JoyBoii

May 28, 2017
It's seem we can't use Getting karryn naked all the time code now right? I think this code tweak prevent karryn to have sex with prisoner when she getting drunk on waitress side job.

Sep 16, 2018
In order to unlock sex skills, do I need to just lose a bunch of battles? I read somewhere here that you can get sex skills by winning but I haven't gotten any yet.

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018

v7A.g

• Passives are now completely re-organized in the Passives screen!
  • Talk, Sight and Petting related Passives will take a longer to be obtained.
  • Fix Karryn not starting the battle with full Will if she starts the battle confident.
  • Fixed things being weird after an Invasion battle.
  • Fixed enemies being able to upgrade to a vaginal sex position while Karryn is giving a handjob or blowjob even though she isn't wet.
  • Fixed the couch masturbation battle starting off with no skills available.
  • Fixed non horny enemies still being able to have sex with Karryn while she is still masturbating.
  • Angry enemies will no longer jerk off.
  • Minor typos fixed.

v7A.g.2

• Icons for Passives categories updated.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Is there a code tweak to permanently remove Karryn's hat and gloves?
Yes, you can make it not equip her with her outfit when she wakes up and I've tried it, however it makes her appear naked in combat except for panties. Presumably because afaik you normally don't get gloveless, hatless Karryn outside of invasions, so the assets with her uniform on probably don't exist for that. That's just speculation though. I'm surprised you can even get gloveless Karryn with her outfit on the menu screen, so who knows.

Fannybe@13579

Jun 29, 2020
Quick question, if I upgrade the door thing to prevent less invasion, does that apply to any guard station with bed beside the Main Room one ?

DizzyKana

Sep 10, 2020
Quick question, if I upgrade the door thing to prevent less invasion, does that apply to any guard station with bed beside the Main Room one ?
Well, sometimes the game doesn't work 100% as intended but i really don't think it does; that's the *downside* to guard stations, much less protected.

Reactions: Fannybe@13579

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Mega
v7A.g

• Passives are now completely re-organized in the Passives screen!
  • Talk, Sight and Petting related Passives will take a longer to be obtained.
  • Fix Karryn not starting the battle with full Will if she starts the battle confident.
  • Fixed things being weird after an Invasion battle.
  • Fixed enemies being able to upgrade to a vaginal sex position while Karryn is giving a handjob or blowjob even though she isn't wet.
  • Fixed the couch masturbation battle starting off with no skills available.
  • Fixed non horny enemies still being able to have sex with Karryn while she is still masturbating.
  • Angry enemies will no longer jerk off.
  • Minor typos fixed.

v7A.g.2

• Icons for Passives categories updated.
You are the best my man.

Reactions: Beats9821

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
does anyone have the censored version of this game? Yes u read it right, censored.
I think all the artwork and code for the censored version is in there, so it might just be a flag somewhere in the code that activates it. I haven't looked though.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
In order to unlock sex skills, do I need to just lose a bunch of battles? I read somewhere here that you can get sex skills by winning but I haven't gotten any yet.
As long as you get exposed to said skills (for example, being forced to do a footjob to learn the footjob skill) you'll eventually learn the skill. You don't actually have to lose the battle. It takes more than just one footjob though, I think you need to get two passives in the category before unlocking the skill, and further ones to make it better.

Last edited:

SoulShocker

Jun 4, 2018
Hmm, I think I found a bug.
VS Tonkin, killed his 2 assistant, then have to Sex battle him. Got him to cum twice, then it went weird.
Tonkin no longer attacks, and maxing his Sex bar does nothing. HP doesn't seem to decrease also.

Had to give up to end the fight.

lostcause516

Jun 23, 2018
avoiding getting stuck in handjobs all the time when your trying to have sex with the prisoners is absurdly annoying cause there is a tiny specific window you can create with the stats to make it possible...and you cant get out of a handjob in any way

slepth

Aug 5, 2016
I'm glad the dev uses RPGMV as the game engine. Made it easier for everyone to edit the java script :D

Too hard? Edit the values! Too slow? Edit the values!

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019
Yikes this is a tough game to clear with virginity
I even plugged in a +1 level event so i could put my character up 10 levels. But it seems the enemies scale with level

Anyone got a strategy or route they take to be ahead of the curve in normal mode?

Reactions: jesebar
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes