jherms

Apr 24, 2020
Everytime I try to do bartending or receptionist job, I automatically get thrown into a battle. Anyone know how to fix this?

laharl69

Jan 15, 2019
Man this game is like the holy grail...like is predecessor:love: so sexy and fun at the same time
btw you can toggle the save file with saveedit(money chr trait and more) but there already a cheat mode so im not sure cheat is still relevant , but the game is fucking great anyway, looking for more updates!!

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
I keep running into a bug where Tonkin in the 1f boss fight is invincible. He takes no health damage and doesn't fuck off after cumming. Sometimes he even stops attacking altogether. Dafuq am I supposed to do?

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I did. I waited at least 5 minutes before giving up.
Give it time for the bugs to be sorted out. I know the last several version that had minor bus that been patched over time that it ended up to be like version 0.#z. Which is why I haven't tried out version .6 yet and waiting for .7 to be settled down.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
At the start yes. I mean do you not read the lines Karryn says? She insults their manhood and stuff like that. Why would they gain pleasure from that.
Yeah, I read the lines, but does she change what she says the sluttier she is or does it change depending on sadism?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Yeah, I read the lines, but does she change what she says the sluttier she is or does it change depending on sadism?
Yes. What exactly does the change I don't know but I believe it has at least something to do with her current pleasure, since I had it, that in one fight she was getting horny when she locked at that facinating big hard thing but in another fight later, she was back to insulting this thing down there.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
How does sadism and masochism work in this game? Are they mutually exclusive?
In earlier builds you got special titles or passives for having one of the two a lot higher than the other (all those have been reworked so I can't give you exact details on them yet), but raising both at the same time works fine if you're not trying for one of those. Sadism means you get pleasure from hurting people and like stepping on them and kicking them in the dick, masochism means you get pleasure from being hurt and like giving rimjobs (unless you disabled that).
The sadist progression also means it's impossible to keep slut level at zero long term even in a perfect combat build, because she starts to get off on beating up prisoners.
Sadism also unlocks some new combat skills like kicking prisoners in the dick for massive damage; with combos, the Confidant buff, and willpower, I'm easily seeing damage values in the tens of thousands which makes it a really handy way for a combat sadist to remove a troublesome opponent. I dunno if masochism has similar skills to unlock; I'll probably explore that on my next playthrough.

Reactions: Beats9821

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
someone knows if there is a scene in the bathroom(not DEFEAT scene) , cause when Karryn is there said something about a broken door there, and I remember that I saw some scenes of her in the bathroom
The third side-job is going to be a glory hole in the second floor bathroom. I believe all the code is done, but there are so many complex variations on the CG that the artist is still working through them all, and it would have delayed the v0.7 release until January to release it all at once, so they decided to give us the mechanical upgrade as a v0.7A before christmas and then release the glory hole on its own as v0.7B in another month.

Is Cock Stare supposed to decrease pleasure for enemies?
Cock Stare has variable effect, determined primarily by Karryn's slut level, but possibly also considering current desires or pleasure. At the low end (early game), it dramatically reduces Karryn's Cock desire and the target's pleasure and has a high chance of making the target angry, as you insult their manhood. At the high end (extreme sluttiness), she practically worships their dick, increasing her own desires and iirc having a high chance of making the target horny.

Trashman94

Dec 6, 2018
I keep running into a bug where Tonkin in the 1f boss fight is invincible. He takes no health damage and doesn't fuck off after cumming. Sometimes he even stops attacking altogether. Dafuq am I supposed to do?
Me too, I'm just gonna signal boost this and hope somebody more clever has a solution.

• Sad
Reactions: Stretta

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Get the most recent update.

Download link : Mega
v7A.e

• Fixed a very weird bug where Tonkin becomes invulnerable if you critically hit him after taunting. Please don't call Tonkin a pig ;_;
  • Pleasure Stance no longer carries over to the next wave.
  • Fixed Masturbation skills continuing to happen when Karryn is downed or having sex.
  • Enemies will now no longer press Karryn into having sex while she is still masturbating even if they are horny. Enjoy the free show!
  • Fixed new Riots being reported in the End of the Day Reports as having been rioting for 2 days already.
  • Fixed Karryn not being able to use skills that has the same stamina cost as her remaining stamina.
  • Fixed the virgin icon not being removed after losing virginity to a dildo.
  • Minor typo fixes.

RudyMan

Jun 10, 2017
Hello there, brothers and sisters.
Is there a way to change K sensitivity? I mean cheat. Or change amount of pleasure, like in-game cheat, but for prisoner mode.
Thanks and may the Karryn be with you.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes