DizzyKana

Sep 10, 2020
Pretty hype to jump back in! I fell in love with this game in the summer. .7 seems great, was just waiting til the various bug fixes were posted to play again, hoping people talking about the game running smoothly are right ^^.

Guibaesa

Aug 13, 2018
In the new Sex ability, if you play the mashorchist path, is there a CG where Karryn is submissive instead of dominant?

Dec 23, 2017
So I beat the Boss of level 3, bo to bed, and wake upi to... missing map chips? What does that mean and how do I fix it?
I'm on the latest version

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
Really like the new passive ideas. Think I might try a strength/end/charm juggernaut build to see how reliable having high breast desire is at reducing evasion and how hard cock kick can hit.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
So question about the level 1 boss, since he's an orc, can he also initiate the kick counter scene if you meet the requirements?

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
So question about the level 1 boss, since he's an orc, can he also initiate the kick counter scene if you meet the requirements?
no

also new version is out

v7A.d

• Order no longer decreases from negative Control right after winning a boss battle. It's a freebie.
  • Passing time by sleeping after winning a boss battle without getting the gift first is no longer allowed.
  • End of the Day Report will now show up after winning a boss battle.
  • Fixed the wrong CG being used during the "Touch Boobs (Left Hand)" skill.
  • Fixed the Disable Rimjob setting not preventing Rogues from upgrading the current sex position to rimjob.
  • Minor typo fixes.

Download link :

Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
- Floor 3 defeat scene
- Vaginal sex skill
- Masturbation in combat (unless this was a high-slut thing that I missed in previous versions, but I don't think so)
It wasn't
are the v6n version saves compatible with this one?
I haven't tried so far, but from what I see for some people saves work while for some they don't
There was a guy who made a back-up of his save, deleted his game version, placed new one in the same directory and moved the save back in few pages ago. Worked for him
Then there was also a guy who was like
"Eh, New saves? I use the same save since 0.4"
Since the passives got re-worked, new ones got added, new sex skill got added, game might be buggy for you (Even buggier than this version is already) tho, have that in mind

• Sad
Reactions: misterday and LSdoc

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
It wasn't

I haven't tried so far, but from what I see for some people saves work while for some they don't
There was a guy who made a back-up of his save, deleted his game version, placed new one in the same directory and moved the save back in few pages ago. Worked for him
Then there was also a guy who was like
"Eh, New saves? I use the same save since 0.4"
Since the passives got re-worked, new ones got added, new sex skill got added, game might be buggy for you (Even buggier than this version is already) tho, have that in mind
my game stuck when i load my save :( i hear music but the screen still now loading.

Anyone have last save from v6? please it's way too long to play again from very beginning :(

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
I don't know if its just me if this is fixed, do the game over scenes show more jerkin than previous versions before? Lvl 2 defeat scene shows them jerking but not even bothering to fuck Karryn at all
One of the things Rem saw as a flaw in earlier versions was that it was too easy to screw up once and get catapulted directly from virginity into an eternal gangbang; the game is supposed to be about gradual (but inevitable) corruption, not save scumming to avoid a single bad dice roll. And the idea has always been that Karryn is too tough to be raped but she's so horny that the prisoners will seduce her if she stays in the prison. So if you don't have any relevant passives yet to make her agree to their advances, there's no way for Karryn to be forced into sex, even if you lose a fight. After you play for a while and get your Desires higher and higher, there will be just as much (or more) sex than previous versions of the game, but it always has to happen over the course of multiple encunters.

Anybody notice that Prison mode is significantly easier in this new update? I was able to beat 2 floors in 4 days, doing just a normal run. Everybody except for the slimes and the Fit types does not hit hard. Also, love the new configuration for the secretary job(Finally got to see the PiV goblin CG.).
I think this is fully intended. When Rem put out the first public alpha, with only a single floor of the prison, it was supposed to be a demo of everything that the game would eventually end up being... which meant that the degree of corruption you would expect to see over the course of the full story had to happen, in a compressed and accelerated format, within a single level. Later updates added more story and more than tripled the amount of space you had to play with, but they were all built upon the foundation of that first demo, which had things going waay too fast, so they had to escalate from there, leading to things like the floor 3 boss being invincible unless you farmed NG+ or had one of a small set of perfect builds. Now that they've got a decent patron base and lots of eyes on the project, and are approaching something that could be called a finished product in a few more months, they're trying to get it closer to what the end result is supposed to be.
IIRC Rem has said the "intended" experience is eventually supposed to be a Prisoner run where you genuinely try to stay pure, gradually become corrupt, but never fall to the point where you can't keep progressing the story and eventually get to an ending. Which is a significant change from previous version where Prisoner mode took a specialized build or NG+ bonuses just to make it to the halfway point. Obviously we've got a lot of balance and rebalance patches between here and v1.0, but it's probably a lot closer.

what does corruption do?
Very little. It's essentially a measure of how willing Karryn is to break the rules of the Empire, by working with the black market or exploiting her prisoners for profit or spending government money on personal luxuries or whatever. It's implied that this will have a significant effect on the endings of the game, that your crimes are all covered up as long as you keep the prison running but if you fail then you'll have to face the consequences or whatever, but until floor five is complete we won't know anything about that for sure. The only mecahnical effect is that after subjugating level 2, the Nerds try to blackmail you, and if you don't resolve that some other way the amount you have to pay to keep them quiet is proportional to your corruption.

Peter Matthins

Sep 25, 2018
my game stuck when i load my save :( i hear music but the screen still now loading.

Anyone have last save from v6? please it's way too long to play again from very beginning :(
With the way the game was re-hauled in the passive system, it most likely won't work without doing some kind of tweaking with your save file. I don't know why anyone was expecting this. Theoretically, Remtairy could've done something about importing older save files but eh, unnecessary. (Plus you could probably just cheat engine the file if you want to hurry up and get where you were at)

Also too long? Eh, I personally think the current content is not THAT long. Also starting over and seeing Karryn slowly whore herself out is THE best way to play. No reason why she should be slut on the first day, its supposed to be about breaking down the dom woman to be a slut over time (or reinforce it). If she just fucks on the first day (which is probably possible if you do prisoner mode) then it kinda breaks the whole warden experience. I perfectly understand the sentiment and the reason behind re-hauling the passive and desire system as it is. This is peak coomer experience.

Only thing I would suggest is make masochism and sadism more relevant? I dunno maybe I never have enough levels in either but it just doesn't feel like it impacts the dialogue much. Having S/M effecting the art cg (ie. Karryn being top or bottom in a scene) would be *chef's kiss* awesome but that would probably be a lot of more art that needs to be made.

Wish the team was bigger because this fucking game has SO much potential. I've never replayed a game as much as this. Imagine how much they could flesh out this game and add to it. I know they mentioned the gloryhole would be the last side job but I really wish we could get stripper setup they have on level 3 to be an actual side job.

PS honestly A.c version is really good, I'm surprised we aren't going through the entire fucking alphabet for the versions since a whole system redesign is a hotbed for bugs lmfao

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes