Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
anyone know how to edit the different dialogs? I want to change both the overworld dialog and combat dialog a bit.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
If I understood your post, It sounds like you have some third party onboard vid card.

Win 8 is right up there with win ME, and window's Vista as among the worst OS Microsoft ever released.

it is a cut above those other 2, but still flacky in many way's.

That third party Vid card ( If that is what I am seeing in that Lenovo ) might be okay with most every other RPG maker style game, but this one is pretty stressful compared to any other I have played.

Your card just may not be handling it. ( Not something you want to hear, but it could be the problem) Also the win 8 OS is notorious for going crazy with certain games, and just not working right. I have seen post of all kinds with people having trouble getting certain games to work with it.
The problem is that I never had any trouble playing Karryn before I reset the damn thing.

Also, the sticker says Radeon Graphics. I most certainly never pried the computer open to switch things around.

Thanks for the info. Anything I could try?

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Mod is now updated for 0.7A.f on the dev branch. See

Important: Install instructions have changed. Read the readme.

Highlights:
1. New feature for waitress if you serve a wrong drink. Serving drinks is now an instant action.
2. Can equip toys at any bed after having them used on Karryn once. Toys give pleasure while walking around.
3. Bukkake is no longer ever fully cleaned up but slowly decays over time. Walking around covered in cum will give fatigue/pleasure based on passives.
***Above changes are all configurable.
4. Reorganized mod and moved all mod options into a config file. All general balance changes are now DISABLED by default. That means autosave is active again.

View attachment 931410

Read the readme for more information.
Is it the main game you need to decrypt, or the mod files? Because I think I followed the steps correctly, but it still crashes.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleDemon

heehatatt

Jun 2, 2017
my karryn is accepting strip requests in the bar at like ~20 slut level and 0 alcohol drunk with a happy face, and the next moment when someone looks at her she calls him a low life pig :unsure:

Wottinski

Jul 27, 2017
got a problem with the mod, i thought i followed the instruction. I failed miserably :D
can someone provide a detailed step-by-step guide for the idiots?

"
[ERROR (1607287299401) 12/6/2020 09:41:45pm] TypeError: Cannot read property 'slice' of undefined
at Game_Actor.equipSlots (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/YEP_EquipCore.js:461:47)
at Game_Actor.equipInitEquips (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/YEP_EquipCore.js:430:22)
at Game_Actor.initEquips (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/YEP_EquipCore.js:406:10)
at Game_Actor.setup (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/rpg_objects.js:3443:10)
at Game_Actor.setup (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/YEP_BaseParamControl.js:1040:33)
at Game_Actor.setup (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/YEP_ExtraParamFormula.js:768:36)
at Game_Actor.setup (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/YEP_SpecialParamFormula.js:815:36)
at Game_Actor.setup (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/YEP_ItemCore.js:952:34)
at Game_Actor.setup (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/YEP_EnhancedTP.js:3709:33)
at Game_Actor.setup (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/FTKR_SkillTreeSystem.js:2349:31)

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
can anyone that knows the code of the game direct me to where the code is that controls the battle rubbing, petting, fingering and other animations? I think someone here probably knows it very well.. is it just in battle stuff?

I doubt it is, so I'm asking..

Reactions: Sua Kyudrae

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
level 35 and still virgin. I love how this game let's you choose! I made her based on my real life gf who prefers anal and she prefers it a LOT more, so no vaginal for now. This is one of the best games ever made in the site.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Compare in Notepad++. The generic term for the tool would probably be a diff viewer. Damned useful.
I think that's a separate plugin. One to simply compare and show differences, the other merges the two files. You have more control with Compare than Combine though, so I'd probably go with that.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Tried poking about in the code, tried to make the desire persistent but unable to. Any assistance?
RemtairyKarryn.js, function is called initMembers:
JavaScript:
Game_Actor.prototype.initMembers = function() {
    Remtairy.Karryn.Game_Actor_initMembers.call(this);
    this._poseName = POSE_NULL;
    this._showTachie = false;
    this.setAllowTachieUpdate(false);
    this._tachieFlip = false;
    this.completeResetBodyParts();
    this._mentalPhase = false;
    this.setAllBodySlotsFree();
    this.turnOffCantEscapeFlag();
    this.turnOffJustEscapedFlag();
    //this.resetDesires(); <-- comment this out with //
    this.resetCockiness();
    this.resetInvasionNoiseLevel();
    this.setupObtainedTitlesArray();
    this.removeAllToys();
    this._sleepQuality = 0;
    this._lastMentalBattleSkill = new Game_Item();
};
It's possible that function is called from elsewhere as well. You can use the windows search function to find out which files call it.

edit: Looks like it's mostly in that file. postBattleCleanup is another function. Just ctrl-f for this.resetDesires().

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
I think that's a separate plugin. One to simply compare and show differences, the other merges the two files. You have more control with Compare than Combine though, so I'd probably go with that.
Oh, cool. I'll have to have a look - manual merges always did make me want to smoke crack. ;)

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes