mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
This isn't meant to sound snippy, but I've had a few tabs open looking for it since before I posted. "Save edit revert" "Save masochism" "Edit masochism" etc, just to try and find related topics. It's a lot of text to read, but I'm tryin'. I also poked around in the plugins folder in 4u to some success, but nothing related to this. I assumed the variables it uses to recalculate would be in the save, since it doesn't make sense in my brain to store them within plugins when the values are per-save and you can have multiple, y'know? It still doesn't, when I sound it out, which usually means I'm missing or misinterpreting something. I'm just wondering where it pulls the original value from after I've ostensibly replaced it.

But maybe I really haven't looked hard enough—point is just to illustrate that posting wasn't the first option I went with. Notepad++ isn't an ideal IDE either, but it's definitely good enough. I appreciate you taking the time to reply, still.
I know some people (including myself) sometimes complain about people not using the search function. But that totally was not what I wanted to say here. I just assumed you did not know about modding the game code.

So, the values are stored in the game, but most importantly the 'skills' are saved. This most importantly includes the passives. Basically the foundation of desire gain/desire requirement/the whole saved game is the record (how many times X occured) and the passives you get that way. Let's narrow it down to the masochism level you mentioned as an example.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bilmo

Mar 22, 2019
I know some people (including myself) sometimes complain about people not using the search function. But that totally was not what I wanted to say here. I just assumed, you did not know about modding the game code. So, the values are stored in the game, but most importantly the 'skills' are saved. This, most importantly, includes the passives. The biggest foundation of desire gain/desire requirement/basically the whole saved game is the record (how many times X occured) and the passives you get that way. Let's narrow it down to the masochism level you mentioned.
I greatly appreciate the advice. I managed to get to that line between my last post and now, but I was trying "this.baseMasochismLvl = 10;" at the bottom, assuming it would ignore all the previous calculation and the level variable to just effectively return 10. No dice though, and I checked to make sure it recalculated. Unfortunately, bumping let level to = 6 doesn't raise the end result by six either. I can tell it's doing something in-game because it crashes if I muck up the syntax, but I'm having no luck here either, it seems. Your solution made sense to me too, so now I'm scratching my head.

Edit: Just tried sliding a "level = 10;" above the "Lvl = level" with no results.
Edit 2: It worked, I just didn't give it enough time. Thanks again for the help!

Last edited:
Reactions: mamaboiii

Tsukiakari175

Mar 23, 2018
As already mentioned there's a passive that you get if you get your panties stripped at least five times (by getting into any 'sex' position). Then you have a 10% chance to leave the panties off after a fight where you get them stripped. If you want to change that value, look here. In a future version there is also a legit way to not put on panties after you wake up, but you can already mod it in, look here.

Now back to the pose: They reworked the emote/reaction system and there are mostly three different stages of how slutty Karryn reacts based on her score in the current pose. Look into RemtairyReactionScore.js for more details. In the down pose with no stamina where she spreads her pussy like that she needs panties off and at least a score of 125. For this pose it's calculated as followed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hah, so apparently I do have this passive, but the chances of her losing her panties after a fight is so low(in fact, I never seen it happened, despite how much fight im in) that I forgot she even have that in the passive in the first place, so I just need to tweak the js file to increase the cahnce a bit without triggering the future unimplement passive.
Thanks a bunch.

Last edited:

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
One mod tries to simulate a training mechanic for Karryn, where you can play as Yasu(I think) in a training session to 'mold' Karryn to your desires and another implements parts of pregnancy, but that's not released yet.
As I said, all of them are outdated right now for the current v0.5 version.
Now that's something I'm willing to wait for. Good luck and I'll be looking forward to the release :D

spacedog

Jun 17, 2017
I would like to make a slight modification to the coding, but I'm not very experienced with rpgm and I'm having issue finding the right way to implement this change. First, my idea is simply this; the more an enemy ejaculates, the bigger his future ejaculations become. Once his ejaculation pool grows big enough, he can ejaculate one more time, and so forth... a "leveling up" mechanic for enemies, basically.

I'm guessing I have to fiddle with RemtairyEnemy.js for starters. I wrote this little function and added it in there;
Code:
Game_Enemy.prototype.updateEjaculation = function() {
    this._ejaculationVolume += ENEMY_DEFAULT_EJACULATION_AMOUNT - ENEMY_DEFAULT_EJACULATION_RANGE/2;
    this._ejaculationCount += Math.max(1,Math.round(this._ejaculationVolume / 10));
};
Not complicated stuff. It takes the existing ejaculationVolume (variable attached to each enemy) and adds a constant based on the default values (8 and 6, so essentially it's just adding 5 every time, but easily modified through the constants). Then it checks the total volume and divides by 10, then rounds it off; so essentially when you hit 15, you'll cum twice. When you hit 25, you'll cum thrice. And so forth...

The questions I have are;
1) Where do I call this function from? Will calling it from useOrgasmSkill with a simple this.updateEjaculation(); be fine?
2) Will me messing with this screw something else up?
3) What mistakes have I made? :)

Look at
Code:
Game_Enemy.prototype.postOrgasmPleasure
in RemtairyEnemySex which is called after the enemy is 'done'

Reactions: voidzone247
Jan 26, 2019
This isn't meant to sound snippy, but I've had a few tabs open looking for it since before I posted. "Save edit revert" "Save masochism" "Edit masochism" etc, just to try and find related topics. It's a lot of text to read, but I'm tryin'. I also poked around in the plugins folder in 4u to some success, but nothing related to this. I assumed the variables it uses to recalculate would be in the save, since it doesn't make sense in my brain to store them within plugins when the values are per-save and you can have multiple, y'know? It still doesn't, when I sound it out, which usually means I'm missing or misinterpreting something. I'm just wondering where it pulls the original value from after I've ostensibly replaced it.

But maybe I really haven't looked hard enough—point is just to illustrate that posting wasn't the first option I went with. Notepad++ isn't an ideal IDE either, but it's definitely good enough. I appreciate you taking the time to reply, still.
I'd recommend VSCode or Atom over NP++, way better IMO.

Reactions: Strat1

HoneyTentacle

Dec 8, 2019
Neovim gang

Also, has anyone figured out what to edit to not end battles before enemies have been depleted, alike the defeat battles? I've only managed to buggily do it for the bar sex scene.

fredendea

Sep 21, 2019
Wine on nw.exe works for me out of the box. There are a lot of crashes, not sure if that's wine or the game still being in beta, probably wine tbh. But in my experience the crashes almost always happen after a big fight, either immediately after or after walking a couple rooms, very rarely during it. And this game autosaves constantly and launches in about 2 seconds, so it's not really too bad. Only like twice out of ~30 hours did I lose progress (cause of a crash in a long fight).
wine throws a ton of errors and doesn't initialise the program even after waiting for a while.

Jan 26, 2019
What are the possible scenes from the receptionist job? So far I've got pervert visitors asking for tits and kiss, is that all? (And the goblin stuff that you can't really miss)

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
What are the possible scenes from the receptionist job? So far I've got pervert visitors asking for tits and kiss, is that all? (And the goblin stuff that you can't really miss)
Visitors: Kiss, Touching Tits, Handjob, Blowjob
Goblins: Touching Ass, Finger Ass, Finger Pussy, Licking Pussy, Fucking Ass, Fucking Pussy

Think that's all

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
How long until they start doing this? I have all the (two) goblins passives and these fuckers only lick her, also they are too slow. It takes over 5 minutes until one shows up (playing on v0-5g).
You need the Side-Job related passives, that lower Desire requirements.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
All right I want to post this for the people that want to play the game but still using 32 bit system.

It isn't my solution someone else found it and share it with me so I share it with you all in case you need it.

credit to naoligopraisso

the game's nw.js was also not compatible with my computer, however, I downloaded the latest version of nw, copied the files from the folder and pasted over the game files, so the game worked for me.
now works fine on my windows, which is 32 bit.
I apply this to karryn prison 5n and still works so yeah. I tried it and it work and I am using win 7 32 bit premium though. just fyi.

Reactions: nks_94

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
How long until they start doing this? I have all the (two) goblins passives and these fuckers only lick her, also they are too slow. It takes over 5 minutes until one shows up (playing on v0-5g).
It takes a lot of grind for them to actually start fucking Karryn, if you didn't modify js file, it's going to be even more frustrating because of spawn rate.

I suggest(if your aim is goblins only) to grind outside of reception and get as much gobbo's dick as possible by clearing out disgusting thugs and prisoners, then either lose on purpose and let the goblins have their way with you, or just let them strip her if you're not evading every attack.

As soon as you get your creampie desire low enough, you can start doing reception job and after some time(I think you need like 400ml of cum in Karryn) you will unlock a goblin related title called Goblin Waste Bucket or something, which will increase the spawn of goblins during reception job, the amount of cum and sex stamina.

Last edited:

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
If I recall correctly, that's because the game currently limits how many times it records you using the footjob skill, and that limit is lower than the number required to unlock further footjob passives; they currently can't be unlocked without modding your game.

When I wrote up the list of unlock conditions, I only looked at what it took to unlock them - not whether those conditions could actually be achieved at this time.
I thought that too, but the max usage for a skill is locked at 30, while the passive unlocks at 15. So at this point I'm just not sure what "usage" even means.

riichan007

Aug 1, 2019
Hah, so apparently I do have this passive, but the chances of her losing her panties after a fight is so low(in fact, I never seen it happened, despite how much fight im in) that I forgot she even have that in the passive in the first place, so I just need to tweak the js file to increase the cahnce a bit without triggering the future unimplement passive.
Thanks a bunch.
maybe... you need this ... never use panties
RemtairyKarryn.js

Game_Actor.prototype.putOnPanties = function() {
this._wearingPanties = false;
this._lostPanties = false;

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes