buggzy313

May 31, 2019
to everyone who says its to hard ...i have some small advices...if u cant beat em with the halberd then try to get feats that up your endurance ,willpower,and energy and go for feats with wilpower abilities that restore energy...these are how i got through it with not much issue...but for anyone playing above easy ...idk as i only played easy so far ...well i tried hardmode or whatever back nearly a year ago....i was wiped out of funds within a week lol also if u have trouble still there are a few here who are good at tweaking tips that u should see how to work with though i personally suggest u wait till V7a

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
This game is ... hard !!!

Really. At the beginning in easy mode, we progress well and we can easily earn money but arrived at the 1st boss and the rest, it becomes a session of sadomasochism.
This game is hard, sometimes we don't earn enough money, we have too much, we are too limited etc ...

The enemies are diverse and varied but they are boring, between the Thugs, the Orcs and the Lizardmans, impossible to improve better, we lose each battle.
Well, the defeat is not very bad but it becomes frustrating by dint of being subjected to it, each time, by the same enemies and it's f*cking Lizardmans who are 3, with one with his name in red!

This game could be recommended if it were easier to learn. But given its difficulty and its progression system which are really hardcore, I do not recommend it.

If anyone has any guide or advice on how to get stronger and defeat those Lizardmans, Orcs, and Thugs more easily, thank you.
git gud casual

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
>sadomasochism
Ohhh yeah, that's hot.

I'm still looking for an excuse to play the game from the beginning again, and only really the gloryhole minigame will motivate me to get through the grind all over again. Soooo I'll probably keep waiting for that. Still, it's probably my favorite game in development right now, by far. It's so easy to mod the values in it too, once you get bored with the vanilla experience.

As for the whole smegma deal, it's all about the humiliation for me. The more degrading things the prisoners put Karryn through, the better.

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
LOL

Thank you.
However, this is what I do, I increase my stats, I buy items to improve myself etc ... but even then, it's hard ...
Is there no other way to beat the enemies? Especially the orcs and the Lizardmans. The orcs give a protection spell (and it's more annoying when there are 2) and the Lizardmans, together, more difficult to defeat and it gets horrible with the one who is purple (his name is red).

Afterwards, the money, I can have them easily but it is the guards and the order that can worry me, especially when I can no longer progress.

A guide should really be created for this game. Its nicer and easier counterpart, Meltys Quest, is one example. You win more easily, you have to farm to progress, which is not bad. We gain more resources and money. Losing gives us scenes etc ...

After that, I don't know if I'm still playing the right version of the game (I downloaded from the link at the beginning of the topic). Besides, there are mods but I don't know where to find them.

vilhelm69

Oct 13, 2017
I got stuck in the stair case going down to third level. And my autosave is right there. I have no other saves. Am I just screwed? God dang it.

Is there a no clip option or something? I dont really know what I am doing

ments

Jan 19, 2018
LOL

Thank you.
However, this is what I do, I increase my stats, I buy items to improve myself etc ... but even then, it's hard ...
Is there no other way to beat the enemies? Especially the orcs and the Lizardmans. The orcs give a protection spell (and it's more annoying when there are 2) and the Lizardmans, together, more difficult to defeat and it gets horrible with the one who is purple (his name is red).

Afterwards, the money, I can have them easily but it is the guards and the order that can worry me, especially when I can no longer progress.

A guide should really be created for this game. Its nicer and easier counterpart, Meltys Quest, is one example. You win more easily, you have to farm to progress, which is not bad. We gain more resources and money. Losing gives us scenes etc ...

After that, I don't know if I'm still playing the right version of the game (I downloaded from the link at the beginning of the topic). Besides, there are mods but I don't know where to find them.
use cheat menu god mode, or set enemy health to 0, the problem with instant killing enemys- they wont give order points, witch can lead to game over

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
LOL

Thank you.

The issue with making a guide right now is, that the game is still in development. And today comes out a new version, that changes the entire Desire System and more. If you want to write a huge guide that is useless a few months later, feel free to do so but it is very easy to see, why nobody wants to waste too much time on a big guide right now. There are more then enough tips in this thread, if you take your time to search, which once again, I wouldn't do now anyway, since the version coming out.

Reactions: mamaboiii

Viscent

Nov 10, 2016
This game is ... hard !!!

Really. At the beginning in easy mode, we progress well and we can easily earn money but arrived at the 1st boss and the rest, it becomes a session of sadomasochism.
This game is hard, sometimes we don't earn enough money, we have too much, we are too limited etc ...

The enemies are diverse and varied but they are boring, between the Thugs, the Orcs and the Lizardmans, impossible to improve better, we lose each battle.
Well, the defeat is not very bad but it becomes frustrating by dint of being subjected to it, each time, by the same enemies and it's f*cking Lizardmans who are 3, with one with his name in red!

This game could be recommended if it were easier to learn. But given its difficulty and its progression system which are really hardcore, I do not recommend it.

If anyone has any guide or advice on how to get stronger and defeat those Lizardmans, Orcs, and Thugs more easily, thank you.
If it's so difficult for you, just use cheats.
I usually use a combination:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ingame-cheatengine.9282/
and
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheatmenu-v2-0-2.12121/
Can be installed at the same time.
These two are enough to hack almost every aspect of any RPG MV game.
The first is usually used to change stats, add gold, items and experience, immortality in battles, instant victory over the enemy.
The second one includes most of the parameters of the first (but rather inconvenient, since it opens in the second window) and is used to change the parameters that are not available in the first. They include "hidden" stats (added by the developer, such as depravity, virtue, current day / date, control, ... (Valuables tab)), as well as enabling and disabling quests (passed / not passed / available (Switches tab)), but change "Switches" values only at your own risk. It is very easy to make the game impassable. Better to experiment with backup saves.
Sorry for the bad english (google translate).

Last edited:
Reactions: MarcoPoolo
Nov 4, 2018
LOL

Thank you.

This comment section is so full of info it basically is a guide. If you use the search function you will probably find what you are looking for.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
simplest way is to just drag everything from the .7z file into your main RPG MV game folder and the double click the MVPluginPatcher.exe

Then while playing the game just tap the "1" key and the menu pops up, little trial and error getting use to the inter face and what does what, and your off cheating like a pro.

Aug 6, 2016
after a quick perusal of the code, if the smegma mechanic is coded in the way I expect it would be coded in (based on what's already there), it will probably only require changes to 2 lines of code to functionally disable it

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
v7A is coming today?
No, but I can get you a gallon of smegma, if you like.

Why do I keep chuckling while reading the last few pages of this thread? Oh, must be that every time I read the word 'Smegma', I actually hear it in a creepy, nerdy Willem Dafoe voice in my head ...

• Haha
Reactions: Gagsly and Rezkyy
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes