Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
"in a fantasy game"
Melty's Quest had pregnancy stuff, so it's pretty obvious, why people are expecting this fetish to be in Karryn's Prison.
Like I mentioned before, we've got a crazy scientist in prison, who turned people into slimes. How hard is it to imagine, that he can also make a drug, that makes pregnancy progress faster? Do you really need anything else, when there is a perfect opportunity like that existing already in the story?
Anyway, it's really up to developers at this point and you can only keep hoping.

Jun 25, 2018
"in a fantasy game"
Melty's Quest had pregnancy stuff, so it's pretty obvious, why people are expecting this fetish to be in Karryn's Prison.
Like I mentioned before, we've got a crazy scientist in prison, who turned people into slimes. How hard is it to imagine, that he can also make a drug, that makes pregnancy progress faster? Do you really need anything else, when there is a perfect opportunity like that existing already in the story?
Anyway, it's really up to developers at this point and you can only keep hoping.
If I remember correctly, in Melty's Quest you could not fight while pregnant. Being stuck in a prison, that could riot, would make fighting while pregnant quite hard.

It does not make or break it to me if she is pregnant. Honestly, it'd probably just be a 'bad end' kind of scene if anything. Someone mentioned how unrealistic it is for her to get filled to the brim and not get pregnant, but how do we know she even can? In theory, she might be 100% infertile or on a really good fantasy version of the pill.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
"in a fantasy game"
It is not about, what is possible. They can do everything they want to. But when people say it would be more believable, if she got pregnant and carry out the Child in 3 days, that is just a stupid argument to make. How about, Karryn got protection from a Magic Spell and everytime she would get pregnant, the guy instead gets pregnant. Makes the Story now more believable right, since I explained it. Same for, it would make the game better. That is such a biased statement, since those people have a fetish for it. People that hate it, I am pretty sure wouldn't like it.

The big issue for me is, that is shown here over and over again, people want Pregnancy to be in the game for the Sake of pregnancy content. They don't actually care at all, if there are any gameplay effects with it. How does she get pregnant? Well, just have a basic system that has a chance on creampie to get her pregnant. Really? Anybody thinks for a second in this specific game, if they would do pregnancy, that they would not do a deep system, with all kinds of Modifiers and that Karryn has Cycles, that it matters if Orc, Goblin or whatever impregnates her and much more? Or while she is pregnant, I have seen people say, well if it is to hard to balance, just don't let it effect gameplay. So once again, it is just there for the sake of being there. Or the Child just gets taken, that it doesn't effect future gameplay. So what is then the point of it being there, if it doesn't really effect anything? Because pregnancy content. Great.

And that what is to me the most annoying thing. People wanting a fetish they like to be in the game, so just that it is in the game. Gameplay effects? Who cares.

Also I am pretty sure, they want to release this game on Steam. And a pregnant women fighting, could be a big red flag.

Last edited:

Braffel42

Feb 7, 2020
Any tips for making titfucks happen? I'm trying to get her the trait that lets her do them at will, but so far i have only seen it happen once through the entire game/demo.

I'm suppressing her desires until only cock & tit is at 100%, but only the pinching event happens and nothing else.

Jun 25, 2018
Any tips for making titfucks happen? I'm trying to get her the trait that lets her do them at will, but so far i have only seen it happen once through the entire game/demo.

I'm suppressing her desires until only cock & tit is at 100%, but only the pinching event happens and nothing else.
Try it with the guards next to her office. They tend to target tit fucks some.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
As much as i hate pregnancy in H games (as much as young girls) i wouldn't be against it if it was optional like rimjob,BUT,when i see peoples in this forum claiming it would benefit the story or gameplay,or realism, i call it bullshit.

It would bring nothing more than fetish "fan service" like rimjob or feetjob,if it was "realist" that she get pergant,like other said in previous posts,you wouldn't even notice it the time her belly grow naturally.Then come the question about magically fastened pregancy (with the 2nd boss),ok why not,but in the end that would be just fan service,that contribute nothing to the game.
So stop claiming the game would be better with pregancy,you want it,ok,i have nothing against it if it's optional like i said,but don't bring false assumptions to try to support the idea.

Wrr

Apr 24, 2018

Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report.
Sorry, but I'm pretty low energy right now. I'm currently involved with a private family matter since Sunday and until it is resolved one way or another, I don't think I'm going to have the time or energy to effectively get much work done or any progress made.
But before Sunday, I had been making a lot of progress in planning and designing some of the new Level 2 Edicts I had been thinking all of last week about. Which was really fun, and it would nice if I can get back to doing fun stuff like working on Karryn's Prison sooner rather than later.
Anyway, I would like everyone to respect my privacy and not inquire about what's going on until I'm ready to talk about it, if I do talk about it.
Wednesday Update: Thanks everyone for your kind words! Fortunately, everything worked out alright and got resolved. Since it worked out alright, I'm going to refrain from sharing any more details. I'm going to take a short break to regain my focus and get back to working on KP.

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
Ah crap, i made them too OP and she goes down on turn one, hehe. Well, next time i play the game i'll beeline for it, thanks.
Another tactic is starting another sex scene with multiple enemies present.
Thugs knocking Karryn down and fucking her while there's other enemies present will usually have the others trigger various positions.
Goblins doing their thing usually gives a chance for the others to start a titfuck.
Just don't do it with Rogues or Nerds, their starting positions don't allow for titfucks. Neither will guards that only want handjobs, though some guards will start titfucks.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018

By far easiest way to learn Titfuck is through Goblins. Let a Goblin lick MC and make sure that another enemy is present while having high Boob and Cock Desire. Almost all enemies will go then for a Titjob. Repeat that a few times and you should learn Titfuck Skill in the first 10 Days of the game. Even faster if you are doing it right.

I wouldn't use the guards, since in the current version, they get way to powerful, if you are fighting constantly against them.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
i would like to see an additional image done for the kick counter/ standing fuck in battle. i would love to see the inmate/guard turn karryn around and take her from being while holding her arms behind her. she could then give a blowjob also. doubt it will happen, but i would love to see that.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
imho its all (doors and prisoner guards) tied to invasion mechanics of the game, so each edict in that line just adds to invasion chance and that's basically it. With max openness there's just probably gonna be near 100% chance of invasion.
i have my invasion at 110%, no door guard and no lock. i was hoping the prisoners would invade while karyn slept, but no, that doesn't happen. they only invade or barge in after masturbation. maybe that will change in the future

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes