doomwad765

Jun 16, 2018
So I've slept at least ten times now and I'm still on Day 1, think there's something wrong on my end, anyone else having this issue?

I will say, I've done basically every single tweak on the list of .js file tweaks, so if that's the problem I fully accept that.

Edit: It was the " get her naked all the time" one, specifically the one where you disable dressing on new day.

Last edited:

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
After following your suggestion guys i manage to make the reception job more enjoyable thanks again. Any tips how can i remove the females because last time was filled with women and grannies

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I don't know your system, but maybe you have like a really stat of the art system, and really high res monitor.

I you might, if running and Nvidia card can do in radeon too, but I have not ran my radeon system in some time. Sense I got this Ryzen 9 3900 with RTX 2070 super.

anyway in Nvidia control panel go to manage 3d settings/Program settings and add the game .exe for this game and under setting set Vertical sync On. ( Might help if like your system is running away with it's FPS.)

(You are running like win 10 64 bit OS I am assuming) This game a few post back I saw where they are not making it to run on a 32 bit system anymore... <<< Or I think that is what I read.

May not help but could be a problem, it does sound like a vid card sync issue, Sort of.
Mine is a Lenovo on Windows 8, I'm not sure what other specs there are.

I run 64-bit system so at least it's not that (thank God).

So...what should I do?

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
This is kind of a weird ask all things considered but would anyone happen to have a copy of the old 0.6n2 version I could have? That's the latest version Mr. Chainchair's mod is said to work with and the MEGA download from when it was new appears to no longer be working. Thanks in advance!

imoentm

May 10, 2020
I don't know why but for some reason this game won't work for me. Keeps downloading into 3 different files with no way to play even if i put them all in one file.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
This is kind of a weird ask all things considered but would anyone happen to have a copy of the old 0.6n2 version I could have? That's the latest version Mr. Chainchair's mod is said to work with and the MEGA download from when it was new appears to no longer be working. Thanks in advance!
Unless something breaks horribly check back tomorrow. I finished the new stuff I wanted to build and now I'm just playtesting.

Flash2314

Jan 17, 2020
I think this is fully intended. When Rem put out the first public alpha, with only a single floor of the prison, it was supposed to be a demo of everything that the game would eventually end up being... which meant that the degree of corruption you would expect to see over the course of the full story had to happen, in a compressed and accelerated format, within a single level. Later updates added more story and more than tripled the amount of space you had to play with, but they were all built upon the foundation of that first demo, which had things going waay too fast, so they had to escalate from there, leading to things like the floor 3 boss being invincible unless you farmed NG+ or had one of a small set of perfect builds. Now that they've got a decent patron base and lots of eyes on the project, and are approaching something that could be called a finished product in a few more months, they're trying to get it closer to what the end result is supposed to be.
IIRC Rem has said the "intended" experience is eventually supposed to be a Prisoner run where you genuinely try to stay pure, gradually become corrupt, but never fall to the point where you can't keep progressing the story and eventually get to an ending. Which is a significant change from previous version where Prisoner mode took a specialized build or NG+ bonuses just to make it to the halfway point. Obviously we've got a lot of balance and rebalance patches between here and v1.0, but it's probably a lot closer.
That is.........Very disappointing to me. Was expecting this game to be a decent rpg with H elements. Instead, it seems like he is going the "Hunt for the CGs" route of typical RPGmaker games. No point in difficulties if that's the case lol. Ahhh well, I'll keep a eye on this game still. Might still be pleasantly surprised.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
so is there a setting I missed maybe that lets the pop-in animations loop forever until you press a button? ..because that would be amazing..

edit: or a mod maybe that I could use? or something I could change to make it happen in the code?

Petrine12

May 26, 2020
It's a bit irritating that this game gives the illusion of a "clean" run being possible. You put points into non-sex combat edicts and everything seems fine, but then sadism ramps up and you slowly build up sex passives and you get all the combat problems that pleasure brings. All it takes is one defeat battle to get laden with enough desire passives to cripple the build you were attempting.

Don't get me wrong. Sex combat and the passives are awesome (and probably the actual reason to play the game) but it's kind of a bummer that about a third or more of Karryn's personal/training edicts are inevitably a waste.

Idk, maybe I'm doing it horribly wrong. Is there a way to reduce sadism level?

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes