Daygone1988

Dec 29, 2017
I think I'm bad at reading, but is the Anatomy class unlocked ? It's been on since the previous update, but there's always a line outside the classroom preventing karryn from entering. Am I doing it wrong ?

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
I think I'm bad at reading, but is the Anatomy class unlocked ? It's been on since the previous update, but there's always a line outside the classroom preventing karryn from entering. Am I doing it wrong ?
i wasnt aware that you should be able to enter the class?

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Found another bug; I used Edging Control on a nerd while giving him a footjob. This worked well until I decided it was time to let him go. He was hardstuck without being able to cum. Had to surrender and go into the floor 3 loss scene. Unluckily, the same nerd was present, and he was still hardstuck. Since that scene doesn't end until all the enemies are wiped out, that meant I was softlocked.

Here's hoping the participants of that loss scene are randomly picked, and I can dodge Thundercock McNerd, otherwise my savefile is probably screwed.

edit: To update, he wasn't present on the retry of the loss scene, but whoever was the final participant got the same bug. Weird.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: buggzy313

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Found another bug; I used Edging Control on a nerd while giving him a footjob. This worked well until I decided it was time to let him go. He was hardstuck without being able to cum. Had to surrender and go into the floor 3 loss scene. Unluckily, the same nerd was present, and he was still hardstuck. Since that scene doesn't end until all the enemies are wiped out, that meant I was softlocked.

Here's hoping the participants of that loss scene are randomly picked, and I can dodge Thundercock McNerd, otherwise my savefile is probably screwed.
Are you using the most recent version? That's a known bug.

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018

edit: To update, he wasn't present on the retry of the loss scene, but whoever was the final participant got the same bug. Weird.
are you on 0.7a.D?

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Are you using the most recent version? That's a known bug.
are you on 0.7a.D?
yep

Working on a workaround for myself atm.

edit: If anyone else gets stuck, you can just change the function Game_Enemy.prototype.orgasmPoint in RemtairyEnemy.js to return a value of 100 and that should let you escape the softlock. Just don't forget to change it back afterwards.

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
i wasnt aware that you should be able to enter the class?
You can't. I hope Rem will let us enter someday. For now the edict is just about the bonuses you receive but the idea itself is a tease. Just like the edicts about the thug and goblin fuck toy. Even tho that has an effect in the battles it makes it sound like Karryn could just go up to them and let them fuck her.

There's so many little teases like that in the game. I love this game, but I really hope it doesn't up being remembered as a blue balling game. I'm hyped for the striptease job though, that's gonna be so hot. Even more excited for that than I'm for the gloryhole.

ewana

Jan 14, 2020
Is there a way to protect against sexual attacks other than reducing desire? Opponents do not allow the use of skills and start the scene themselves.
Or is there a way to ban certain types of sex, at least through tweaks?

And how does it work? What does "always goes first" mean?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017

Wait, you can have vag sex with nerds in the defeat scene? Do they have unique lines for this?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Is there a way to protect against sexual attacks other than reducing desire? Opponents do not allow the use of skills and start the scene themselves.
Or is there a way to ban certain types of sex, at least through tweaks?

And how does it work? What does "always goes first" mean?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Presumably it means Karryn will always do this before enemies have a chance to do anything else, even if she's slower.

Reactions: mamaboiii

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
how can i keep desires after combat? There was code that provided this but i cant find
In RemtairyKarryn.js there's a call to the function this.resetDesires() within the function Game_Actor.prototype.postBattleCleanup. If you simply add // before that line, Karryn won't ever reset her desires. Like so:

Code:
    this.cleanUpLiquids();
    //this.resetDesires();
    this.postBattlePleasure();

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes