Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
The nuts can now use their disarm without warm-up
Euh, they can instant trip you as well. If there's more than 2 Rogues and I can't dispose of them both in the same turn I run this risk of instanly exposing my ass to the entire prison...
The Nerd thing makes things even worse than that
I didn't do slut run, so can you tell me what the Nerds do in battle with that Expose Weekness skill ? Is it a super debuff ?
So if you get all three of those titles
I asked Mamaboi that question before, he directed me to the formulas in the JS. Looking at it, I'm quite sure you can't possible get all three if you have been screwing around for hundreds of day (Not sure if there is a cap for number of attack ) Unless you mean doing 3 playthrough to get all 3 set of titles...

gffgg

Jul 22, 2019
When the full game launches im going to play on prisoner and try to do a full virgin run. That means using mind to reduce desires, getting every skill to win combat / increase strip resist etc.

It's easily the best way to play the game imo, role-playing as karryn wanting to do everything to stay a Virgin. Makes the h content so much better when you inevitably fail too

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
When the full game launches im going to play on prisoner and try to do a full virgin run. That means using mind to reduce desires, getting every skill to win combat / increase strip resist etc.

It's easily the best way to play the game imo, role-playing as karryn wanting to do everything to stay a Virgin. Makes the h content so much better when you inevitably fail too
What sucks is she ends us a super-sadist that literally gets off on seriously hurting people. Even poor nerds who don't attack.

Last edited:

censuur

Oct 15, 2017

You can do worse than that. Going for no corruption, fill the prison with only strong prisoners when those edicts become available etc.

Christo_Reese

Dec 31, 2019
The linked 6f version is missing the encryption key in System.json.

Either go back and play 6c and wait for a fix, or make the following change at the very end of the file. Alternatively, just go pull the file out of the 6c zip and replace it. It should work since the only thing changed in here is the title bar which doesn't really matter.

JavaScript:
weaponTypes":["","Weapon","Skill Tree"],"windowTone":[0,0,0,0]}

To this

weaponTypes":["","Weapon","Skill Tree"],"windowTone":[0,0,0,0],"hasEncryptedImages":true,"hasEncryptedAudio":true,"encryptionKey":"8794a87664eee08c27aabb489576a282"}
I was able to boot it up. Not sure how the dev fucked that up since none of the image formats were changed.
Thanks to your tip! It loads just fine now

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I asked Mamaboi that question before, he directed me to the formulas in the JS. Looking at it, I'm quite sure you can't possible get all three if you have been screwing around for hundreds of day (Not sure if there is a cap for number of attack ) Unless you mean doing 3 playthrough to get all 3 set of titles...
That's correct, it's pretty much impossible to get all three sets of titles in the same playthrough. It's unlikely to gets the second set of all stat titles in a single playthrough either. And by that I mean the level 35 set of titles, because they don't count stat values, they count stat levels... which are different things.

As far as I can tell, it's intended for a player to get each line of these titles on different playthroughs... not least of which because single-strike builds are NOT optimal in the least. Hell, some of the Specialization Edicts basically give you a "Hint-hint wink-wink" with how they show synergy between Blunt and Slash on Strength, Slash and Pierce on Dex... etc.

You're basically supposed to have a main-strike, and an off-strike, or a main-strike and counter, or Counter and an off-strike... So on and so forth.

Doesn't help that, as enemies become harder or get more mechanics, you need a bit of all the stats. Without Strength, you're not doing as much damage as you could, not unless you buy some really expensive Edicts, and possibly not even then. Without Dex, your accuracy will suffer, and that one item that grants accuracy can only help so much. Without agi, enemies will start acting before Karryn, which makes combat harder and slower...

On "pure" builds, you'll also need plenty of Mind, to keep Desires under control, and ideally, to also use stuff like Ki Strike regularly to keep fights shorter.

I didn't do slut run, so can you tell me what the Nerds do in battle with that Expose Weekness skill ? Is it a super debuff ?
It is indeed a super-debuff, but I'm not yet clear on all it does. I think we'd need to take a look at the scripts to be sure. Even on non-slut runs, it seems to lower stuff like Strip Resist, Sight Resist and Talk Resist while it's up, which makes it harder to manage desires and keep from ending up with more Passives than you want due to the weakness that you're forced to take from the start of the game.

So they make it much harder to keep slut level under control. And when you're playing the slut, it makes it harder to not end up defeated.

By that same token though, it makes it easier for Karryn's desires to rise, so if you're careful, on slut mode, it can even be useful, depending on what exactly it does.... It's still not very clear.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Njarux

Jun 27, 2017
Can someone explain the me the main archeotypes of builds in a few lines?

The ones I know are:
  • Agility
  • Strength
  • Dexterity
But are there any more/anything more specific? Like slut arechotype or something.
A slut run is usually based on endurance imo. A mind based run can be really powerful especially once you get it rolling. Although i'd say the agility/dext duo is the only real way you could achieve a virgin run since those goblins get very difficult to hit once they start building levels.

May 11, 2017

You won't last , karryn will succumb to the cock! (yeah i agree though best way to play it, putting yourself into her position and trying to avoid any sexual content , she must protect her chasity!)

Christo_Reese

Dec 31, 2019
And there is a sexual skill for vaginal sex, but when I select it, the game just freezes. Looks like Sachinama hasn't put the art for it and Rem hasn't put the coding for it yet
IMG_20200821_222833.jpg IMG_20200821_223008.jpg

Reactions: Daioh

irage

Jul 18, 2019
please anyone can give me a save of complete level 2 with bar and reception , would help a lot ( i lost mine in reinstalling windows )

Ghizghuth

Oct 6, 2019
And there is a sexual skill for vaginal sex, but when I select it, the game just freezes. Looks like Sachinama hasn't put the art for it and Rem hasn't put the coding for it yet
View attachment 781454 View attachment 781455
"[...] Glory Hole, the sex skill for vaginal sex, and the Level 3 defeated battle is postponed to v7 instead so v6 can come out earlier."
So no, I think you can't use the vaginal sex skill. A shame, especially for the glory hole. Let's hope v7 isn't too far off ;)

Reactions: Daioh

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I want to go Mind Scpecialization, anyone know what Restore Mind does ? I do a non-slut run so I haven't seen it yet.
I bet this is one you use to revive yourself after an orgasm right ?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
What if I wanted to go the middle route and make Karryn a complete slut that loves cock, but also hold her own in battle (actual fight not the sex skills). Which edicts should I go for?

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I want to go Mind Scpecialization, anyone know what Restore Mind does ? I do a non-slut run so I haven't seen it yet.
I bet this is one you use to revive yourself after an orgasm right ?
Restore Mind is a skill you use to remove Bliss status after Karryn orgasms. Unless I actually have some serious memory issues

Reactions: Yukihirou
4.60 star(s) 389 Votes