Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
So I'm testing out the new version and the first problem I found was when a Karryn is going to use one of the skill (Anal Sex) sometimes the game doesn't load the sprite/art and freezing the game, on the first attempt I managed to make the Anal Sex skill to work but after that I get the same bug, resuming the game freezing again. (v0.6c)

Friend tip, wait Remtary release the full alphabet of bug patch for THIS version, then play it, don't try to edit a .js right now because is not worth it, and if you wanna try anything on this version remember to make a backup of your save. ;)

Last edited:

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Is there any updates for the receptionist minigame?
Looks like a few balance changes and new edict integration(?). I haven't played yet. Look at js/plugins/RemtairyKarrynReceptionist.js

Code changes from 5q2 -> 6c

For those who are interested, I updated my mod's dev branch. It should probably work but I haven't had the chance to playtest it yet. There is a nice feeling of satisfaction for paying technical debt up front since it was really quick to update (and hopefully I don't jinx myself by saying that).

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
The Lizardmen have a specific dialogue mentioning that Karryn can hopefully carry lots of babies, after they climax inside her. Hopefully that eludes to pregnancy content in the future given how much support it has.

4.60 star(s) 397 Votes