Jul 4, 2017
Right now it's only in 'naked' sex positions. So if she's surprised while masturbating, she won't have them in the fight. But in a normal battle where her clothes get stripped she'll have them on. I can imagine that later, when more art is drawn, it's possible to have normal clothes without gloves & hat. But that's just speculation, it totally depends on future development.
i tried the game by deleting actor.putOnGlovesAndHat(); line

and well some standing poses are indeed already done. at least the hat is completely gone.
but once i go into battle Karryn's art is nude, but she still has clothes on XD

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018

See for yourself...
That file you haveshared is outdated. it has ~150 passives that have nothing to do with her being in that state. there are currently 192 "ulockable" passives and some of them have effect to make her that way tho I still havent unlocked them through normal play, so I cant say for sure which passive or maybe even title makes her show off like that, and at this point Im pissed at myself and at the game for making it this hard. -.-

KobaNKVD

Nov 23, 2019
You are the 200th person to ask that question... Im proud of you. Read previous pages, the discussion is pretty long and your answer is pretty easy to find but for the sake of not being an asshole: no you still cannot.
You shouldn't say that. There are 200+ forum pages and 10-20 new ones every day. It becomes quite difficult to find the right answer. You don't want to answer the question, but you do have the time and the desire to respond with sarcasm.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
so i changed the threshold for being dead drunk, the pictures aren't any different from just being drunk at least if assuming i did this correctly because my char was instantly forced to fuck after 1 drink xD
How do you even get her Dead Drunk? I've been trying for days to figure out how, I know Cock Desire has to stay very low or else that triggers the scene, but even then, I just can' do it, either nothing happens and the shift ends or the scene plays anyway, I just don't know what to do...

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
You shouldn't say that. There are 200+ forum pages and 10-20 new ones every day. It becomes quite difficult to find the right answer. You don't want to answer the question, but you do have the time and the desire to respond with sarcasm.
I absolutely agree with everything you've just wrote. the only reason I have reacted that way was because alot of ppl here were asking the same fucking question over and over again, expecting answer to change. So when I first read that I thought he was bullshiting me so boom, I ignored him... and then I started reading around and I saw all of those people asking the same fucking question over and over and over again, hoping 'this time the answer will be different'.
No No No No No please. this time the answer will be different.

Now all jokes aside. I didnt want to act like an asshole but I did saw that question so many times that I just snaped and wrote that. Have a good day :D

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
The "outdoor" in the code just refers to Karryn's own room. Because it's technically outside the main prison building I guess..

Also, if in the next few days no more updates are coming, I'll start with the tweak collection and probably add more to the guide.
I'm wondering what kind of tweaks you have in the works? This is why I have so far in the tweak section of my mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wilstroke

Jun 17, 2019

how you obtein the one where kerry is on the bed, I didnt see that one?
the one that says gtCapture how you obtein that scene?

Jul 4, 2017
how you do it, I never saw that scene?
to answer most of your questions

beg for forgiveness aka dogeza isnt in the game yet, just placeholder at the moment, you can obtain it only if you tweak your game's java scripts or play debug mode (still tweaking java scripts somewhere in the page 190s in this forum there is a guide on how to play debug mode)

and for karryn to spread her vag when fallen, you need slut level 4 or 5? but you need high slut levels which translates to 125+ slut stat

and for the bed scene you need to lose to your guards right in front of your office, or get raided after masturbating in your office then lose.
it is a guard defeat scene all in all

BigMan3000

Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 646919

i like this pose so much ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) .............
If you want this pose, what I did was open RemtairyKarryn.js, and modified const SLUT_LVL_THRESHOLD_STAGE_5 = 200; //unused, Stage 5 is currently 125+ to const SLUT_LVL_THRESHOLD_STAGE_5 = 170; //unused, Stage 5 is currently 125+. Seemed to work the next time I gave up and got her in a sex position once. Best of luck!

bob1613

Dec 11, 2017
alright guys im wondering if there is any other scene that i might be missing from the side jobs.

the receptionist i can do blowjobs and hand-jobs and tit grabbing. as well as letting the goblins lick and fuck her.

the bar job i can flash tits and get drunk and get fucked from behind.

is there anything im misssing?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I'm wondering what kind of tweaks you have in the works? This is why I have so far in the tweak section of my mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think about 60-70% of the tweaks you already got there. I guess lewd minds think alike ;)
I like that you pack your stuff up into a pack so to say to enable users to modify it easily. I'll do that in the future too but my main focus is teaching these horny bastards here how to tweak stuff themselves (in the guide, because it's really easy in this game) and then making my own tweaks as compatible as possible. So it's for example easily combinable with your stuff. That's why I mostly tweak the original values without adding additional variables. But once the current updates stop coming and the rest is finished I'll pack it up into probably something similar.
Ideally I wanted a script (in batch or something) to add/edit lines with pattern matching in the original files to maximize compatibility but there must be a cleaner way :D

Jul 4, 2017
alright guys im wondering if there is any other scene that i might be missing from the side jobs.

the receptionist i can do blowjobs and hand-jobs and tit grabbing. as well as letting the goblins lick and fuck her.

the bar job i can flash tits and get drunk and get fucked from behind.

is there anything im misssing?
thats it for sidejobs.

the events that are in the game currently are

guard defeat scene
lvl 1 defeat scene
lvl 2 defeat scene
battle fuck (new cowgirl position)

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
to answer most of your questions

beg for forgiveness aka dogeza isnt in the game yet, just placeholder at the moment, you can obtain it only if you tweak your game's java scripts or play debug mode (still tweaking java scripts somewhere in the page 190s in this forum there is a guide on how to play debug mode)

and for karryn to spread her vag when fallen, you need slut level 4 or 5? but you need high slut levels which translates to 125+ slut stat

and for the bed scene you need to lose to your guards right in front of your office, or get raided after masturbating in your office then lose.
it is a guard defeat scene all in all
Im not so sure about that. you see I have slut lvl 153 thx to passives and the most I can do to make her slutty is to make her horny but without horny debuff she is still defiant as always. however on my different save that was modified to give ma all titles and passives I have slut lvl 25 and over 190 passives and all titles so all I need to do to get that scene is give up and thx to a certain passive right as I lose all stamina I get horny debuff and she gets heart-eyes and acts slutty.

rlgrlg

May 14, 2018
Sorry for he dumb question. Haven't played since the first version came out. How to start the waitress job?

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
I think about 60-70% of the tweaks you already got there. I guess lewd minds think alike ;)
I like that you pack your stuff up into a pack so to say to enable users to modify it easily. I'll do that in the future too but my main focus is teaching these horny bastards here how to tweak stuff themselves (in the guide, because it's really easy in this game) and then making my own tweaks as compatible as possible. So it's for example easily combinable with your stuff. That's why I mostly tweak the original values without adding additional variables. But once the current updates stop coming and the rest is finished I'll pack it up into probably something similar.
Ideally I wanted a script (in batch or something) to add/edit lines with pattern matching in the original files to maximize compatibility but there must be a cleaner way :D
I just use git to merge updates into my mod. It also makes it convinient to see what the actual changes are by the dev on each version update.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes