Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
Download link : Mega
v7A.e

• Fixed a very weird bug where Tonkin becomes invulnerable if you critically hit him after taunting. Please don't call Tonkin a pig ;_;
  • Pleasure Stance no longer carries over to the next wave.
  • Fixed Masturbation skills continuing to happen when Karryn is downed or having sex.
  • Enemies will now no longer press Karryn into having sex while she is still masturbating even if they are horny. Enjoy the free show!
  • Fixed new Riots being reported in the End of the Day Reports as having been rioting for 2 days already.
  • Fixed Karryn not being able to use skills that has the same stamina cost as her remaining stamina.
  • Fixed the virgin icon not being removed after losing virginity to a dildo.
  • Minor typo fixes.
just incase somebody missed it

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
have you tried other rpgmaker games? do they work or have the same problem?
I did. Nymphomania Paradox (which is also RPGM MV) works normally. Which somehow makes this feel even more frustrating because Karryn is one of my favorite games.

Love@95

May 7, 2018
Also you can enable manual saving. I have autosave active because it only autosaves after a fight and otherwise when entering a room. Thus you can easily save-scum by just alt+f4 and start the fight or action (e.g. waitress job) again. It's a just as easy tweak:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game autosaves to the file that was last saved to. So if you want to make a backup save just save it to a new file and afterwards save to the regular file, too. Thus the next autosave overwrites the usual save location and the backup save is left untouched.
Thank you so much bro.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Is there a way to remove or increase the warden lvl cap?
And a way to make enemies keep going even after they cum? I know it rarely happens when they're horny. After they cum they can go for a second round. I want a way to make this always happens, for 3 times or more.
Function is called Game_Actor.prototype.getWardenLevelLimit in RemtairyResults.js.

edit: Missed the second question. Basically each enemy has a certain number of "ejaculation stock", and one is removed each time they cum. For example, an enemy that has 1.2 ejstock has a 20% chance of having 2 stock, and a 80% chance of having 1. This is why you see some enemies "sometimes" have 2, but most of the times just 1.

You can increase the ejaculation stock on all enemies by changing the result of Game_Enemy.prototype.setupEjaculation function, but I believe that only applies when you start a new game.

There's more advanced ways of doing it... like having the game count how many times each enemy has cum, and use that as a variable for increasing their ejaculationstock and ejaculationamount over time... but I've only started playing around with that myself so not 100% I've got it working yet.

Last edited:

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
Function is called Game_Actor.prototype.getWardenLevelLimit in RemtairyResults.js.

edit: Missed the second question. Basically each enemy has a certain number of "ejaculation stock", and one is removed each time they cum. For example, an enemy that has 1.2 ejstock has a 20% chance of having 2 stock, and a 80% chance of having 1. This is why you see some enemies "sometimes" have 2, but most of the times just 1.

You can increase the ejaculation stock on all enemies by changing the result of Game_Enemy.prototype.setupEjaculation function, but I believe that only applies when you start a new game.

There's more advanced ways of doing it... like having the game count how many times each enemy has cum, and use that as a variable for increasing their ejaculationstock and ejaculationamount over time... but I've only started playing around with that myself so not 100% I've got it working yet.
in what file can the " Game_Enemy.prototype.setupEjaculation " be found ?

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
You can try 32-bit version from but suppose you will bump memory limit from time to time.
Forgive me if I sound stupid but... it basically let's the version I downloaded from MEGA run on 32bit?

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Okay, I'm really sorry to keep bothering you guys about this, but...

After my last post, I've deleted the game and cleared my recycle bin, and then re-downloaded the game and then unpacked it.

The problem persists: when I run the .exe, the game window opens into a black screen that goes on forever. I left it sitting for like 15 minutes, still a black screen.

Other RPGM and MV games work properly, which makes this infinitely more frustrating.

Please help.

Reactions: hakarlman

Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
Okay, I'm really sorry to keep bothering you guys about this, but...

After my last post, I've deleted the game and cleared my recycle bin, and then re-downloaded the game and then unpacked it.

The problem persists: when I run the .exe, the game window opens into a black screen that goes on forever. I left it sitting for like 15 minutes, still a black screen.

Other RPGM and MV games work properly, which makes this infinitely more frustrating.

Please help.
Mm... Did you try checking the properties of the folder and .exe file in it?
Maybe they're in read-only or, in case of .exe,blocked due to "being transferred from other pc"

It usually happens with torrented games 'n gives me black screens until I do the mambo-jambo with it

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
in what file can the " Game_Enemy.prototype.setupEjaculation " be found ?
RemtairyEnemy.js

edit: Also, here's my (beta) version of the updateEjaculation function I wrote;
JavaScript:
Game_Enemy.prototype.updateEjaculation = function() {
    let count = this._ejaculationCount;
    let min = this.enemy().dataEjaculationAmt + count;
    let range = this.enemy().dataEjaculationRange;
    let stock = this.enemy().dataEjaculationStock;
    if(count > 0)
        stock++;
    if(count > 24)
        stock++;
    if(count > 99)
        stock++;
    this._ejaculationVolume = Math.max(Math.randomInt(range) + min, 10);
    this._ejaculationStock = Math.max(stock, 1);
};
Just plug that into RemtairyEnemy.js and add the call to it from the Game_Enemy.prototype.onBattleStart function in the same file. I *think* it works, but I haven't gotten any of the enemies to 25+ yet to be sure. One could probably reduce those numbers just to make sure, but I haven't yet.

Last edited:

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Hello guys and thanks for giving the best guides and tips in this game.I just have one question is it easy to edit the receptionist fame notoriety satisfaction and all those numbers if so can you please tell me what values should i change with notepad++ and where can i find the line in the code thanks for your attention please let me know

Reactions: Beats9821

alan

Aug 6, 2016

Thanks a lot, bro.

Reactions: voidzone247
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes