WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Huh, I never read that before. So it looks like everything will take place in battles? I mean, it's been the case so far but, with the edicts it's kinda of a missed opportunity. She gets more slutty as time goes by, and with prisoners eventually guarding her, why would she want to fight when they try to fuck her? Or maybe they just enter her room and instead of fighting it goes to the sex battle screen, or even better, make us choose wether to fight or not before the battle starts.
I had to read it few times closely. I know that I came across the site few weeks ago. I may have seen it before that. Sometime the descriptions may have left out few things that we may need to understand what the whole game is about. Sometime the developer(s) may not give the complete description because the story may change as they release new version/updates. ;)

Reactions: Xill
Jun 25, 2018
Huh, I never read that before. So it looks like everything will take place in battles? I mean, it's been the case so far but, with the edicts it's kinda of a missed opportunity. She gets more slutty as time goes by, and with prisoners eventually guarding her, why would she want to fight when they try to fuck her? Or maybe they just enter her room and instead of fighting it goes to the sex battle screen, or even better, make us choose wether to fight or not before the battle starts.
Considering one of the edicts you can purchase is an automatic door, there is a good chance letting prisoners in for automatic fun is a good possibility, otherwise that upgrade makes little sense if it is just starting a fight.

TealQuest

Mar 6, 2020
Considering one of the edicts you can purchase is an automatic door, there is a good chance letting prisoners in for automatic fun is a good possibility, otherwise that upgrade makes little sense if it is just starting a fight.
imho its all (doors and prisoner guards) tied to invasion mechanics of the game, so each edict in that line just adds to invasion chance and that's basically it. With max openness there's just probably gonna be near 100% chance of invasion.

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
Everything is a battle so far.
The barmaid job and waitress jobs are battles using slightly different mechanics.
Fucking is a battle. Losing a battle is... a battle.

Get Karryn slutty enough, and you can start every 'battle' using sex moves instead of attacks.
It represents Karryn getting more corrupt as she gets used to it. She cannot do that at first, but after having grabbed a few hundred cocks, suddenly, it's just a new kind of friendly greeting.

If Karryn has to fight, she's not slutty enough yet.

eDHXArt

Feb 1, 2018
I like the game is awesome but i have a problem in random moments the screen turns black and i don't know how to fix it... Some help Please?

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
can dev lower the cost of stamina while working at the bar it made me can't move and those thug damages is too high now i almost lost all the glass....

Capture.PNG

Jun 25, 2018
Is anyone else experiencing slowdown during the mini-games, specifically with the text scrolling? It does not seem to be going as fast as it should be.

someguy4567

Jun 21, 2018
Based on the description of this game can be found here as well, . Pregnancy is not on their list. they do have rim jobs as filtered out. Again, it is really up to developer(s) to determine if they want to do pregnancy. Since I have seen demands for it and I also seen other postings not to have it. Someone mention mods, that also takes some time as well. There been few posting that the developer(s) are not planning to do it.

Keep in mind, there are things we want that we cannot get, that it part of life. we just need to keep moving forward. However the future can change, which the developer(s) could change their mind. In this case, respect the developer(s) decision, weather we like it or not.
I agree that we should respect the developers' decision. The game is great as it is, and I keep coming back to this game like an addict, so Rem and Sach are doing something right.:) But that does not mean we cannot make our requests heard. Asking for pregnancy is not an unusual request as long as they make it optional. And the scenario I laid out in my previous posts tries to preserve both pregnancy and non-pregnancy paths too, so it is not impossible to implement in the game.

Jan 9, 2019
Pregnancy has several obstacles
1: Every asset present and future that displays Karryn's stomach, which is most of them will need to have a pregnant version; maybe even multiple stomach sizes to show it coming along not to mention having to do an internal shot as there is an x-ray graphic
2: You then need to write for the pregnancy; there needs to be scenes dedicated to it.
3: You need to code entirely new mechanics to actually have it happen in game. How long does it take to come to term? Can it be aborted? Does it weaken Karryn? Can prisoners interact in a unique way with it? What happens afterwards? Where does the baby go? How do your superiors react to Karryn getting knocked up and bringing a child to term in the prison?
4: How much money do you think all of the above will cost?

It's never going to happen. You need to build a game around pregnancy from the ground up, you can't tack it on and call it a done deal. The best that'll happen is maybe an ending where she's pregnant. Easy, simple and clean with one unique CG dedicated to it.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
How did you manage to take her panties off?
2 possibilities are either modded it in, which is discussed somewhere in the thread and I personally don't know how to do or there's the passive that causes stripped panties to have a chance of staying off after a battle (a low chance).

Reactions: Onyxdime

someguy4567

Jun 21, 2018
Pregnancy has several obstacles
1: Every asset present and future that displays Karryn's stomach, which is most of them will need to have a pregnant version; maybe even multiple stomach sizes to show it coming along not to mention having to do an internal shot as there is an x-ray graphic
2: You then need to write for the pregnancy; there needs to be scenes dedicated to it.
3: You need to code entirely new mechanics to actually have it happen in game. How long does it take to come to term? Can it be aborted? Does it weaken Karryn? Can prisoners interact in a unique way with it? What happens afterwards? Where does the baby go? How do your superiors react to Karryn getting knocked up and bringing a child to term in the prison?
4: How much money do you think all of the above will cost?

It's never going to happen. You need to build a game around pregnancy from the ground up, you can't tack it on and call it a done deal. The best that'll happen is maybe an ending where she's pregnant. Easy, simple and clean with one unique CG dedicated to it.
Pregnancy has obstacles, but it also has benefits.
1: I agree that it will involve re-doing previous and future artwork, but since the game is still in development, now would be the acceptable time to redo artwork.
2: Writing scenes for pregnancy increases the game's worldbuilding, which makes the game better.
3: You do not need to code entirely new mechanics. You just add onto pre-existing code with another variable that keeps track of her pregnancy and/or more if/else checks.
For example: Have the game check to see if she gets pregnant after creampie. If she gets pregnant, start the trimester clock. When she reaches the end of each trimester, display her stomach corresponding with her trimester. It should take 280 days before she gives birth, but the game could shorten the duration down for gamer's sake. If the player does not want Karryn to give birth, they can purchase a medicine from the edict menu to abort the baby (This will reset the trimester clock). Whether or not Karryn weakens while pregnant will depend on the game (It is more realistic that she weakens while pregnant, but if it throws off the gameplay balance, then do not weaken her). The prisoners can make comments on her pregnancy but will follow their original behavior (This part will be the easiest to code). When it is time for Karryn to give birth, she will do so in the bed at the start of the next day. After birth, Yasu can come in and take care of the baby while promising to give the baby back to Karryn after she is finished with her job. This make it so that the baby will not impact future gameplay. How her superiors reacts to pregnancy will depend on what future plans Rem and Sach have for those superiors.
4: Money is less of an issue for talented developers like Rem and Sach. They have the skillset to apply pregnancy to their game. The greater issue is time. The more time they dedicate to pregnancy, the more time they will need to delay implementing future plans. But pregnancy is worth it because it really adds to this game for reasons below:

1. It fits with the overall corruption theme that this game emphasizes.
2. It increases gameplay because it introduces a new mechanic to think about during the middle of the game which increases the gamer's immersiveness.
3. It makes the story more believable in a fantasy game because no woman can take so many creampies for over 30 days straight and not get pregnant without taking birth control.

In the end, whatever the developer wants to do, I will respect it. But it does feels like not including pregnancy makes this game missing something.

zentaiwoman

Jun 21, 2017
I couldn't find the answer I was looking for so I'll ask: Is there a way to go back to level 1 from level 2 after losing a fight on level 2 other than through the room where there's rogue on the way? I lost a fight and now I'm seemingly stuck because I can't win against the rogue. Should I just restart the playthrough?

Jun 25, 2018
I couldn't find the answer I was looking for so I'll ask: Is there a way to go back to level 1 from level 2 after losing a fight on level 2 other than through the room where there's rogue on the way? I lost a fight and now I'm seemingly stuck because I can't win against the rogue. Should I just restart the playthrough?
Retreat, or get the sprite to move out of the way, get into the battle and then retreat, so you can slip by.

zentaiwoman

Jun 21, 2017
Retreat, or get the sprite to move out of the way, get into the battle and then retreat, so you can slip by.
I've tried retreat and it leaves me still stuck. I'll try to get the sprite to move, but I'm not really sure how to do that since it seems intent on standing in the 'doorway'.

zentaiwoman

Jun 21, 2017
try to endure the sexual desire until they all cum... that the only way, do not attack it will rise your desire just keep using energy skill cautious stance and will power suppress desire and ignore the cock desire and the mouth halve start suppress it around 40-50%, focus supress your desire on your boobs|pussy|butt don let it even near 20% if you facing more then 3 inmate.. and yes i'm pure mind builder all i do is just suppress until victory...
Alright, thanks! I'll try this out next time!

zhailzur

Feb 20, 2018
I've tried retreat and it leaves me still stuck. I'll try to get the sprite to move, but I'm not really sure how to do that since it seems intent on standing in the 'doorway'.
when you retreat from a battle, the enemy sprite should become transparent and you can walk through them for a short time. if there are multiple enemies blocking a hallway, you'll need to run from the enemy, walk through the transparent one and go straight into the next battle (and then repeat til you get out)

spacedog

Jun 17, 2017
2 possibilities are either modded it in, which is discussed somewhere in the thread and I personally don't know how to do or there's the passive that causes stripped panties to have a chance of staying off after a battle (a low chance).
One thing I did, being tired of her wearing panties while they're petting her, was to change the code to strip her panties in petting:

in RemtairyEnemySex, under dmgFormula_basicPetting function, add

target.stripOffPanties()

as first line under the conditions for AREA_CLIT, AREA_PUSSY, AREA_ANAL and AREA_FINGERS:

eg:

Code:
    else if(area == AREA_CLIT) {
        target.stripOffPanties()
        baseDmg = BASEDMG_PETTING_PUSSY;
        targetDesire = target.pussyDesire;
        target.calculateClitSensitivityRating();
        targetSensitivity = target.clitSensitivity();
        this.addToEnemyClitPettedCountRecord(target);
        target.setTachieCutIn(CUTIN_PETTING_CLIT_NAME);
    }
She now looses her panties and it makes more sense!

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Pregnancy has obstacles, but it also has benefits.
1: I agree that it will involve re-doing previous and future artwork, but since the game is still in development, now would be the acceptable time to redo artwork.
2: Writing scenes for pregnancy increases the game's worldbuilding, which makes the game better.
3: You do not need to code entirely new mechanics. You just add onto pre-existing code with another variable that keeps track of her pregnancy and/or more if/else checks.
For example: Have the game check to see if she gets pregnant after creampie. If she gets pregnant, start the trimester clock. When she reaches the end of each trimester, display her stomach corresponding with her trimester. It should take 280 days before she gives birth, but the game could shorten the duration down for gamer's sake. If the player does not want Karryn to give birth, they can purchase a medicine from the edict menu to abort the baby (This will reset the trimester clock). Whether or not Karryn weakens while pregnant will depend on the game (It is more realistic that she weakens while pregnant, but if it throws off the gameplay balance, then do not weaken her). The prisoners can make comments on her pregnancy but will follow their original behavior (This part will be the easiest to code). When it is time for Karryn to give birth, she will do so in the bed at the start of the next day. After birth, Yasu can come in and take care of the baby while promising to give the baby back to Karryn after she is finished with her job. This make it so that the baby will not impact future gameplay. How her superiors reacts to pregnancy will depend on what future plans Rem and Sach have for those superiors.
4: Money is less of an issue for talented developers like Rem and Sach. They have the skillset to apply pregnancy to their game. The greater issue is time. The more time they dedicate to pregnancy, the more time they will need to delay implementing future plans. But pregnancy is worth it because it really adds to this game for reasons below:

1. It fits with the overall corruption theme that this game emphasizes.
2. It increases gameplay because it introduces a new mechanic to think about during the middle of the game which increases the gamer's immersiveness.
3. It makes the story more believable in a fantasy game because no woman can take so many creampies for over 30 days straight and not get pregnant without taking birth control.

In the end, whatever the developer wants to do, I will respect it. But it does feels like not including pregnancy makes this game missing something.
This poster did a good job explaining on previous posting. The main key words that was mention was time consuming for the developer(s). Again someone could mod this if it can blend into their style. We just have to respect the developer(s) decision, weather we like it or not.

4.60 star(s) 390 Votes