Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Wish the team was bigger because this fucking game has SO much potential. I've never replayed a game as much as this. Imagine how much they could flesh out this game and add to it. I know they mentioned the gloryhole would be the last side job but I really wish we could get stripper setup they have on level 3 to be an actual side job.
Gloryhole is not the Last Sidejob since they said the game is gonna have 4 and the implemented Code very clearly hints at a Stripper Sidejob as the final 4th one + they said the 4th one is gonna be on Level 3.

Reactions: Peter Matthins

Peter Matthins

Sep 25, 2018
Gloryhole is not the Last Sidejob since they said the game is gonna have 4 and the implemented Code very clearly hints at a Stripper Sidejob as the final 4th one.
I must've misread that part then. Very based. Looking forward to future updates whenever they happen.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Something that miffed me a bit was the removal of the masturbation video edict. That could have been hot (for a low-slut run, that is). Hope it still makes it into the game along with other exhib options.

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
my game stuck when i load my save :( i hear music but the screen still now loading.

Anyone have last save from v6? please it's way too long to play again from very beginning :(
Slot 1, it's not complete but I've made the slut build and just unlocked level 3, receptionist job is open so is waitress job and all skills are unlocked

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
The new combo system sometimes gets a little out of hand, both in terms of damage output and stamina costs, but it is highly satisfying to see Karryn kick a thug in the dick for 21,000 damage.

how do i research prison audit for auto electric locks? no clue what the audit name is
You need to subjugate level 2, which unlocks a wide variety of edicts focused on getting the facility actually functioning as intended. iirc the Audit is one of the research tasks you can do after unlocking the lab, and it allows you to fix all sorts of things like how inefficient and expensive the cafeteria and med bay have been... and override some common sense restrictions like not hiring current prisoners as guards.

jesebar

Jan 14, 2018
I'm genuinely astounded at how fucking tedious the side jobs are in their current state. I swear to god the bar job takes longer irl time than it does in game time. It's so monotonous and unbelievably long I cannot understand how it even made it through a first pass of playtesting.

I seriously hope they get re-addressed from a pacing standpoint. I feel like they could be fun if they were just less drawn out mechanically.

Last edited:

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
I'm genuinely astounded at how fucking tedious the side jobs are in their current state. I swear to god the bar job takes longer irl time than it does in game time. It's so monotonous and unbelievably long I cannot understand how it even made it past a first pass of playtesting.
There's a part of me that appreciates the monotony. It makes me think of retail jobs I've worked irl and how mind-numbingly focused on tasks they are. I feel like I'm working at an actual job and I'm slutting it up at the same time. I don't think this is the intended effect, of course. But I kind of appreciate the rigor. I liked having to rely on my (irl) phone to keep tabs on orders, figure out that I could continue taking orders while stripped if my lust was controlled, and then got into the rhythm of passing out drinks to where I didn't need to remember more than 1 or 2 orders at a time.

But this process could really stand to be streamlined. I like the change to 4 days between decay. Can a motherfucker get a bigger tray? Can I spec into using my boobs to hold a drink as well? I can hold a halberd and beat up orcs but I can only hold three drinks? That's worse than two scoops!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
You don't have to serve everyone, you know. You can kick out prisoners you don't want for a better experience. Reputation should still go up if you treat the rest of them right. When I play, I either go for a submissive Karryn who only gives alpha thugs the time of day, or dom Karryn who just wants subby geeks to worship her and goblins to eat her out. So I use the bar job for maso runs (in fact, iirc the dialogue changes based mainly on her maso level), and the receptionist job for sadist runs. Too bad the latter really is unfun and undercooked by comparison. Gonna have to give it another try with the new version.

Reactions: Beats9821

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
i had started a new game, and try mod the plugins, well, something turns out very well or very bad, i just sleep the first day and get all passives and all titles, include the new ones, i think (and hope so), just replace the plugins with those, BACKUP you files first, i used the knowledge from this thread, but i'm very new in those mod things, i had not tested enough to see if something will bug, so again, BACKUP you files first.
Something weird happens when I use this mod. I get all the passives, but Slut Level doesn't increase. So I can use all the sex skills, but she's still pretty shy about sex. That really sucks. I want her to be a total slut!

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I may be way out in left field here.

but I do remember .older versions of .rar were pron to fuck up Japanese text.

This was bad to cause problems especially with graphics files that had Japanese text in the name.

If you happen to be unzipping it with .rar that might be worth looking into.

I would recommend if you don't have it getting the latest version of .7z it's free, and in my opinion has the the best decompressions, and compression algorithms out there.

(I personally remember a .zip file that before I unpacked it was over 100 meg as a zip file, and then I re compressing it with .7z and then it was only 12 meg as a .7z file.) .7z is really good to have anyway.

May not be your trouble, I am only trying to think of something that might help you.

Also re-downloading and making sure your virus protection is not dicking with you.

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
There's a part of me that appreciates the monotony. It makes me think of retail jobs I've worked irl and how mind-numbingly focused on tasks they are. I feel like I'm working at an actual job and I'm slutting it up at the same time. I don't think this is the intended effect, of course. But I kind of appreciate the rigor. I liked having to rely on my (irl) phone to keep tabs on orders, figure out that I could continue taking orders while stripped if my lust was controlled, and then got into the rhythm of passing out drinks to where I didn't need to remember more than 1 or 2 orders at a time.

But this process could really stand to be streamlined. I like the change to 4 days between decay. Can a motherfucker get a bigger tray? Can I spec into using my boobs to hold a drink as well? I can hold a halberd and beat up orcs but I can only hold three drinks? That's worse than two scoops!
The more boring parts of the game helped me to keep edging myself for hours last time I played the game through. Had a day when I played for 8+ hours straight while turned on the whole time. It ruined my sleep pattern, but it was totally worth it.

Back then, when I played the game (before I started modding the hell out of it) I tried to play as a virgin in prisoner mode as long as possible. Started with me unlocking the edict to share Karryn's virginity for free income, to show the prisoners I was undefeated, but it gradually became a game of letting her do every other sexual favour instead. I mean, if it's not marked on her official profile, it's not like anyone would reaaaally know about it.

Can i use my old saveslut
8443660.gif

(sorry I haven't tried the latest versions so I dunno, just couldn't let that pass by)

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
You don't have to serve everyone, you know. You can kick out prisoners you don't want for a better experience.
Well, I kind of appreciate the challenge of serving lots of full tables. I just want more tools to do so. It also means more boys that can grope me and slip money in my pocket. Or continue to get me drunk and pay me for the honor. I also manage myself really well and never drop glasses nor orgasm. However, it means that I cannot do more than a 30 minute shift. Not kicking patrons out, I have no idea how you'd manage to do 45 minutes at least as far as I've gotten in the game. I haven't really added kicking dudes out as part of my strategy, I guess maybe I should reconsider.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I used old save to see if worked in new version, and had no problems, but then to be safe I just edited a little to move up quickly, and did a new game after that.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Well, I kind of appreciate the challenge of serving lots of full tables. I just want more tools to do so. It also means more boys that can grope me and slip money in my pocket. Or continue to get me drunk and pay me for the honor. I also manage myself really well and never drop glasses nor orgasm. However, it means that I cannot do more than a 30 minute shift. Not kicking patrons out, I have no idea how you'd manage to do 45 minutes at least as far as I've gotten in the game. I haven't really added kicking dudes out as part of my strategy, I guess maybe I should reconsider.
here is editing to stop bar fighting https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v0-7a-d-remtairy.33777/post-3605474

EDIT >>> but so you know it just auto kicks anyone that decides to start bar fighting.

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I like chain's mod of dealing with angry patrons. They get a forgiveness counter and I've never had issues with bar fights. I have literally never seen a bar fight in any of my saves whether modded or vanilla. I don't even know what one looks like.
I have had some quite often, and they can get really disorienting once they spread like a virus all over the bar, but I will say I have not seen any in the latest version I am playing right now.

(But the last version 6n2 they were happening a lot for me << note the for me anyway if they do start to bugger my game I will use that auto kick editing for sure.)

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
How do I make Karryn masturbate mid-battle? I see that the option pops up rarely and I’m wondering if anyone knows the specific criteria for it.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes