Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
It stops you from using Willpower Skills, which in return raises the chances in a defeat battle Scene for more things to happen.
What do you mean by "It stops you from using Willpower Skills"? Unless you mean that because you have to use the skill that makes you gain energy you cannot reduce desires, I don't understand what you mean. If you mean that, that skill must be unlocked (unless that has also changed and I have not noticed), and until you get it there is no way to get energy, so in a few turns you lose everything and the scene defeat ends without being able to see the entire scene.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
What do you mean by "It stops you from using Willpower Skills"? Unless you mean that because you have to use the skill that makes you gain energy you cannot reduce desires, I don't understand what you mean. If you mean that, that skill must be unlocked (unless that has also changed and I have not noticed), and until you get it there is no way to get energy, so in a few turns you lose everything and the scene defeat ends without being able to see the entire scene.
Then you turned shorter Defeated Battles On, which is then your own fault. By default this is off, which means a Defeat Battle Scene will only end, after all Prisoners are satisfied. So normally if you reach 0 Stamina and 0 Energy in a Defeat Scene, you are not able to lower Desires anymore, which means the chance rises a lot, that Karryn will allow for more things to happen.

moistresidue

Apr 13, 2019
v7A.d is up, can anyone get a hold of it? My sub got canceled and shitscribestar won't take any of my cards now.

yawningcanoe

Jun 20, 2017
If I want to get to sexual content ASAP what difficulty should I choose? I never know if the hard option is the best in these "lose-to-see-the-content" types of games.

Reactions: Eicosa

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
If I want to get to sexual content ASAP what difficulty should I choose? I never know if the hard option is the best in these "lose-to-see-the-content" types of games.
Secretary (easy) mode now has cheats (the bad kind). There you can increase all lewd stuff very much while the core game loop stays easy.

Reactions: yawningcanoe

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
Then you turned shorter Defeated Battles On, which is then your own fault. By default this is off, which means a Defeat Battle Scene will only end, after all Prisoners are satisfied. So normally if you reach 0 Stamina and 0 Energy in a Defeat Scene, you are not able to lower Desires anymore, which means the chance rises a lot, that Karryn will allow for more things to happen.
Now that you mention it, there was indeed an option for that. It had been a few months since I played and I had forgotten, thank you for reminding me. But I assure you that I have not changed any of those options, the ones that are by default are set. No idea, maybe I accidentally hit it when I turned down the volume or something. Anyway, in that case the change seems good to me.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
used cock stare and it pissed of tokin, lmao
yeah Cock stare I think belittles them if you read the text, it say's stuff like "what a tiny cock you have is that actually and erection or and ingrown hair".. So yeah it I think upsets them..LOL

Reactions: minin

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Fuck, lol, this save system is masterpiece.
First big update forced me to start from beginning after 110 days of grind in prisoner mode and getting everything.
Got everything again, max order, max edict upgrades, best items, almost all passives in 150 days.
So, another update resurrected first save, but i cant use second, which is better :KEK:
strange, I use the same saves since version 4 of the game.

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

DizzyKana

Sep 10, 2020
yeah Cock stare I think belittles them if you read the text, it say's stuff like "what a tiny cock you have is that actually and erection or and ingrown hair".. So yeah it I think upsets them..LOL
at first anyways. If you keep on using it she eventually has the skill change into raising her cock desire by a bit, and then by a large amount. Which kinda sucks if you are trying to stay prudish I suppose, since you can't really use it anymore.

Reactions: minin

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Ok,I think I can offer a solution to people who undertook the grind looooong before this update:first cut your save folder to any location on your hd,then delete the old installation of KP.Extract the new update,run it once and quit the game.Restore your save folder to the original location in KP folder,and start the game.In this way,at least for me there were no errors and everything went as it should(you will probably get about zilion new pasives after the first battle but dont be discouraged). :D Hopefully this works for ya dedicated players.As for the save seekers here is mine,hopefully you will have fun using it.

In simple terms the continuation of the one i previously uploaded:
Prisoner mode
Slut level 250
Masochism route
Added gold all edicts/jewelry bought.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
loaded my old save from v.6 dont remember if there was vaginal sex skill before, but in my first encounter used vaginal on nerd, and game just froze. music is playing but nothing happens. and boy oh boy I don't realy like The idea of grind from the begining. =(

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes