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I hope they add sex outside of battles/defeat/work.

For example you will be able to hire inmates as your guards after you subjugate level 2. Maybe you can invite them in the room to have sex without a battle? Or they can just enter anytime they want and maybe give you to choice to battle them or just have sex with them.

Maybe sleep in prisoner cells on level 3 and lower? Level 1 and 2 seem like places where the prisoners just spend their free time, the rest should be filled with cells so if they aren't adding any jobs I hope there's other stuff like what I mentioned.

Though when they say 60-70% complete it doesn't really give me much hope for that kind of content.

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
Hey everybody,

a question about the passive titles, how many are there at all, does anyone know? currently i have 156.

and of the ones I have to equip, I have 17.
1 in gold, 5 in silver the rest bronce

Thanks

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes