voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Can someone explain to me what actions are possible while working as a waitress can you do sex actions while working ??
Or the only sex you can perform is while waking up at the table ????
Karryn is basically subjugated to all the regular looks/pets/spanks etc while passing by enemies at the tables. She'll also get requests to flash the crowd, which she may or may not accept for a tip depending on your stats. But other than that, the fun part is when she gets too drunk to walk and they help her take a rest on the table, yeah.

Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

White

Feb 22, 2017
Since we are talking about code, I am looking for a way to raise or lower the desires needed for some actions, like blowjobs or vaginal sex. Anyone knows where I can find it?

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Fair warning for anyone using my above code to increase stock; it works for visitors too. It may take some time to satisfy each horny visitor. Use at your own peril.

Currently trying to figure out how to limit it from affecting them. isVisitorType doesn't appear to be working.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Since we are talking about code, I am looking for a way to raise or lower the desires needed for some actions, like blowjobs or vaginal sex. Anyone knows where I can find it?
These are all defined in RemtairyKarrynPassives.js under the section "Desire Requirements". Just ctrl-f for that and you should find it pretty fast.

xdlmao99

May 17, 2019
is there a way to edit edict points, order and control? I want to play with the prisoner mode aggressiveness without dealing with all the things around it

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
is there a way to edit edict points, order and control? I want to play with the prisoner mode aggressiveness without dealing with all the things around it
literally just use the search button, it has been answered many times

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
wouldnt have posted if I found my answer there
Take a look at RemtairyPrison.js. Just fiddling with the starting constants in the first set there should be enough for what you need in terms of order and income.

In RemtairyEdicts.js you can find the function getNewDayEdictPoints (row 544 for me). You can fiddle with the result of that function to get more daily edict points.

annam

Apr 13, 2017
I ran into a problem(?) where during the bar scene there were about 5 people left to be targeted with the kiss option, their pleasure would increase but they wouldn't do anything else. I could use any other sex skill on them. Is this a bug or just the intended way for the scene to end. I just wanted to completely fill the mug.

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
I ran into a problem(?) where during the bar scene there were about 5 people left to be targeted with the kiss option, their pleasure would increase but they wouldn't do anything else. I could use any other sex skill on them. Is this a bug or just the intended way for the scene to end. I just wanted to completely fill the mug.
after they all have a turn on karryn and finish with her they stay there until she finished the mug, you can kiss them but thats all

annam

Apr 13, 2017
after they all have a turn on karryn and finish with her they stay there until she finished the mug, you can kiss them but thats all
All right cool. So basically try to get a full house, let everyone have a go and hope they aim for the mug. I tried kissing the same dude for about 15 minutes to see if anything else would happen. Thanks for clearing it up.

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
All right cool. So basically try to get a full house, let everyone have a go and hope they aim for the mug. I tried kissing the same dude for about 15 minutes to see if anything else would happen. Thanks for clearing it up.
i think that when i did that his pleasure would go up, but it would be like 1 percent, but that also was on 0.6 version, but yea its not worth it

xdlmao99

May 17, 2019
Take a look at RemtairyPrison.js. Just fiddling with the starting constants in the first set there should be enough for what you need in terms of order and income.

In RemtairyEdicts.js you can find the function getNewDayEdictPoints (row 544 for me). You can fiddle with the result of that function to get more daily edict points.
Thanks man

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Karryn is basically subjugated to all the regular looks/pets/spanks etc while passing by enemies at the tables. She'll also get requests to flash the crowd, which she may or may not accept for a tip depending on your stats. But other than that, the fun part is when she gets too drunk to walk and they help her take a rest on the table, yeah.
Thanks does that increase the bar fame by letting them to have sex with her ???

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Mod is now updated for 0.7A.f on the dev branch. See

Important: Install instructions have changed. Read the readme.

Highlights:
1. New feature for waitress if you serve a wrong drink. Serving drinks is now an instant action.
2. Can equip toys at any bed after having them used on Karryn once. Toys give pleasure while walking around.
3. Bukkake is no longer ever fully cleaned up but slowly decays over time. Walking around covered in cum will give fatigue/pleasure based on passives.
***Above changes are all configurable.
4. Reorganized mod and moved all mod options into a config file. All general balance changes are now DISABLED by default. That means autosave is active again.

waitress preview.png

Read the readme for more information.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
It's working as intended. They're staying there waiting for you to finish your drink :)

spacedog

Jun 17, 2017
Mod is now updated for 0.7A.f on the dev branch. See

Important: Install instructions have changed. Read the readme.

Highlights:
1. New feature for waitress if you serve a wrong drink. Serving drinks is now an instant action.
2. Can equip toys at any bed after having them used on Karryn once. Toys give pleasure while walking around.
3. Bukkake is no longer ever fully cleaned up but slowly decays over time. Walking around covered in cum will give fatigue/pleasure based on passives.
***Above changes are all configurable.
4. Reorganized mod and moved all mod options into a config file. All general balance changes are now DISABLED by default. That means autosave is active again.

View attachment 931410

Read the readme for more information.
Thanks but :
TypeError: Cannot read property 'slice' of undefined
Game_Actor.equipSlots (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/YEP_EquipCore.js:461:47)
Game_Actor.equipInitEquips (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/YEP_EquipCore.js:430:22)
Game_Actor.initEquips (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/YEP_EquipCore.js:406:10)
Game_Actor.setup (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/rpg_objects.js:3443:10)
Game_Actor.setup (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/YEP_BaseParamControl.js:1040:33)
Game_Actor.setup (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/YEP_ExtraParamFormula.js:768:36)
Game_Actor.setup (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/YEP_SpecialParamFormula.js:815:36)
Game_Actor.setup (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/YEP_ItemCore.js:952:34)
Game_Actor.setup (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/YEP_EnhancedTP.js:3709:33)
Game_Actor.setup (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/FTKR_SkillTreeSystem.js:2349:31)
Version 7A.f, 111.
b1a78c46228a3a79efbe9c9ff04af329ef110aca

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes