sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I would recommend looking at the actual information about the updates before making assumptions like that going forward, because we knew from the start that 0.7 wasn't going to continue the story and would instead focus on finishing up the missing content from floors 2 and 3 and updating gameplay systems.
Did you even read the pop up after you defeated the 3 level boss and came out of the office
I read the changelogs and what it says at the end, I just didn't know it ended like this and I had a doubt.
where are these "actual information about the updates" I would be curious to read them.

Last edited:

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Thanks for the updates, the saves and the general discussion here folks.

This is probably my favorite Game, besides Overgrown genesis.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Now that i think about it yea, i have the samr issue, even thought i have more than enough desire
Is it safe for me to assume, that you're playing clean game? If so, did you use the old save/shared by somebody else or started a new one and do you use latest version?

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Um, could you give a more detailed walkthrough of how to implement this in the game? I would really like for enemies to have more ejstock. Also, could you describe more what it actually does?
I wish. I can't really get it to work properly. Basically, my idea was to use this._ejaculationCount (which I assume is just a count on how many times that particular enemy has cum) at the beginning of the battle to increase the volume and stock of that particular enemy. It doesn't appear to carry over, however. This could depend on how enemies are spawned and respawned, in that every time you defeat an enemy it's effectively "despawned" and if another enemy is spawned with the same name that's technically an entirely new enemy. That's my current theory anyway, and that's why it doesn't work unless you lose over and over again.

In order to make this function properly I'd have to create a separate variable that ties into the data on a higher level, and not on a temporary variable that only seems to stick around until that enemy is defeated. I've yet to get it to work properly, however.

If you just want to permanently increase how much stock/volume each enemy has, however, that's not super hard to do. Step by step;

1. Open up RemtairyEnemy.js
2. Go to row ~140 and find the function Game_Enemy.prototype.onBattleStart. Add a call to another function at the end, so it should look like this:
JavaScript:
Game_Enemy.prototype.onBattleStart = function() {
    Remtairy.Enemy.Game_Enemy_onBattleStart.call(this);
    this.recoverAll();
    this.recoverAll();
    this.setupSexToys();
    this.hornyPrefixEffect();
    this.angryPrefixEffect();
    this.updateEjaculation();
};
3. Now create a new function anywhere in the file (I prefer to add it next to setupEjaculation around row ~250, but anywhere is fine):
JavaScript:
Game_Enemy.prototype.updateEjaculation = function() {
    let min = this.enemy().dataEjaculationAmt;
    let range = this.enemy().dataEjaculationRange;
    let stock = this.enemy().dataEjaculationStock;
    this._ejaculationVolume = Math.max(Math.randomInt(range) + min + YOUR_VOLUME_VALUE_HERE, 10);
    this._ejaculationStock = stock + YOUR_STOCK_VALUE_HERE;
};
Simply add the value for volume (total ml of cum in the tank) and stock (# of times they can cum) that you prefer. It'll be added on top of whatever their default values are.

edit: Fixed a minor typo in the second function that made the game crash. Sorry.
edit2: Scratch all that. I misunderstood the code. We can use the setupEjaculation function instead, it appears to be called at the start of each combat. I'm gonna work out the best way to edit it and update.
edit3: Okay, finally got it working I believe. I ended up simply editing the existing setupEjaculation function found on row ~250 in RemtairyEnemy, and nothing else. Further comments in the code below.
JavaScript:
Game_Enemy.prototype.setupEjaculation = function() {
    this._ejaculationCount = 0;

let ejStock = Math.floor(this.enemy().dataEjaculationStock);
    if(this.enemy().dataEjaculationStock > 1 && this.enemy().dataEjaculationStock < 2) {
        if(Math.random() < this.enemy().dataEjaculationStock - 1)
            ejStock++;
    }
    else if(this.enemy().dataEjaculationStock > 2 && this.enemy().dataEjaculationStock < 3) {
        if(Math.random() < this.enemy().dataEjaculationStock - 2)
            ejStock++;
    }

// adding these statements, you can do your own math if you want
    if(Karryn.slutLvl > 50)
        ejStock++;
    if(Karryn.slutLvl > 100)
        ejStock++;
    if(Karryn.slutLvl > 200)
        ejStock++;

this._ejaculationStock = ejStock;

this._ejaculationVolume = Math.max(Math.randomInt(range) + min, 0) * ejStock; //also adding ejStock as a multiplier to the amount here in the end, so they don't run out of juice in the tank
};
As you can see I decided to modify the existing ejStock value by simply adding Karryn's slutlevel to it (in three tiers, each tier adding another stock), as well as tying the ejStock value to the volume (so they don't run out of juice, so to speak).

edit4: As mentioned below, there's separate code somewhere that punts the enemies if they run out of energy. I'm currently trying to locate that piece of code. Until then, only those enemies with enough energy will remain, even if they have more cum to donate to Karryn's cause.

Last edited:

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
I wish. I can't really get it to work properly. Basically, my idea was to use this._ejaculationCount (which I assume is just a count on how many times that particular enemy has cum) at the beginning of the battle to increase the volume and stock of that particular enemy. It doesn't appear to carry over, however. This could depend on how enemies are spawned and respawned, in that every time you defeat an enemy it's effectively "despawned" and if another enemy is spawned with the same name that's technically an entirely new enemy. That's my current theory anyway, and that's why it doesn't work unless you lose over and over again.

In order to make this function properly I'd have to create a separate variable that ties into the data on a higher level, and not on a temporary variable that only seems to stick around until that enemy is defeated. I've yet to get it to work properly, however.

If you just want to permanently increase how much stock/volume each enemy has, however, that's not super hard to do. Step by step;

2. Go to row ~140 and find the function Game_Enemy.prototype.onBattleStart. Add a call to another function at the end, so it should look like this:
JavaScript:
    this.recoverAll();
    this.recoverAll();
    this.setupSexToys();
};
3. Now create a new function anywhere in the file (I prefer to add it next to setupEjaculation around row ~250, but anywhere is fine):
JavaScript:
    let min = this.enemy().dataEjaculationAmt + count;
    this._ejaculationVolume = Math.max(Math.randomInt(range) + min + YOUR_VOLUME_VALUE_HERE, 10);
};
Simply add the value for volume (total ml of cum in the tank) and stock (# of times they can cum) that you prefer. It'll be added on top of whatever their default values are.
so you are telling me i can drown karryn in cum

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020

JavaScript:
    this.recoverAll();
    this.recoverAll();
    this.setupSexToys();
};
JavaScript:
};

edit: Fixed a minor typo in the second function that made the game crash. Sorry.
edit2: Scratch all that. I misunderstood the code. We can use the setupEjaculation function instead, it appears to be called at the start of each combat. I'm gonna work out the best way to edit it and update.
That won't work for stock. There's something else somewhere with enemy energy levels I think that they need to still have no matter how much stock they have to not leave the battle after ejaculation. Works fine for volume though.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
is there a way to merge my modded js into the new one? for example, i changed a whole bunch of the lines in www/data/lines, i would like to keep my changed lines from v6 and over write them into the new data/lines file in v7. i hope so.

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
is there a way to merge my modded js into the new one? for example, i changed a whole bunch of the lines in www/data/lines, i would like to keep my changed lines from v6 and over write them into the new data/lines file in v7. i hope so.
no

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
That won't work for stock. There's something else somewhere with enemy energy levels I think that they need to still have no matter how much stock they have to not leave the battle after ejaculation. Works fine for volume though.
Ah, so that's why I got mixed results where for some it would work and not for others. I'll have to dig deeper then, thanks.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
There are plugins for notepad++ that can do this for you. I believe the plugin is called Combine.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Ah, so that's why I got mixed results where for some it would work and not for others. I'll have to dig deeper then, thanks.
You can try looking at Game_Enemy.prototype.setupEnemyPrefixEffect and Game_Enemy.prototype.enemyPrefixParamRate

Can also look here for when Enemies.json is parsed DataManager.processRemTMNotetags_RemtairyEnemy

I spent a while trying to figure this out but nothing I tried worked for stock.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well it's certainly possible, I haven't tested it properly though.
Sorry to barge into the conversation, but what exactly are you trying to do with ejaculation stock? Like, do you look for the way to increase the amount of orgasms the inmate can have or do you actually go deeper into code to change how the whole ejaculation stock system thing works?
I don't want to look lazy or ignorant, I'm currently still looking at the last few posts to understand what you are after.
Edit.
So the person was looking for a way to increase ejaculation stock for enemies, basically make inmates into studs, who can cum 2 times +.
I don't know how good this solution is, since I haven't really dug into to how orgasm system, especially energy and volume works, but the easiest way to make enemies cum multiple times is to go into Karryn's Prison\www\data, locate "\n<Ejaculation Stock: 2>" in Enemies.json file and insert into desired unit's "stats"(obviously increasing the number).

I've done it before and still using it, the only problem I could encounter is the cum volume not being consistent or if you put number more than 4, there is a chance, that the inmate just simply will leave combat on their forth orgasm, hence why I started to talk about energy and cum volume.

Though, I'm pretty sure it depends on player using Karryn's sex skills, which seem to drain enemies quickly.
So for example you're using Vaginal skill on inmate until they reach maximum pleasure and cum from it, which makes them cum more, but from my experience that more powerful orgasm counts as two. Hope that makes sense?

Edit 2.
Forgot to mention "\n<Ejaculation Amount: 14>". It seem to directly affect the volume, however it doesn't work well with Ejaculation stock.
Example: you put a high Ejaculation Amount and want inmate to have four "rounds", but because of the higher volume, inmate could probably unload whole gallon and will be done in just one orgasm. How and where you can change I don't know. Most likely energy related thing. Did manage to have Tonkin cumming around 80ml four times in a row on older build, though.

Last edited:

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
You can try looking at Game_Enemy.prototype.setupEnemyPrefixEffect and Game_Enemy.prototype.enemyPrefixParamRate

Can also look here for when Enemies.json is parsed DataManager.processRemTMNotetags_RemtairyEnemy

I spent a while trying to figure this out but nothing I tried worked for stock.
Ended up editing the following:
JavaScript:
Game_Enemy.prototype.regenerateHp = function() {
    //if(this.hasNoStamina()) return; removed this line
    if(this.isVisitorMaleType || $gameParty.isInGloryBattle) {
        this.setUsedSkillThisTurn(false);
        return;
    }
    //if(this.energy !== 0 && (this._ejaculationStock > 0 || Karryn.isInNoEjaculationStockStillContinuesPose())) { replaced this if-statement with the one below
    if(this._ejaculationStock > 0 || Karryn.isInNoEjaculationStockStillContinuesPose()) {
        let value = Math.floor(this.maxstamina * this.staminaregen);
        if (value !== 0) {
            this.gainHp(value);
        }
        this.setUsedSkillThisTurn(false);
    }
    else {
        this.removeImmortal();
        this.gainHp(-this.stamina);
    }
};
It works for me, because I don't intend to ever whack something with my halberd or kick it to death, but I reckon it may make enemies invulnerable from retreating in any other way than blowing their load.

edit: May also want to edit Game_Enemy.prototype.ejaculationVolume so that it isn't ceilinged by their energy value, else they'll start blowing empty loads.
JavaScript:
    //return Math.min(Math.ceil(value), this.energy); replace this by simply:
    return value;

Last edited:

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
This is not a clean version, sorry. I've made changes, but I can't remember what those changes are. If you run into some weird stuff let me know and I can maybe try to fix it.

Mega
Thank you very much! Chainchair said there's a newer version of the mod coming down the pipe, but it doesn't hurt to keep everything available and up to date.

Reactions: voidzone247

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Can someone explain to me what actions are possible while working as a waitress can you do sex actions while working ??
Or the only sex you can perform is while waking up at the table ????

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes