AmorousApe

May 16, 2018
Mmm, I can't. When i open project file, at game directory, it says - Can't read Actors.json((((

Do you have correct project file? Any help?
A little birdie told me one might be able to open it with Notepad++, and the .json file one might be looking for might be RemtairyKarrynPassives, and one might be looking at maybe the specific code under "Calculate Sensitivity Rating".

But that's all speculative. Just like backing up any files one might alter.

• Haha
Reactions: mamaboiii

Jo9o

Aug 19, 2018
Anyone has a save where everything is done? lost to outbreak 3 times i guess i suck, would really appreciate it, thanks.

Shuldih

Jan 11, 2018
A little birdie told me one might be able to open it with Notepad++, and the .json file one might be looking for might be RemtairyKarrynPassives, and one might be looking at maybe the specific code under "Calculate Sensitivity Rating".

But that's all speculative. Just like backing up any files one might alter.
Thanks for the advise

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Messing with the files keeps the game fresh for me.
I wanted Karryn to give more blowjobs while working as a receptionist, so I swapped the visitor request order for boob shake and blowjob in RemtairyKarrynReceptionist.js, and raised the desire requirment for everything else. Now almost every pervert asks her to suck their dick right away. Almost wanna restart the game again just so I can remove the goblins too, and make that job just all about her giving visitors blowjobs.

Reactions: kikz108
4.60 star(s) 398 Votes