loka224

Oct 10, 2018
So i made a new run,and managed to lose virginity by a thug counterattack/standing sex ,and karryn came for first time just from being ejaculated on at the end of this sex,i should have a medal for this lol. :p

Zelphina

Dec 23, 2017
Is anyone else getting an error pop up when you try and do a handjob or blowjob in the bar job when your bent over the table? I've gotten it like 4 times so far.

tt818

Mar 3, 2018
Ok I don't know if its a bug or if my home potato can't run it any more, but I have a very grindy save (with unlocked anal and all that), but it will no longer load. It just keeps loading....forever. If somebody else wants to give it a shot, its Save 11.

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
Ffs he still didnt fix angered enemies. Pls someone inform rem that rage condition doesnt give a man ability to breach concrete walls with your head. Slimes litteraly squishing 1.5k stamina in 1 move. As if damage wasnt enough he gave them double strike. I kinda awared im playin prison mode but one shot bugs making this game unplayable. He ought to apply some limits for that one punch clown fiesta. Accidently hit with skewer or counter attack a slime? Get ready to everlast lying on the floor, here we go revitilaze=>knocked out with 1 hit, loop repeat and you can do nothing about this, just spam def stance and run out of energy

Flash2314

Jan 17, 2020
Anybody notice that Prison mode is significantly easier in this new update? I was able to beat 2 floors in 4 days, doing just a normal run. Everybody except for the slimes and the Fit types does not hit hard. Also, love the new configuration for the secretary job(Finally got to see the PiV goblin CG.).

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Anybody notice that Prison mode is significantly easier in this new update? I was able to beat 2 floors in 4 days, doing just a normal run. Also, love the new configuration for the secretary job(Finally got to see the PiV goblin CG.).
Yeah, Prisoner Mode is way easier now compared to before. Did beat all 3 Floors without even going for a build.

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
Ffs he still didnt fix angered enemies. Pls someone inform rem that rage condition doesnt give a man ability to breach concrete walls with your head. Slimes litteraly squishing 1.5k stamina in 1 move. As if damage wasnt enough he gave them double strike. I kinda awared im playin prison mode but one shot bugs making this game unplayable. He ought to apply some limits for that one punch clown fiesta. Accidently hit with skewer or counter attack a slime? Get ready to everlast lying on the floor, here we go revitilaze=>knocked out with 1 hit, loop repeat and you can do nothing about this, just spam def stance and run out of energy
" Pls someone inform rem that rage condition doesnt give a man ability to breach concrete walls with your head "
you sure about that

SKYPIDARH

May 19, 2018
Fuck, lol, this save system is masterpiece.
First big update forced me to start from beginning after 110 days of grind in prisoner mode and getting everything.
Got everything again, max order, max edict upgrades, best items, almost all passives in 150 days.
So, another update resurrected first save, but i cant use second, which is better :KEK:

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
Fuck, lol, this save system is masterpiece.
First big update forced me to start from beginning after 110 days of grind in prisoner mode and getting everything.
Got everything again, max order, max edict upgrades, best items, almost all passives in 150 days.
So, another update resurrected first save, but i cant use second, which is better :KEK:
care to share :p
im have play for 56 days and i would like a shortcut :D

tannerjd2007

Sep 9, 2017
whenever i go to fight tonkin he calls time out then from that point on i cant interact with him at all i get tid of the other 2 and then i'm just stuck with him i can't attack him i cant do sex stuff nothing, just give up and wastch the lose scene? is this a bug, or am i not doing something

johnyc

Jul 28, 2020
I simply do not understand, why the black screen, guys help me out here.....
Do i need to install some additional software to run this game?

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Goddamn this game, I'm playing Secretary mode (Easy) and it still takes time to get to where i want.. the sexy times..
imagine playing normal or that survival mode can't even fathom the thought...

damnn what a crazy game

Last edited:
Reactions: Eicosa

fanzloh

Jul 3, 2020
hi so maybe I'm retarded but how do you lose virginity ? Is it totally random or I need to progres enough (prison lvl 2 currently)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
So you now get to see how long you have on each level before you start taking extra penalties... do the extra days carry over to the next level or is it best to wait until the last day before you defeat the boss?

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes