Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
guys what can i do about the prisoner always guarding the path in the bar? he is not moving and i cant defeat him because then i have to fight all the guys in the bar? i saw him only move once and i could pass through but that happened only once.so is this some kinda bug?
Go to sleep. Next day he should be gone.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
So is it possible to slut MC up using exclusively the side jobs while playing combat straight? And which scenes/actions can you unlock just with the jobs?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
So is it possible to slut MC up using exclusively the side jobs while playing combat straight? And which scenes/actions can you unlock just with the jobs?
Yes, it is possible but at a certain point, MC would become to much of a Slut, that in normal combat you will end up here and there with Sex Stuff.

For the bar, while working, basic stuff that can happen like in normal combat, without starting a Sex Scene, so: Kissing (if a Prisoner has a drink, he will fed her with it while kissing), groping Ass, Breast, Pussy or Finger it. MC can Flash her Tits if you have the Passive One vs. All and certain conditions are met and finally if she gets to drunk, while having enough Cock Desire, a Sex Scene will trigger. Now as the Player you don't have any direct Sex Actions you can take, you can only manipulate them.

For the Receptionists Job, a Goblin can grope Ass and Pussy or Finger it, they can lick her Pussy and they can fuck her Pussy or Ass. For the MC, she can accept Requests from Lewd Visitors that are: Kissing, grope Tits, Handjob and Blowjob. The losing scene is the Level 1 Blowbang scene, so nothing special.

That is all I think.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
any ideas how to beat level one boss in prison mode? its day 66 already.when i get to the third round of fight im already too horny and lose all energy with orgasm or thei have 1k damage per hit :( i have mind training lvl3 and healing thoughts for skills . as for stats they go like this:
stamina 1292 slut level 129
strength 31 energy 25
agility 22 dexterity 27
mind 25 endurance 34
corruption 4 charm 24
Well on Day 66 you should have way more Charm. Did you buy Accessories? Each Acc increases Charm by 1. I am guessing, with this low Charm, that you don't have the Passive "One vs. All" that unlocks Flaunt. Increase your Charm until you do. Use Flaunt in each Wave, it is a big buff. Also before fighting the Boss, you can make the fight easier, by defeating the Thugs in the Room first.

If you want to win via Sex, which with this high of a Slut Level is almost a must at this point, buy the 10+DEX and 15+END Items and Equip them.

Jan 28, 2018
Yes, it is possible but at a certain point, MC would become to much of a Slut, that in normal combat you will end up here and there with Sex Stuff.

For the bar, while working, basic stuff that can happen like in normal combat, without starting a Sex Scene, so: Kissing (if a Prisoner has a drink, he will fed her with it while kissing), groping Ass, Breast, Pussy or Finger it. MC can Flash her Tits if you have the Passive One vs. All and certain conditions are met and finally if she gets to drunk, while having enough Cock Desire, a Sex Scene will trigger. Now as the Player you don't have any direct Sex Actions you can take, you can only manipulate them.

For the Receptionists Job, a Goblin can grope Ass and Pussy or Finger it, they can lick her Pussy and they can fuck her Pussy or Ass. For the MC, she can accept Requests from Lewd Visitors that are: Kissing, grope Tits, Handjob and Blowjob. The losing scene is the Level 1 Blowbang scene, so nothing special.

That is all I think.
Been trying to get the Goblins to fuck her ass and pussy, but no go as the stop at cunnilingus. Same goes for lewd visitors as I have yet to encounter them. Whats the minimum requirement until they start appearing?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Been trying to get the Goblins to fuck her ass and pussy, but no go as the stop at cunnilingus. Same goes for lewd visitors as I have yet to encounter them. Whats the minimum requirement until they start appearing?
There are no requirements. Visitors have to see, that something is happening to Karryn. That will increase Notority. Easiest way to do that, when a Goblin is licking Karryn have Visitors at the Table. And just let them stand there, while the Goblin is going to work. Sooner or later people will get a red ! over their head. Now process them so they go away. Repeat that and your Notority will quickly go up and sooner or later more and more Lewd Visitors will show up.

Reactions: SpaceMarine1989

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
any ideas how to beat level one boss in prison mode?
Looks to me like you're far too slutty. I can beat the level 1 boss within 7-14 days just by buying a bracelet or two to increase your stats. Maybe start over, beat the boss to unlock everything else then focus on whatever build you actually want?

Paralatae

May 15, 2019
any ideas how to beat level one boss in prison mode? its day 66 already.when i get to the third round of fight im already too horny and lose all energy with orgasm or thei have 1k damage per hit :( i have mind training lvl3 and healing thoughts for skills . as for stats they go like this:
stamina 1292 slut level 129
strength 31 energy 25
agility 22 dexterity 27
mind 25 endurance 34
corruption 4 charm 24
If you're struggling with the level 1 boss, an easy way to make the fight easier is to engage in combat with one of the NPCs in that room OTHER than the boss himself. You'll fight a few waves of enemies and if you defeat them then fight the boss there are less enemies that appear during the boss fight, making things easier. Also it's best to attempt the boss fight with very little fatigue so avoid other encounters asides from those two. You also might want to unlock the "healing thoughts" willpower ability (with edicts) that restores energy that you lose from revitalizing and from orgasms. hope this helps.

jonnyfann

Jan 5, 2020
If you're struggling with the level 1 boss, an easy way to make the fight easier is to engage in combat with one of the NPCs in that room OTHER than the boss himself. You'll fight a few waves of enemies and if you defeat them then fight the boss there are less enemies that appear during the boss fight, making things easier. Also it's best to attempt the boss fight with very little fatigue so avoid other encounters asides from those two. You also might want to unlock the "healing thoughts" willpower ability (with edicts) that restores energy that you lose from revitalizing and from orgasms. hope this helps.
thank you <3

jonnyfann

Jan 5, 2020
any recommendations how to fight what to do while building slut build? i have started with heart earrings and will also get healing thoughts and mind tree later but want to know more about the way to fight with this build and level up correctly.

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Hah! First time I played the game it took me over 20 days to get Karryn fucked. This time around it happened on day 2!

7% chance with the edict for prison guards for an office invasion when masturbating. Lucky lucky! Now she's getting fucked by goblins and thugs like it's no big deal before she's even given a handjob. Certainly didn't expect it to turn out like this when starting the game over again, but I like it!

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Hah! First time I played the game it took me over 20 days to get Karryn fucked. This time around it happened on day 2!

7% chance with the edict for prison guards for an office invasion when masturbating. Lucky lucky! Now she's getting fucked by goblins and thugs like it's no big deal before she's even given a handjob. Certainly didn't expect it to turn out like this when starting the game over again, but I like it!
What's your strategy to get that happening? I feel like even knowing how to get them technically, I have to grind for the scenes and goblins just either cum or die before they do anything. I feel like the game is fun, but it's frustrating how it actively fights against delivering it's own content...

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
What's your strategy to get that happening? I feel like even knowing how to get them technically, I have to grind for the scenes and goblins just either cum or die before they do anything. I feel like the game is fun, but it's frustrating how it actively fights against delivering it's own content...
I actually didn't expect it to work AT ALL so soon. I just ended the day there with high pleasure after getting groped a bunch, so I could masturbate for the first time. It was pure luck that it happened! Never saw the scene with guards entering her office last time I played (months ago), so I changed the edict for door guards on day 1 to try to get it early.

For comparison, I've slept three times in the bed among prisoners now, and failed having her noticed with a 24% chance three times. If autosave ruins retrying the 7% chance, I guess you'd have to restart the game and get her groped a bunch to trigger it that early yourself. Oh, right- I always play on prisoner mode, so I forgot manual saves were even a thing. No idea if you can reroll that scene, but... easy modo? I dunno...

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Play Prisoner Mode, buy and Equip AGI +10 Item, fight Guards, just Dodge so they Masturbate themselves to death. In the Prison ignore the first room, go to the second room and fight. Defeat the first wave with only Prisoners. The second wave with the Goblin do nothing until Goblin cums and defeat the Prisoner then. After this room, your Char should be at around 30-40% Pleasure. Go to the room after the bar and fight there. Once again defeat waves with just Prisoners and waves with Goblins do nothing. Most of the time you will end up getting fucked in this battle by a Goblin.

Reactions: OffPathGames

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I am pretty far in the game and my Karryn got pretty slutty which gives nice comments. Somehow I failed to get my income stable, but I would hate to start a new run. Can someone - maybe again, sorry for that - point out how to tweak money?

AND to me the receptionist job advances far too slow, just as well as the bar job - I played both quite some times now and the titles needed for effectively play the side jobs just won't turn up. Any hints or tweaks to make this happen as I am a bit tired of the mini steps ahead.

Thanks and sorry if this was answered before. I did a rough search, but did not put too much effort in it.

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
I am pretty far in the game and my Karryn got pretty slutty which gives nice comments. Somehow I failed to get my income stable, but I would hate to start a new run. Can someone - maybe again, sorry for that - point out how to tweak money?
You can do it easy on saveeditonline.com upload save, edit, download back

Reactions: ray3dave

KobaNKVD

Nov 23, 2019

AND to me the receptionist job advances far too slow, just as well as the bar job - I played both quite some times now and the titles needed for effectively play the side jobs just won't turn up. Any hints or tweaks to make this happen as I am a bit tired of the mini steps ahead.

Thanks and sorry if this was answered before. I did a rough search, but did not put too much effort in it.
I agree completely. If you pump a warrior you get FAP content bit by bit, if a whore you can't kill anyone and you die from incam. I just asked the good people for a safe where everything is open, so as not to be distracted by the grind, and go to the most interesting.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes