Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Havent played in a while and im wondering if the skill to pass a turn was removed, can anyone tell me how to get it if it isnt removed?
thats a tier 1 skill but it has the same price like the other skils
so now there is no free pass of turn
the only free skill is open to pleasure

ZioBen

Sep 27, 2016
I was a little disappointed for the delay of the gloryhole but this updare is really really good (y)

tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
There's 3 new CG, rem already added the folders for the glory hole update but there's no file on it sadly

About the new CG for masturbation, i didn't find anything only the new inbattle masturbation that's no yet released i think because the files are incomplete

Here are the new CGs, open the spoiler only if you don't mind about finding it by yourself ingame

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GoudDeal

May 14, 2017
i know they said no. but this need to have pregnancy.
A fanmade mod implement pregnancy in the game but it has not been updated for 0.7 yet.
You can find it here for 0.6n2 but remember to make a backup for both of your game files and saves as it may break your game

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
before on RemtairyPrison.js I would put this string

this.checkForNewTitle();

//todo: check for this.hasNoOrder() then game over
if(true) {
for(let i = PASSIVES_LIST_START_ID; i <= PASSIVES_LIST_END_ID; i++) {
$gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID).setCharacterCreatorPassive(i);
}
for(let i = PASSIVES_LIST_TWO_START_ID; i <= PASSIVES_LIST_TWO_END_ID; i++) {
$gameActors.actor(ACTOR_KARRYN_ID).setCharacterCreatorPassive(i);
}
}
actor.getNewDayEdictPoints();

unlocked all the passives, how do I do now?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
what does corruption do?
A question I had sort of wondered about.

I always assumed it cut into your profits as in corrupt officials embezzling money from the prison take each day, but was never sure, and as to the amount I assumed a percentage.. But that also was just me guessing.

Would not mind a solid explanation though myself.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
iirc Corruption increases from edicts that say so explicitly as well as from each equipabble item you buy, and the Nerds use the record of this spending (after beating Level 2) to extort Karryn for an amount of money that scales to how much Corruption you have, until you deal with them through edicts.

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
iirc Corruption increases from edicts that say so explicitly as well as from each equipabble item you buy, and the Nerds use the record of this spending (after beating Level 2) to extort Karryn for an amount of money that scales to how much Corruption you have, until you deal with them through edicts.
Yeah some of the earlier posts suggested that Corruption was not even implemented yet, and that it would have something to do with end game result's.

I just never have fully understood it's penalty for sure . Your post helps a little but still seems like some understanding is not there.

vilhelm69

Oct 13, 2017
simplest way is to just drag everything from the .7z file into your main RPG MV game folder and the double click the MVPluginPatcher.exe

Then while playing the game just tap the "1" key and the menu pops up, little trial and error getting use to the inter face and what does what, and your off cheating like a pro.
Thank you so much!

Sarek

Dec 6, 2019
Karryn-Pregmod
works on this version?
who has been?

I like it when she does not restore clothes and body after the battle

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes