jk11

May 16, 2017
Dear Rem,
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE make a "bad" ending with karryn that keep his "position" in the prison after got married with TONKIN!!!

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Please help.

I just reset my computer because it got fucked up after some mistakes.

I downloaded the new version of Karryn, started the game, and while the window opened normally, it went to a permanent black screen and the loading ring on my mouse kept flickering.

I think it would've told me if I was missing a file or somesuch.

Can anyone please help me?

P.S: agree with the Tonkin ending. Doesn't even have to be a Bad End, just...maybe Another End. There's certainly potential for it.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
How does sadism and masochism work in this game? Are they mutually exclusive?
Separate stats. They affect their representative actions. Dealing damage or giving footjobs is affected by sadism, while being dealt damage or being forced to do rimjobs is affected by masochism.

edit: meaning the pleasure values you gain or the pleasure damage you deal are affected, sorry if that was unclear

Last edited:

Luckystrike

Oct 30, 2016
is there anyway to reset levels/change difficult but keep passives/items. I dont really see the point in growth items once ive already leveled. Is there specific files I should copy paste?

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
is there anyway to reset levels/change difficult but keep passives/items. I dont really see the point in growth items once ive already leveled. Is there specific files I should copy paste?
new game plus, just go sleep xx times until it gives you a bad ending, then you can chose a new difficulty to start over with your passives and lvl

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Dear Rem,
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE make a "bad" ending with karryn that keep his "position" in the prison after got married with TONKIN!!!
I am not a fan of bad ending just because you decided to do adult thing's.

I actually hate that a lot of RPG maker games force you to play them as a saint (or even worse you have to lose to see the the great art work) or your character will be fucked in the end... ( I mean why spend so much time, and trouble making a game with adult images for adult's (which is I am sure a lot of trouble) with lots of cool adult thing's to do, and the only way you get to see them is to go for a bad end?)

I understand bad end's for bad choices, but sex for me, as and adult is not what I consider a bad choice, and losing and getting raped does not seem to be and actual choice at all..LOL

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I'm stumped on the bug with orcs/nerds not being able to orgasm after their first ejaculation. Compared 0.6n2 files to 0.7a.d files and I can't see anything that would change how orgasm works in a significant way. What gets moved is the orgasmpoint (basically how much "pleasure points" [think hitpoints] each enemy has), but that shouldn't stop them from (eventually) reaching that point by just adding more pleasure. The bar fills up and everything.

There are a few different calls to function to check if orgasm is possible;

Code:
if(this.reachedOrgasmPoint() && !this.orgasmLocked() && this._ejaculationStock >= 1 && !this._ignoreNextOrgasmCheck && DEBUG_MODE)
But I've gone through them and I can't honestly see what's going wrong. Anyone else better than me at parsing this code and able to resolve it, or are we stuck waiting for the next version before tackling third floor?

annam

Apr 13, 2017
The game keeps crashing during the waitress scene, is there a fix for this? prisonerror.png

Last edited:

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
is
Always go first means instead of Karryn going last in the round, she goes first. So with that particular skill, she can initiate a blowjob session before an enemy grabs an open slot. However, since her blowing someone doesn't mean that her other slots are taken, someone can initiate sex with one of those slots even if she is blowing someone. The only things that are blocked are those that require her mouth slot to be open.

Most enemies look for certain slots to be open. Rogues are known to go for the rimjobs for example, while nerds will typically go for the footjobs. When initiating a scene they will always pick their favorite pose, and if they can't (because Karryn's desire isn't high enough), simply pet/spank/insert a toy/etc and let someone else take their turn. If someone else started a scene already, they can join the scene as long as a slot is open and Karryn's desire is high enough for that particular act. For example if a rogue started a rimjob, a guard might join anally if Karryn's butt desire is high enough and the guard's horny enough.

There's a lot of code covering this, and I'm honestly not sure exactly how to edit it properly, but I would take a look at RemtairyEnemySex.js if you want to get into it.
is there a similar passive for titjob cause that would be insane

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
Download link :
v7A.e

• Fixed a very weird bug where Tonkin becomes invulnerable if you critically hit him after taunting. Please don't call Tonkin a pig ;_;
  • Pleasure Stance no longer carries over to the next wave.
  • Fixed Masturbation skills continuing to happen when Karryn is downed or having sex.
  • Enemies will now no longer press Karryn into having sex while she is still masturbating even if they are horny. Enjoy the free show!
  • Fixed new Riots being reported in the End of the Day Reports as having been rioting for 2 days already.
  • Fixed Karryn not being able to use skills that has the same stamina cost as her remaining stamina.
  • Fixed the virgin icon not being removed after losing virginity to a dildo.
  • Minor typo fixes.

MrChimichanga

Oct 5, 2017
I am not a fan of bad ending just because you decided to do adult thing's.

I actually hate that a lot of RPG maker games force you to play them as a saint (or even worse you have to lose to see the the great art work) or your character will be fucked in the end... ( I mean why spend so much time, and trouble making a game with adult images for adult's (which is I am sure a lot of trouble) with lots of cool adult thing's to do, and the only way you get to see them is to go for a bad end?)

I understand bad end's for bad choices, but sex for me, as and adult is not what I consider a bad choice, and losing and getting raped does not seem to be and actual choice at all..LOL
What if it was a choice after a defeat condition? For example maybe after losing the Tonkin encounter x number of times there was a choice to keep playing normally or get the bad ending. And after the bad ending you'd get to load your save before the boss to not lose progress.

Reactions: Banshee96

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I just did my second playthrough on 0.7 and I have to reiterate my gripe with the game: too many damn Passives. It's bad for the fetish because inevitably you lose track of everything that's coming in that's affecting Karryn, and it's bad for the gameplay because you can't possibly remember 100 or more passive buffs and debuffs that affect the combat. It pushes me into doing either a """pure""" run (i.e. virgin mega-sadist bitch), or a highly-targeted run with specific sex acts and enemy types. This was the case before but now with even more passives, and most passives having 2+ effects, it's way worse.
I kind of like it, but it needs a better overview. The full Passives list needs to be ingame, unlocked and locked, and hints on how to unlock them all. Maybe some sort of overview/summary on each category as well; how the Butt Passives Karryn has currently affects her, for example.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Is there a way to increase the amount of pleasure needed to orgasm?
Statbuilding Karryn better from the start is the only way really, without editing the code. Focus on her Endurance and Energy growth from early on and you can get a build that gets extremely durable.

I'm not a fan of the way the game limits your levels and forces stat-ups on you from combat. I'd've much preferred a classic gain experience -> spend experience system, where you can pick and choose which statups to get and have more control over your build. Perhaps even with a respec option.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes