Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
I love this game it's amazing,
But this new version don't run in 32 bit system. And the "index" html document show me "error failed to load game font",.
Please help me my friends.
Well it does no support 32-bit systems.
You should install 64-bit OS or use virtual machine with 64-bit OS or wait until game releases with 32-bit support.
Hope it helps

Tsukiakari175

Mar 23, 2018
to answer most of your questions

beg for forgiveness aka dogeza isnt in the game yet, just placeholder at the moment, you can obtain it only if you tweak your game's java scripts or play debug mode (still tweaking java scripts somewhere in the page 190s in this forum there is a guide on how to play debug mode)

and for karryn to spread her vag when fallen, you need slut level 4 or 5? but you need high slut levels which translates to 125+ slut stat

and for the bed scene you need to lose to your guards right in front of your office, or get raided after masturbating in your office then lose.
it is a guard defeat scene all in all
I played the game normaly and my Slut Level is at 156, but I still don't have that, maybe there are some passives that I don't have?
I think the main point I want to ask is how do you remove her underwear while she still have her uniform on

StrikerV

Aug 6, 2018
I played the game normaly and my Slut Level is at 156, but I still don't have that, maybe there are some passives that I don't have?
I think the main point I want to ask is how do you remove her underwear while she still have her uniform on
1. I guess your karryn's Masochism level is below lv4, check that stat at status>tertiary.
2. You need this passive. 1588831206379.png

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
going throught the js. there is a spot for outdoor defeat. no idea what it does yet because i don't think it is implimented.
I noticed the place. Hence my theory about recapturing broken inmates, which would also be the only logical task outside the prison. This can only be level 4, as stairs lead down to level 3 and level 5 is the final boss in the basement. however, wrote here which the whole game would only be in prison.

ustar1313

Nov 4, 2017
Ive been reading the comments about the side jobs and some people kept saying "Notoriety", where do we see that in the game? thanks

Shashakul

Apr 20, 2019
I played for a couple hours and have a question: Is there no H-gameplay outside of combat? Is there a way to speed up combat? It takes too long time and too much tedious managing. In Roundscape Adorevia I could activate an item that makes AI go through combat for me, It would be a pleasure to have something similar in this game.
So far it is the only game I could find out there, that offers you to play a sadistic female protagonist. I loved the edict system and the setting, and all more shame that combat in this game is so tiring. I wish I could endure it to enjoy the content outside combat, but I just can't take it, It's just too much.

KobaNKVD

Nov 23, 2019
Depending on the level of difficulty there are different scenes? If I play on easy difficulty I won't miss the content?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
As already mentioned there's a passive that you get if you get your panties stripped at least five times (by getting into any 'sex' position). Then you have a 10% chance to leave the panties off after a fight where you get them stripped. If you want to change that value, look here. In a future version there is also a legit way to not put on panties after you wake up, but you can already mod it in, look here.

Now back to the pose: They reworked the emote/reaction system and there are mostly three different stages of how slutty Karryn reacts based on her score in the current pose. Look into RemtairyReactionScore.js for more details. In the down pose with no stamina where she spreads her pussy like that she needs panties off and at least a score of 125. For this pose it's calculated as followed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I noticed the place. Hence my theory about recapturing broken inmates, which would also be the only logical task outside the prison. This can only be level 4, as stairs lead down to level 3 and level 5 is the final boss in the basement. however, wrote here which the whole game would only be in prison.
As already said in an earlier post: The 'outside' location refers to Karryn's bedchamber. To be exact it currently consists of the entrance of the prison (outside), the yard, Karryn's office and the hallway as 'outside'. So basically everything that's not in the main buidling on any floor.

Ive been reading the comments about the side jobs and some people kept saying "Notoriety", where do we see that in the game? thanks
It's a stat for the reception minigame. Once you've cleared level 1 you can unlock the job. Then in the main room with all the people you have a board behind the counter which lists your satisfaction, fame and notoriety. Fame and notoriety are only listed if you have at least 1. Just have a slutty Karryn and play the minigame a few times and you'll find out what to do. (Get fucked while other people stand at the counter)

Last edited:

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
While in Bar Waitress Job, is it supposed to say in the above text when Karryn is starting to get Tipsy or when she gets Dead Drunk? Because I got her face to look pretty red...

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
to acquire some of the passives, it says you have to use it X amount of times. For example, the footjob one says to use it 15 times. What does that actually mean? Does it mean use the skill 15 times? Or use it on 15 different people? I'm not too sure. If it's the former I'm pretty sure i've done that already, but the passive skill associated with it isn't unlocking.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes