Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Can anyone confirm or deny for me something?
Ever since trying the new update, goblins stopped cumming inside Karryn during the "doggy style" position, the one after cunnilingus. Is it just me, because I did a few alterations and tweaks or is this a bug in the vanilla too?
And if anyone knows, where exactly I can change the behavior of inmates to fix that?

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
Can anyone confirm or deny for me something?
Ever since trying the new update, goblins stopped cumming inside Karryn during the "doggy style" position, the one after cunnilingus. Is it just me, because I did a few alterations and tweaks or is this a bug in the vanilla too?
And if anyone knows, where exactly I can change the behavior of inmates to fix that?
Now that i think about it yea, i have the samr issue, even thought i have more than enough desire

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I don't know why but for some reason this game won't work for me. Keeps downloading into 3 different files with no way to play even if i put them all in one file.
That is odd downloading a single .7z file breaks it up into 3 files.. I have truly never seen that.

Are you downloading from mega or Nopy, ( Those other two have never been anything but troubles for me, they seem to do all they can to trick you into clicking on the wrong thing, and of course then you quite often download something you for sure do not want, and infect your computer )

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
how were you able to change the skin color of the prisoners??
for me the skin color of the hand or penis, or body is always according to the race of the attacker. green, red, human looking skin, dark or light... what ever.. You saying your attackers do not appear that way?

chris59010

Jul 14, 2018
Is there a way to change/remove skill cost and cooldowns? And it possible to remove increasing skill cost with each use?
In www/data/skills.json is the list of all the skill, you can edit cool downs there, i havn't tried changing costs, but i believe it would be doable from there as well.

Reactions: GunLinser

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Mine is a Lenovo on Windows 8, I'm not sure what other specs there are.

I run 64-bit system so at least it's not that (thank God).

So...what should I do?
If I understood your post, It sounds like you have some third party onboard vid card.

Win 8 is right up there with win ME, and window's Vista as among the worst OS Microsoft ever released.

it is a cut above those other 2, but still flacky in many way's.

That third party Vid card ( If that is what I am seeing in that Lenovo ) might be okay with most every other RPG maker style game, but this one is pretty stressful compared to any other I have played.

Your card just may not be handling it. ( Not something you want to hear, but it could be the problem) Also the win 8 OS is notorious for going crazy with certain games, and just not working right. I have seen post of all kinds with people having trouble getting certain games to work with it.

Reactions: Beats9821

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
oh okie only a few days there are a.b.c.d.e.f..... so which one or when will be a stable version to play with? i have be waited for a half year to try this game again.

ZunMadun

Oct 21, 2017
What are the requirements for in-combat masturbation? I got it once but I don't know how to get it again.
hi how can we make Karryn masturbate in battle ? i do it once but i don't understand how it work
Based on the code you need atleast masturbate lvl 1 and be aroused. Then if your desires are high enough there is a random chance that you will start masturbation.
Orgasms lower the chance to start

Reactions: ragingcockfighter

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
This is kind of a weird ask all things considered but would anyone happen to have a copy of the old 0.6n2 version I could have? That's the latest version Mr. Chainchair's mod is said to work with and the MEGA download from when it was new appears to no longer be working. Thanks in advance!
This is not a clean version, sorry. I've made changes, but I can't remember what those changes are. If you run into some weird stuff let me know and I can maybe try to fix it.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
hi how can we make Karryn masturbate in battle ? i do it once but i don't understand how it work
Using accessories that raise the requirements for enemies to initiate sex with Karryn helps. Boost your desires, except for cock (bring that lower), and you'll have a small window before they jump her to initiate masturbation.

Also, hint: there are fun interactions with different objects and the in-combat masturbation. Toys, halberds... etc.

Reactions: ragingcockfighter

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
To make the receptionist job a bit more interesting... not sure how to reach the dev, but these are my suggestions;
  1. Make it possible for goblins to join with cunnilingus at the same time as another goblin is in the anal slot [and vice versa] (this can probably be done with just some coding).
  2. Make it possible for visitors in 2nd/3rd slot to join with handjobs at the same time as Karryn is giving service to another visitor (up to 2) (requires more art).
  3. If at any time Karryn is servicing 3 visitors and 2 goblins at the same time, enter "service mode", where the rest of the goblins queue up to join and the current visitors all join in on the fun as hand/mouth slots open up. Keep trading off until time runs out. (requires the above art and more coding).
edit: Hell, can even have Karryn flip over on her back on the desk. Opens up a titjob slot for another goblin. That would require a lot more art being drawn though.

Last edited:

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
It's a bit irritating that this game gives the illusion of a "clean" run being possible. You put points into non-sex combat edicts and everything seems fine, but then sadism ramps up and you slowly build up sex passives and you get all the combat problems that pleasure brings. All it takes is one defeat battle to get laden with enough desire passives to cripple the build you were attempting.

Don't get me wrong. Sex combat and the passives are awesome (and probably the actual reason to play the game) but it's kind of a bummer that about a third or more of Karryn's personal/training edicts are inevitably a waste.

Idk, maybe I'm doing it horribly wrong. Is there a way to reduce sadism level?
It's true but the whole sadism part is pretty cool too. Kicking them in the balls and bulling them. I hope they expand it

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
RemtairyEnemy.js

edit: Also, here's my (beta) version of the updateEjaculation function I wrote;
JavaScript:
Game_Enemy.prototype.updateEjaculation = function() {
    let count = this._ejaculationCount;
    let min = this.enemy().dataEjaculationAmt + count;
    let range = this.enemy().dataEjaculationRange;
    let stock = this.enemy().dataEjaculationStock;
    if(count > 0)
        stock++;
    if(count > 24)
        stock++;
    if(count > 99)
        stock++;
    this._ejaculationVolume = Math.max(Math.randomInt(range) + min, 10);
    this._ejaculationStock = Math.max(stock, 1);
};
Just plug that into RemtairyEnemy.js and add the call to it from the Game_Enemy.prototype.onBattleStart function in the same file. I *think* it works, but I haven't gotten any of the enemies to 25+ yet to be sure. One could probably reduce those numbers just to make sure, but I haven't yet.
Um, could you give a more detailed walkthrough of how to implement this in the game? I would really like for enemies to have more ejstock. Also, could you describe more what it actually does?

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
a little question which is something I don't understand. the game ends after defeating the lizard boss of the third level, but with this update I was expecting level 4, now the question, does the game end like this or is there some other version where to go on?

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
a little question which is something I don't understand. the game ends after defeating the lizard boss of the third level, but with this update I was expecting level 4, now the question, does the game end like this or is there some other version where to go on?
I would recommend looking at the actual information about the updates before making assumptions like that going forward, because we knew from the start that 0.7 wasn't going to continue the story and would instead focus on finishing up the missing content from floors 2 and 3 and updating gameplay systems.

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
Did you even read the pop up after you defeated the 3 level boss and came out of the office

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes