mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Is there a way to prevent her getting 200% pleasure every time they touch her?
Totally depends on what you're looking for.
Ingame tips?
First, the obvious one, don't let her be a total slut, but it's probably too late for that isn't it ;)
The main factor is endurance. If you level that up and use edicts/accessories to increase it you take less pleasure damage. Staying on high stamina in battle to some extent, too. The exact damage ofc also depends on your enemies, but you can't change them.
Modding tips?
I (and others here) can most likely help with that, if you specify what exactly it is you want.

DargorOrtiz

Apr 11, 2018
Anyone know how ti run this game, I got black screen but my cursor shows loading animation
Depends on your PC specs and also it depends if its the first time you play the game. For me it lasts a good 40-50 seconds loading but the first time lasted almost 1 minute 20 seconds.

LEET

May 29, 2017
Ingame tips?
First, the obvious one, don't let her be a total slut, but it's probably too late for that isn't it ;)
The main factor is endurance. If you level that up and use edicts/accessories to increase it you take less pleasure damage. Staying on high stamina in battle to some extent, too. The exact damage ofc also depends on your enemies, but you can't change them.
Modding tips?
I (and others here) can most likely help with that, if you specify what exactly it is you want.
That was sort of my fault. I had no way to deal with goblins, so I just let them slut her up until they died.
For modding, I want her to be lewd dominant. After attempting to go full lewd because I failed at no lewd, it was 4-5 hrs of grinding to get her to become lewd. I was really hoping for her to actually be a sadist or be proactive, but she's really passive towards it.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Ingame tips?
Modding tips?
I for one would be interested in hearing about modding tips. I tried just editing her resistances in the save file, but the game recalculates them after every battle. Any way to modify the individual resistances so she doesn't suddenly get like 80% pleasure from certain actions while only taking like 3% from others.

Nadore

Mar 26, 2017

Long time no see, everyone! Sachinama here with this week's Progress Report! (There are a bit of spoilers in this article so please be careful.)

I'll show you some sketches of when Karryn is resting in the next mini game. Currently, I haven't finished the CGs yet because Rem is coding for the battle. There are many variations for the next mini game but I'll show you one of first type in this article.
At the first, Karryn is relaxing on the toilet. There isn't anyone in the bathroom so she takes off her clothes.

But maybe something appears from the hole?!

She can ignore it... or maybe she can't control her curiosity...

Sure enough, it's getting bigger.

Now something else has appeared from the opposite hole!

Karryn spreads her legs. She looks pretty excited...

And starts petting herself.

?!
I guess you can discover many different variations for our next mini game. This is only part one!
Thank you always for supporting!
See you.

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Ohhh my! Playing with toys by herself is a great idea. Gloryhole is looking more exciting than I thought. Hope there will be some serious size difference to the... customers she can service. Now if only she can bring toys with her to masturbate in the office as well...

onishinigami

Jun 27, 2017
but its funny though... she is resting alone in the toilet so she took off her clothes, cause thats what everyone does lol...imo i would prefer her to be clothes then perhaps naked if she is slutty or used to this "curiosity" of hers, better still we can decide if she goes full naked or not lol but hey anything goes

Reactions: Banshee96

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
That was sort of my fault. I had no way to deal with goblins, so I just let them slut her up until they died.
For modding, I want her to be lewd dominant. After attempting to go full lewd because I failed at no lewd, it was 4-5 hrs of grinding to get her to become lewd. I was really hoping for her to actually be a sadist or be proactive, but she's really passive towards it.
Sadly, leveling sadism suffers from the same problem as masochism. Most passives, that raise the sadism level are not in the game yet. Thus, getting her sadistic to the point where it really matters is not possible yet. The most proactive build I can think of right now is going for the charm build. It's basically getting her charm so high up that those bastards can only think about sex and finish very fast with her mostly just standing there and doing her thing. The problem is that with time she will get more and more passives (and thus pleasure) so better get some endurance, too.
DISCLAIMER: Before editing any files, back up those files and your savegames.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I for one would be interested in hearing about modding tips. I tried just editing her resistances in the save file, but the game recalculates them after every battle. Any way to modify the individual resistances so she doesn't suddenly get like 80% pleasure from certain actions while only taking like 3% from others.
Sure. Just to be sure we are talking about the same stuff: Resistances are modifiers for enemy actions (petting, talking, having sex, etc.) and sensitivities influence the pleasure gain depending on the body part. High resistance means less damage, high sensitivity means more damage.
NOTE: The display may not update immediately, starting a battle should force an update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: marmlade

AmorousApe

May 16, 2018
Thought I should post this here but this tool is pretty helpful...So I've heard.

[Tool] [RPGM] RPG Maker MV, CheatMenu [v1.8.2]

You can edit almost all variables to items, actor stats and even switches all on the fly. Apparently you can even execute scripts within game. Only thing really is that you need to install and "patch" your existing game with this cheat tool, not too big of a deal.

Another thing one might find useful is that you can "restore" actors HP and MP, or even instantly win or lose battles with a simple button click. For this game specifically I can see a lot of people getting a kick with features like that. Even with the custom script executor (Is that a thing? It is now) I can imagine lots of people putting together scripts to run in game.

Obviously I never tried this myself :whistle:... But if I did I would make sure to back up my game folder before attempting any modding.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Sure. Just to be sure we are talking about the same stuff: Resistances are modifiers for enemy actions (petting, talking, having sex, etc.) and sensitivities influence the pleasure gain depending on the body part. High resistance means less damage, high sensitivity means more damage.
NOTE: The display may not update immediately, starting a battle should force an update.
Thank you for the info!

Reactions: wrd8

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
i doubt it, but time will tell. i think maybe in 3 months at least.
I just figured that this was a progress report for the end of June, but if I'm wrong then such a shame. If it is due for 3 months from now, then I suppose it gives us all something to look forward to then.
Let us hope I'm right, though it is very unlikely ;)

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
I hope there

Long time no see, everyone! Sachinama here with this week's Progress Report! (There are a bit of spoilers in this article so please be careful.)

I'll show you some sketches of when Karryn is resting in the next mini game. Currently, I haven't finished the CGs yet because Rem is coding for the battle. There are many variations for the next mini game but I'll show you one of first type in this article.
At the first, Karryn is relaxing on the toilet. There isn't anyone in the bathroom so she takes off her clothes.

But maybe something appears from the hole?!

She can ignore it... or maybe she can't control her curiosity...

Sure enough, it's getting bigger.

Now something else has appeared from the opposite hole!

Karryn spreads her legs. She looks pretty excited...

And starts petting herself.

?!
I guess you can discover many different variations for our next mini game. This is only part one!
Thank you always for supporting!
See you.
I hope there's a battle choice here.... Like karryn twisting those dicks or biting it /pinching it or pulling it towards the wall and then the prisoner asking for apology and therefore not sticking his dicks again.

xazex

Aug 5, 2018
Hey guys.

Is there a mod to change the requirements of eddicts? From level 2 subjugated into level 1 subjugated ?

4.60 star(s) 398 Votes