Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I want to go Mind Scpecialization, anyone know what Restore Mind does ? I do a non-slut run so I haven't seen it yet.
I bet this is one you use to revive yourself after an orgasm right ?
That's right. Restore Mind helps Karryn recover from the Bliss status effect after an orgasm. It only has a chance to work though, which depends on her Mind level. If there are any other factors, I am not aware of them at this time.

The skill does have the weakness that it immediately transitions her in the next phase, preventing you from say, using Healing Thoughts to recover energy on the same turn. Generally, that's not a problem for actual slut builds, since you shouldn't be getting wrecked in a single turn anyway on that sort of build, but it can be a problem on other builds, as Karryn can end up cumming from beating people up due to sadists passives.

Getting downed like that can then easily result in her not getting another turn, at least in theory, so not getting downed in the first place is usually the safer strategy.

Edit: Rogue-d.

Reactions: Yukihirou

DaemonBreath

Jun 18, 2018
What if I wanted to go the middle route and make Karryn a complete slut that loves cock, but also hold her own in battle (actual fight not the sex skills). Which edicts should I go for?
Maybe in the final release, but the Warden Level cap is still too low. Your stats are going to be all over the place if you don't have a specific build in mind. Healing Thoughts/Mind over Matter does have a huge amount of mileage though, so you can probably power through most encounters with it. Riots get too strong for you to actually do anything if you're not properly built though.

Reactions: Xill

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
What if I wanted to go the middle route and make Karryn a complete slut that loves cock, but also hold her own in battle (actual fight not the sex skills). Which edicts should I go for?
High endurance tank build is what I'd go for. If you're going to slut it up then you'll likely need a cushion so you don't have a sadistic orgasm after 5 swings. I've thought about doing a counter-attack/counter stance centric build myself.

Reactions: Xill

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
High endurance tank build is what I'd go for. If you're going to slut it up then you'll likely need a cushion so you don't have a sadistic orgasm after 5 swings. I've thought about doing a counter-attack/counter stance centric build myself.
Counter-stuff can be fun, but it's REALLY hard to be effective with it right now, at least, not without grabbing the 3 counter-titles first. Especially the 3rd, which enables Counter Stance from the start, without you needing to spend money on it. Without that, the whole thing is quite painful. Doesn't help that counter-build suffers a lot when dealing with the Slimes on level 2...

From my experimenting with it, it doesn't feel like it's very viable on Prisoner mode. Should work ok on Normal, but it's annoying on level 2, since you need to spec at least into one of those 3 skills that kills or slows regen on slimes. Super-fun on Secretary.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Ha ha, cute, after over 300 days and 20 riots, i can clearly say if you go for hybrid you will not last, Enemies get wayy too strong for you to handle. Most enemies will one shot you right away if you put stats randomly.

Even if you go full investment, like, say:
- Full Agi build will depletes your stamina points like crazy, especially early on.
Nothing will hit you but you can't hit them either, You do no damage, If something hit you, it most like will be a crit
- Full Dex: duh, they will kill you
- Full Str: early on, you will destroy stuff or completely miss them, later on you hit nothing and they destroy you, always.

You must make a build that suit your playstyle, excess strength is no good as enemies that have O.Protection will render any excess strength you have meaningless. However, the more agility you have the better your chance at combat, IMHO, it is the best stat for combat build, but you must not neglect Str or Dex either.
Stamina and endurance mean nothing in the long run as everything you meet will be dealing over 1000 damages anyways, they also will always crit even if your endurance are high af. Mind will complement all your stats.

P/S: The cap is there to protect you from them inmates, IMHO, not the other way around. Unless you know which build to go for from the start.

Restore Mind helps Karryn recover from the Bliss status effect after an orgasm.
What does Bliss do to you ?

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Is it possible to change the Warden's max level through editing the javaScript files? Limiting the player in this extreme and overkill game is hardly fun.

Jun 25, 2018
The aphrodisiac in prisoner's food edict majorly debuffs them and super buffs Karryn's sex skills. Chances are it'll get tweaked in the future, but currently taking zero points in pleasure from sex attacks, while dealing 50-70 points against enemies is crazily fun.

Pablotron

Jul 8, 2019
BROTHERS!!!
are you tired of farming? of breaking your brain trying to edit and falling into despair?
THEN FEAR NOT!
i have made an easy guide of copy/paste for easy editing for how to UNLOCK ALL PASSIVES AND TITLES!
this is thanks to the community of F95 and the Remtairy discord.
i have added an extra of how to set SLUT LEVEL and a SAVE with all unlocked at the very start of the game for those who dont want to edit a single file.
Also, i used notepad++ for editing

Pablotron

Jul 8, 2019
BROTHERS!!!
are you tired of farming? of breaking your brain trying to edit and falling into despair?
THEN FEAR NOT!
i have made an easy guide of copy/paste for easy editing for how to UNLOCK ALL PASSIVES AND TITLES!
i have added an extra of how to set SLUT LEVEL and a SAVE with all unlocked at the very start of the game for those who dont want to edit a single file.
upps! forgot to say that you have to sleep to unlock passives, and it would be better if you remove the cheat after this, if not, the passives will duplicate every time you sleep

Reactions: Xhin

irage

Jul 18, 2019
is the game really short? like fighting the level 3 enemy boss , it ends? no subjugation version yet?

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
watching 316 pages is long so I ask. is there some sort of table for cheat engine where to modify the edit points and the money?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
What does Bliss do to you ?
It's like stun, it leaves Karryn completely unable to act in combat. The only exception is the secretary job. There, Karryn can continue to act, but with MASSIVE stamina costs.

As with many other things in the game that doesn't yet seem to have a detailed tutorial, it might also end up doing other things to her that we're not currently aware off, like sensitivity increase or whatever.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Tratamiento

Dec 29, 2018
BROTHERS!!!
THEN FEAR NOT!
cool, for which version is this?

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
This game is beautiful (Karryn is too pretty :love:) but also hard as hell. I don't understand. Sometimes i knock, it causes a lot of damage and sometimes nothing. There are too many enemies, 3 or 4 waves. How to do to unlock the jewels and the skills to help ?. It's a shame, i take no pleasure because I keep losing at the first level. I started again several times but always the same result. :cry: Advices?..

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
Wondering what's the furthest version an update has gone in terms of letter, v5 was "m" right? What do you think the "final" v6 version is going to be?

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes