Paralatae

May 15, 2019
So yeah some bugs. The titty-fucking dick was invisible for me during amazon position sex (via vaginal sex skill). Also I reached 971% pleasure by the end of a fight without an orgasm. I was using resist orgasm to try and reach 300% and at some point it snowballed even when I stopped using the skill. I think it was after I used one of the new masturbate battle skills though I'm not sure. This was with a transferred save from the last version.

Reactions: Beats9821

Skandergod

Sep 29, 2019
So there's supposed to be a newer update, 7A.a. It fixes a lot of bugs from 7A. Any idea when we'll have that here?

v7A Changelog

• Added Karryn's Vaginal Sex skill!
  • Added the defeat battle for losing in Level 3!
  • Changed the required experience formula for gaining stats, in general it takes longer to gain a stat level.
  • Desire and Passive systems revamped! 80% of the Passives had their effects changed!
  • Pleasure damage formula revamped!
  • Note that some of the Passives are currently in the wrong categories. You don't need to report them, all of the Passives will be re-categorized in a future update.
  • Go M A S T U R B A T E. I don't mean in real life, well, I guess that's fine too, but try masturbating multiple times ingame and check out the new Passives. Note that pre-existing saves of Karryn that are already super slutty might have some trouble seeing the new CG. Maybe.
  • Made font size smaller in Skills and Passives menu.
  • Enemy difficulty is now more gradually increased throughout each Level.
  • Reduced enemies on the map in Level 3 and also made them a bit easier to avoid and navigate pass
  • Boss stats are now reduced if you keep losing to them.
  • Added mouseover tooltips and a lot more icons to both Karryn and enemies!
  • Cautious stance is no longer available from start but its effects are stronger.
  • Added versions of Cautious Stance, Defensive Stance and Counter Stance that use Revitalize or Second Wind or Fix Clothes first.
  • Endure Pleasure, Wait Pleasure, Open Pleasure's effects have been changed.
  • Added 3 Turns, 5 Turns and 10 Turns versions of Open Pleasure.
  • Endure Pleasure, Wait Pleasure, Open Pleasure's names have been renamed to Secretary Stance, Lady Stance and Pleasure Stance respectively.
  • Some ongoing sex scenes can be overwritten by other sex scenes under certain conditions.
  • Using Attack Skills consecutively in a row makes the next Attack Skill stronger and more accurate but also cost more Stamina.
  • Using Sexual Skills consecutively in a row makes the next non-petting Sexual Skill deal give more Pleasure but also cost more Stamina. Using the same non-petting Sexual Skill on the same person consecutively also makes it deal much more Pleasure but also make it cost much more Stamina.
  • Strength now affects Critical Rate, and Dexterity now affects Critical Damage.
  • Karryn's Strength helps decrease the clothing damage she takes when enemies try to pull her clothes, but only if she has any Stamina.
  • Evading any attack now also slightly displaces Karryn's clothing.
  • Starting Subsidies increased by 50.
  • Added a Day Report at the beginning of each day to inform Karryn what the day's changes are
  • Certain Titles' Passive effect are now obtainable once per playthrough from equipping them.
  • Side activity reputation decay changed to 4 days.
  • Added explanations for when the Remove Toy and Receptionist's Accept Request skill can't be used.
  • Changed the effects of most Ring and Misc Accessories.
  • Changed most of the effects from the starting Titles and Passives that you pick at the start of the game.
  • Stat Training Edicts now give 25% increased stat growth instead of 20%, and Specialization Edicts now give 50% increased stat growth instead of 40%.
  • Endurance Levels give less Stamina, but Stamina Levels give more Stamina now.
  • Energy Levels give more Energy now.
  • Status menu now shows Karryn's real stats during battle instead of her stat levels.
  • Cheats added to the Settings menu for Secretary Mode.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017

v7A Changelog

• Added Karryn's Vaginal Sex skill!
  • Added the defeat battle for losing in Level 3!
  • Changed the required experience formula for gaining stats, in general it takes longer to gain a stat level.
  • Desire and Passive systems revamped! 80% of the Passives had their effects changed!
  • Pleasure damage formula revamped!
  • Note that some of the Passives are currently in the wrong categories. You don't need to report them, all of the Passives will be re-categorized in a future update.
  • Go M A S T U R B A T E. I don't mean in real life, well, I guess that's fine too, but try masturbating multiple times ingame and check out the new Passives. Note that pre-existing saves of Karryn that are already super slutty might have some trouble seeing the new CG. Maybe.
  • Made font size smaller in Skills and Passives menu.
  • Enemy difficulty is now more gradually increased throughout each Level.
  • Reduced enemies on the map in Level 3 and also made them a bit easier to avoid and navigate pass
  • Boss stats are now reduced if you keep losing to them.
  • Added mouseover tooltips and a lot more icons to both Karryn and enemies!
  • Cautious stance is no longer available from start but its effects are stronger.
  • Added versions of Cautious Stance, Defensive Stance and Counter Stance that use Revitalize or Second Wind or Fix Clothes first.
  • Endure Pleasure, Wait Pleasure, Open Pleasure's effects have been changed.
  • Added 3 Turns, 5 Turns and 10 Turns versions of Open Pleasure.
  • Endure Pleasure, Wait Pleasure, Open Pleasure's names have been renamed to Secretary Stance, Lady Stance and Pleasure Stance respectively.
  • Some ongoing sex scenes can be overwritten by other sex scenes under certain conditions.
  • Using Attack Skills consecutively in a row makes the next Attack Skill stronger and more accurate but also cost more Stamina.
  • Using Sexual Skills consecutively in a row makes the next non-petting Sexual Skill deal give more Pleasure but also cost more Stamina. Using the same non-petting Sexual Skill on the same person consecutively also makes it deal much more Pleasure but also make it cost much more Stamina.
  • Strength now affects Critical Rate, and Dexterity now affects Critical Damage.
  • Karryn's Strength helps decrease the clothing damage she takes when enemies try to pull her clothes, but only if she has any Stamina.
  • Evading any attack now also slightly displaces Karryn's clothing.
  • Starting Subsidies increased by 50.
  • Added a Day Report at the beginning of each day to inform Karryn what the day's changes are
  • Certain Titles' Passive effect are now obtainable once per playthrough from equipping them.
  • Side activity reputation decay changed to 4 days.
  • Added explanations for when the Remove Toy and Receptionist's Accept Request skill can't be used.
  • Changed the effects of most Ring and Misc Accessories.
  • Changed most of the effects from the starting Titles and Passives that you pick at the start of the game.
  • Stat Training Edicts now give 25% increased stat growth instead of 20%, and Specialization Edicts now give 50% increased stat growth instead of 40%.
  • Endurance Levels give less Stamina, but Stamina Levels give more Stamina now.
  • Energy Levels give more Energy now.
  • Status menu now shows Karryn's real stats during battle instead of her stat levels.
  • Cheats added to the Settings menu for Secretary Mode.
uhm...this is 7A changelog. There's another version released after this. "7A.a". Rem mentioned it on discord.

"7A.a" Changelog:

Fixed a screen freeze in the intro.
Fixed Karryn appearing to be nude during the waitress side job.
Fixed a bug with drinking cum during the waitress side job.
Fixed the skill description of Suppress Mouth Desire.
Fixed enemies endlessly jerking off to Karryn in the bar storage, never cumming, never ending, always jerking off.
Fixed not being able to do anything during masturbating.
Fixed Revitalize restoring 1 energy for some reason.

This is the one I was asking about in my previous comment

Solifugo

Aug 10, 2018
when trying to use the new vaginal sex skill the game freezes. Is it because i was using an older save? im starting the game again to test that... the grind

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Wow, 1 new sex scene after almost 4 months and while having already finished all his other projects.
Sure buddy. Level 3 Defeat Scene and Vaginal Sex Position are 2. The new CG related to masturbation would be 3 but I haven't seen that one yet. Also all those scenes have multiple versions. Next month comes Glory Hole Sex Scene. And on top of that a lot of reworked content. Stop bitching if you don't even pay anything to play it.

xdlmao99

May 17, 2019
Sure buddy. Level 3 Defeat Scene and Vaginal Sex Position are 2. The new CG related to masturbation would be 3 but I haven't seen that one yet. Also all those scenes have multiple versions. Next month comes Glory Hole Sex Scene. And on top of that a lot of reworked content. Stop bitching if you don't even pay anything to play it.
next month aka April, I really love this game but stop being delusional the updates are very very slow.

nccnnc09

Apr 14, 2019
Im just start playing the game and i have no idea what to do, what to upgrade, anyone have a guide or walkthrough ???

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
next month aka April, I really love this game but stop being delusional the updates are very very slow.
What are you talking about? So far every update has been 4 months. And this is the first time, they split a Patch up into two parts. So get your info straight before calling someone delusional. People like you were the ones talking shit about no update anymore this year, when others, that followed the development, already called a December release way back before anything got announced.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
AFAIK this dev has been pretty consistent in releasing every 4-6 months. In fact, it went from, what, 0.1, to 0.7 in 18 months and have fleshed-out the game significantly with each new content update so far. They have a clear enough plan of when it will be considered complete and there's no precedent for questioning their intentions. They're reliable for a 2-person team.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
> Fixed enemies endlessly jerking off to Karryn in the bar storage, never cumming, never ending, always jerking off.
why is this hilarious to me?
Anyway, definitely gonna wait for a few more patches to be uploaded, might wait the full week until 5$ patrons can actually get it legally.

GG Jack

Apr 5, 2018
What do I need to change in the plugins to increase the chance she is gonna get either pussy or anally fucked, or spitroasted?

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
if ur lucky ull see they added masterbatin in combat and they redid alot of stuff AND u can use previouse version save

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes