Runastia

May 11, 2018
Looks like a few balance changes and new edict integration(?). I haven't played yet. Look at js/plugins/RemtairyKarrynReceptionist.js

Code changes from 5q2 -> 6c

For those who are interested, I updated my mod's dev branch. It should probably work but I haven't had the chance to playtest it yet. There is a nice feeling of satisfaction for paying technical debt up front since it was really quick to update (and hopefully I don't jinx myself by saying that).
Do i just have to copypaste your whole data and js folder into the game?

Monochrome901

May 28, 2018
I know I saw it in the thread somewhere but I cant seem to find it anymore. Does anyone have the guide to changing her max Warden Level as well as her stat growth values?

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
I will not play it. I wait for the final release. I have enough other stuff and i want to experience the full game. If i play this now i would get bored of the final version and i dont want to make that error again.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Don't run pregnancy mod you wankers. I don't think the main mod itself is updated, only changes listed. No idea what is wrong and how or what you're supposed to download, but pregnancy mod doesn't work currently.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
The linked 6f version is missing the encryption key in System.json.

Either go back and play 6c and wait for a fix, or make the following change at the very end of the file. Alternatively, just go pull the file out of the 6c zip and replace it. It should work since the only thing changed in here is the title bar which doesn't really matter.

JavaScript:
weaponTypes":["","Weapon","Skill Tree"],"windowTone":[0,0,0,0]}

To this

weaponTypes":["","Weapon","Skill Tree"],"windowTone":[0,0,0,0],"hasEncryptedImages":true,"hasEncryptedAudio":true,"encryptionKey":"8794a87664eee08c27aabb489576a282"}
I was able to boot it up. Not sure how the dev fucked that up since none of the image formats were changed.

Last edited:

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I will not play it. I wait for the final release. I have enough other stuff and i want to experience the full game. If i play this now i would get bored of the final version and i dont want to make that error again.
Been playing it non-stop for a month or even more. If you mod the game and make changes here and there, especially since we have good people here, in thread, providing the needed information and solutions, you probably won't get bored ever.
If we get somebody with good drawing/photoshop skills here, then we all most likely just die of dehydration.

On the side note...
Stripper side job for level 3 seems to be confirmed. I'd like to think, that since Karryn is a strong girl and need to maintain her training, perhaps gym side job is also not out of question, fun in gym and afterwards in showers would be great.
As for level two, while gloryhole sounds amazing, the whole classroom thing also looks promising, although I suspect the worst and we're not going to see Karryn teaching horny perverts the anatomy... Wish I knew the devs personally for a long time, so I could know what to expect.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Im the one who posted the 0.6f
I just linked what I got mailed from the patreon. I didnt mod anything. I guess we need to wait for a fix.
It's okay, dude. Thanks a lot for sharing with us.
I don't think anyone actually expects current version to not have any bugs, at least until the devs go through the whole alphabet and say everything is fixed.

MataneIko

Aug 23, 2017
The linked 6f version is missing the encryption key in System.json.

Either go back and play 6c and wait for a fix, or make the following change at the very end of the file. Alternatively, just go pull the file out of the 6c zip and replace it. It should work since the only thing changed in here is the title bar which doesn't really matter.

JavaScript:
weaponTypes":["","Weapon","Skill Tree"],"windowTone":[0,0,0,0]}

To this

weaponTypes":["","Weapon","Skill Tree"],"windowTone":[0,0,0,0],"hasEncryptedImages":true,"hasEncryptedAudio":true,"encryptionKey":"8794a87664eee08c27aabb489576a282"}
I was able to boot it up. Not sure how he fucked that up since none of the image formats were changed.
I tried and it worked. Thanks for the tip!^^

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
On the side note...
Stripper side job for level 3 seems to be confirmed. I'd like to think, that since Karryn is a strong girl and need to maintain her training, perhaps gym side job is also not out of question, fun in gym and afterwards in showers would be great.
As for level two, while gloryhole sounds amazing, the whole classroom thing also looks promising, although I suspect the worst and we're not going to see Karryn teaching horny perverts the anatomy...
They've said they're only planning 4 side jobs. 2 on lvl1, 1 on lvl2 and 1 on lvl3. 4 and 5 are focused on the story.

Reactions: Xhin
4.60 star(s) 395 Votes