Arima Bery

Dec 16, 2017
I really like when this game have an update, the thread will be really busy xD
At first its on 298 but now alrdy 308 lol xD

superbear

Jun 19, 2017
To me this version doesn't even launch. It errors out failing to load some image files.
I would suggest waiting a couple of weeks if the build is giving you issues. This gives the devs time to iron out optimization and squash most game breaking bugs.

Dragoon54

Oct 20, 2019
Is it just me or are the Rogues spamming what were previously charge moves such as the trip and disarm like they're normal attacks?

BrandenUS

Aug 3, 2019
did someone has manage to unlock the anal sex skill by the normal ways? i think it has something to do with the homeless dudes, but havent manage to get it yet.

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
did someone has manage to unlock the anal sex skill by the normal ways? i think it has something to do with the homeless dudes, but havent manage to get it yet.
Same as every other skill, just get the associated act done to Karyn a lot. It's currently prone to causing the game to freeze though.

Reactions: BrandenUS

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Have they ever talked about something happening in Karryn's office asside from office invasions?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs I was hoping we get new jobs but nope. Maybe he will add store clerk but I have no idea. Literally the jobs could be Teacher and Store Clerk this time around.

Creeper69

Oct 12, 2017
I've been really diggin this game. Does anyone know if there is a glory hole scene with this update and how to get it? I repaired the bathroom but nothing seems to be happening...

4.60 star(s) 397 Votes