xdlmao99

May 17, 2019
What are you talking about? So far every update has been 4 months. And this is the first time, they split a Patch up into two parts. So get your info straight before calling someone delusional. People like you were the ones talking shit about no update anymore this year, when others, that followed the development, already called a December release way back before anything got announced.
do you not understand what the word "slow" means? yes I know there's an update every 4 months and yes I knew 0.7 was coming in december like everyone else, that's consistency from the devs which I respect, what I meant with slow was that this still little content added for the amount of time it took.

rysiu77

Dec 7, 2017
BROTHERS!!!
are you tired of farming? of breaking your brain trying to edit and falling into despair?
THEN FEAR NOT!
i have made an easy guide of copy/paste for easy editing for how to UNLOCK ALL PASSIVES AND TITLES!
this is thanks to the community of F95 and the Remtairy discord.
i have added an extra of how to set SLUT LEVEL and a SAVE with all unlocked at the very start of the game for those who dont want to edit a single file.
Also, i used notepad++ for editing
Sir do you know how to edit KP Slut with new version? Cuz there is other lines, so i dont want to mess up, and i guess there is some more titles. I only checked passives .

Reactions: F9Zoney

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
that new changelog update is really good..
the part go "M A S T U R B A T E. I don't mean in real life, well, I guess that's fine too"
well done developer xD

Reactions: terirheken

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
What do I need to change in the plugins to increase the chance she is gonna get either pussy or anally fucked, or spitroasted?
Nothing really? Just keep Pussy/Ass+Cock desire high and others low. Equip items that raise the possibility.
I'll never understand why people always try to cheat in games. Then you can basically just watch the CGs over and over again :p

Zyllean

Oct 21, 2016
Can anyone upload newest 0.7A.a.b version? It has some critical bugfixes for 7A version.
Sorry, found it.

Vashvash

May 18, 2019
And now for the hardest part.
Running through the files to edit them again because I didn't keep track of my previous edits from the last version.
At least I paid attention to which files have autosave in them.

Edit: And now I found out in settings there's an option introduced for that anyway. How progressive!

Last edited:

HyperV

Jun 19, 2018
Alright so I bit the bullet and decided to sub so I could get the latest hotfixes, there are two of them;

v7A.a
  • bar storage, never cumming, never ending, always jerking off.
I don't know if its just me if this is fixed, do the game over scenes show more jerkin than previous versions before? Lvl 2 defeat scene shows them jerking but not even bothering to fuck Karryn at all

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes