Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Is there ANY way to increase the chance of her starting to masturbate in battle? anyway to mod the game, anything?

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Is there ANY way to increase the chance of her starting to masturbate in battle? anyway to mod the game, anything?
Do you mean her masturbating prisoners or masturbating herself? Cuz unless they changed it in the new patch, I don't recall the latter being possible.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
level 35 and still virgin. I love how this game let's you choose! I made her based on my real life gf who prefers anal and she prefers it a LOT more, so no vaginal for now. This is one of the best games ever made in the site.
Oh, thats nice. How did you managed to level up anal stuff before getting deflowered? Did you grind a especific enemy/stat? I'll try a run later tonight to get anal first, but don't know how to properly do it yet, so any tips is good

Last edited:
Reactions: gruntcy

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
You can play around with the desire requirements in RemtairyKarrynPassives.js, but if you want to do it legitimately then your best bet is probably to reduce cock desire as much as possible and avoid goblins (cause those bitches will go straight to cunni as soon as they smell pussy). Using accessories that increase the desire requirements for common early sex scenes like handjobs is also a good idea.

Basically the math is such that the higher Karryn's desire values are, the faster her desire to masturbate in battle builds up. The trick is to avoid getting into sex scenes while that builds up. Being horny/aroused helps too.

edit: Remember you can use Cock Stare to reduce your cock desire as well.

Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
Oh, thats nice. How did you managed to level up anal stuff before getting deflowered? Did you grind a especific enemy/stat? I'll try a run later tonight to get anal first, but don't know how to properly do it yet, so any tips is good
Unlock willpower skills that let you raise or deplete your desires
Keep pussy desire as low as possible whenever you get the chance
If you don't have both cock 'n pussy desire up enemies will only pet it/finger/etc, but they won't be able to initiate sex
You can also just make your cock desire low as hell all the time, they won't be able to do initiate vaginal sex, too, then
But they won't be able to initiate shit then
They'll just pet you and slap yo arse till you cum, lose energy and fall down
If they'll enter a battle-fuck stuff tho they'll at least arouse themselves as well, which is why I don't recommend controlling cock desire only. Ya might lose like this if you go out of energy eventually, and controlling it early on is a pain
edit: Remember you can use Cock Stare to reduce your cock desire as well.
Ay man, that only works up till a certain slut level if I reckon
High-level slut Karryn just goes
"Oh gosh, such a majestic wiener, I can't wait till my mom calls me Bill and allows me to get 2 of them at once", raising her desire instead

Reactions: gruntcy

annam

Apr 13, 2017
Messing with the RemLines file is a lot more fun that I thought it would be. You can make Karryn or the enemies say pretty much anything you want. (Back up the file before you mess with it of course.)

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Ay man, that only works up till a certain slut level if I reckon
High-level slut Karryn just goes
"Oh gosh, such a majestic wiener, I can't wait till my mom calls me Bill and allows me to get 2 of them at once", raising her desire instead
Well, idk, I don't have that passive on my slutlevel 250+ Karryn yet. Haven't stared at enough cocks I guess :)

Goouka

Jul 22, 2018
Edit RemtairyKarrynOnani.js and in this function:

JavaScript:
/////////////////
///////////////////
// In Battle Onani
///////////////////
////////////////

Game_Actor.prototype.setWantsToOnaniInBattle = function(status) {
    this._onaniWantsToInBattle = status;
};

Change it from '= status ;' to '= true;'. This will skip all the desire and passive calculations that crunch the numbers to see if the option should be available and will just always give you the option to do it. Be aware that this will remove your ability to flee battles as well. You should also keep a copy of the file before you edit it in case you do something wrong.

Reactions: tce and voidzone247
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes