Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Go back to the alternate universe you came from, monster!

Is it not possible he's trying to record it or do screenshots?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Go back to the alternate universe you came from, monster!

Is it not possible he's trying to record it or do screenshots?
I don't know what his reason is. But my comment was meant as a joke.

ComradeBear

Feb 16, 2018
Any walkthrough or general guide? Running out of prison order due to control -15 after subjugating level 2.
Also don't understand how to level sex related skills, are you supposed to lose several times on each level? Or just wait when it randomly pops up in combat?

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
Any walkthrough or general guide? Running out of prison order due to control -15 after subjugating level 2.
Also don't understand how to level sex related skills, are you supposed to lose several times on each level? Or just wait when it randomly pops up in combat?
depends on how you want to play. if you want a virgin run it's hard to unlock sex skills and passives. but you generally won't have any problem with the order. if you aim to get all available sex skills and passives (warning: you should grind a lot) you can lose on purpose a few times and after that, it just snowballs. but getting mind upgrades is a must.

edit: for a virgin run, focus on dmg and halberd upgrades. for a slut run, go for mind upgrades to survive lust dmg. that's quite simplified but will get u going

Last edited:

jesebar

Jan 14, 2018
Yikes this is a tough game to clear with virginity
I even plugged in a +1 level event so i could put my character up 10 levels. But it seems the enemies scale with level

Anyone got a strategy or route they take to be ahead of the curve in normal mode?
I got to level 3 with my virginity intact on Prisoner mode a few days ago.

The starter bonus which grants +400 income is undoubtedly the best, the rest are borderline useless by comparison.
For Prisoner mode, start with pussy sensitivity and Sadism passive. Pussy since the passive grants boners (therefore easier crits) and Sadism since it gets you Confidence earlier as well as Cock Kick.
For normal mode, I recommend pussy desire (for pheromone boner crits) and any other body part sensitivity. Never choose the same desire and sensitivity region unless you want to see it broken ASAP.
Equip the Newbie title immediately, the first title is honestly a run-killer since income is so important and unfortunately new players often don't notice it or don't understand its effects.
My first 4 edicts are each of the first starter edicts for the weapon triangle and then the bed upgrade. The reason for the bed upgrade is because you need to be doing as much combat as possible every single day.

Keep your control low and income high (my control is usually between -8 and -12), remember that there are two relatively cheap edicts in the Fort Ganon section which grant +25 order each, effectively meaning you can go all the way down to 30 order on the first floor and get up to 80 for the boss fight, which is a safe level. I always get these Order bonus edicts very late (basically when I'm ready to fight the boss) to keep my income as high as possible throughout a floor. You need to view combat as a form of Control, basically. Majority of Control edicts cost income, while often you don't really need all of these edicts since Karryn herself is a form of bonus control (when you defeat waves). If you ever see yourself with a positive income in Order (without buying edicts which grant Order), i.e. you have maybe -6 Control and your daily fights grant 8 Order total, you are doing something wrong and your bank account is likely taking a massive hit unless you're already at the very bottom in Order level.

I think people make the mistake of trying to skip the rooms they've already done and focus on the fights they haven't cleared yet. 90% of the time I only progress to a new fight if I have enough stats to clear it after having cleared all the preceding fights for the day (this is ONLY for floor one, floor two at the moment is extremely difficult at/after the slime fight).

I highly recommend the Red Bracelet and the Midi Ring for equipment. Get Halberd Offense specialization, I honestly have a hard time imagining why you wouldn't do this even if you did an early slut playthrough. Only publish your Virgin status. This will make combat easier for you since it increases boners without you needing the Charm for it. At the moment, I see zero benefit to the Visitor Center. Your Order fluctuation should already be tightly controlled by your daily combat, continuously running a slight deficit whilst saving the Edicts which grant big Order numbers for when you need to get back up for the sake of progressing in either a bossfight or a difficult set of rooms (like on floor 2).

For combat, you need to finish every prisoner off as fast as possible. The more turns a fight takes, the more horny everybody gets and the worse off Karryn's brain is for it. Try to finish every fight with close to 0 willpower. If you ever finish a fight with above 50% willpower, you likely couldve finished it faster if you spent more. Use Ki and Focus whenever you know you dont need to save willpower for desire resists. Once you have it, use Taunt on the very last enemy before a new wave if that next wave has a thug. Thugs are extremely random in their threat level at the moment (even disregarding fights where they get aroused), so some fights they may do next to nothing with their hits and some they may instant KO you every time you revitalize. Stamina KOs will happen, so Healing Thoughts and Defensive Stance should be very high value skills to obtain. Also this may seem obvious but never let a riot last for more than a day.

Masturbate every evening that you need to. The fatigue hit for not doing so is too great and your prison will crumble if you don't use all of your fatigue every day. Never sleep in a guard outpost. By the end of floor 2 you may reach a Sadistic orgasm (eventually every regular attack you make will increase Pleasure by 3-4%). Just try to be selective with which room you want to orgasm in if you reach this point. Doing so on a room with 4 waves or slimes would not be optimal.

Never get a defeat scene, never give a handjob/get into any combat sex scene. These are obvious but if I got one of these, especially a defeat scene, I would view the run as failed.

Beating floor 3 on a normal pace with virgin status, at Prisoner difficulty at least, is very difficult. The only way to consistently do this would be to save scum all of the floor bosses (and in doing so beating them extremely early in days), since the floor 2 boss can actually reasonably be killed in two hits if you get just a little bit lucky (not my favorite boss for its purity-run combat at the moment obviously).

Last edited:

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I read the changelogs and what it says at the end, I just didn't know it ended like this and I had a doubt.
where are these "actual information about the updates" I would be curious to read them.
The dev's got several platforms where they talk about upcoming development which anyone can read, including a Patreon (soon to be defunct), Subscribestar, Twitter, and Discord server, and there's people who crosspost the paywall posts to this thread which will in turn generally be discussed for a day or two and usually reposted once or twice.

Reactions: sunisinus

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
The dev's got several platforms where they talk about upcoming development which anyone can read, including a Patreon (soon to be defunct), Subscribestar, Twitter, and Discord server, and there's people who crosspost the paywall posts to this thread which will in turn generally be discussed for a day or two and usually reposted once or twice.
thanks, I'll take a look at everything so I will have no more doubts.

ComradeBear

Feb 16, 2018
depends on how you want to play. if you want a virgin run it's hard to unlock sex skills and passives. but you generally won't have any problem with the order. if you aim to get all available sex skills and passives (warning: you should grind a lot) you can lose on purpose a few times and after that, it just snowballs. but getting mind upgrades is a must.

edit: for a virgin run, focus on dmg and halberd upgrades. for a slut run, go for mind upgrades to survive lust dmg. that's quite simplified but will get u going
Oh, never even touched mind upgrades, thanks for the tip)Going for a slut run should I focus on "release desires" branch?

Reactions: dragonmaster4

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Thanks for the updates, the saves and the general discussion here folks.

This is probably my favorite Game, besides Overgrown genesis.
You picked my interest and i would be curious to know what this game is,but the search in f95 gave no result,have you some links with infos on the game (dlsite or others)?

Sep 16, 2018
As long as you get exposed to said skills (for example, being forced to do a footjob to learn the footjob skill) you'll eventually learn the skill. You don't actually have to lose the battle. It takes more than just one footjob though, I think you need to get two passives in the category before unlocking the skill, and further ones to make it better.
But how do I get exposed to those skills? The only way I've done it is either lose, or just turtle combat and eventually it switched to a handjob sequence. Is there a faster way to get those?

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
Don't think I have found any lines to be gross.... Example, for me gross starts with something like "Yummy, your smegma tastes better than the cheese from McDonald's.
I found the dialogue in the RemtairyLines.json file in /www/data/ and there's a lot of stuff about dick cheese and shit, stuff like that makes me physically cringe so I manually edited all of it out. Here's the modified one if others are too lazy to sift through the lines, I just replaced the overtly gross stuff with generic dirty talk.

Disarm

Sep 16, 2017
Mod is now updated for 0.7A.f on the dev branch. See

Important: Install instructions have changed. Read the readme.

Highlights:
1. New feature for waitress if you serve a wrong drink. Serving drinks is now an instant action.
2. Can equip toys at any bed after having them used on Karryn once. Toys give pleasure while walking around.
3. Bukkake is no longer ever fully cleaned up but slowly decays over time. Walking around covered in cum will give fatigue/pleasure based on passives.
***Above changes are all configurable.
4. Reorganized mod and moved all mod options into a config file. All general balance changes are now DISABLED by default. That means autosave is active again.

View attachment 931410

Read the readme for more information.

I'm guessing this mod won't work for 0.7A.g.2 yet correct? If it does work for the current version, could someone provide the steps to install it correctly?

Main game was decrypted + mod files added to main game directory, but just crashes.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
But how do I get exposed to those skills? The only way I've done it is either lose, or just turtle combat and eventually it switched to a handjob sequence. Is there a faster way to get those?
Basically what Karryn can get exposed to is all dependant on her desires. If you want to boost it along, you can use the Willpower skills that boost her desires. If you want to know the precise requirements, they are by default (pardon the code, but I can't be arsed to type them all out):

JavaScript:
Game_Actor.prototype.kissingMouthDesireRequirement = function(kissingLvl, karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 75;
    if(kissingLvl === KISS_LVL_TWO) {
        req += 15;
    }

if(this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_FIRST_KISS_ID)) req -= 15;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_FINGERCLAW_ID)) req += 35;
    if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(MISC_LIPGLOSS_ID)) req -= 20;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.blowjobMouthDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 100;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(MISC_PHONESTRAP_ID)) req -= 15;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.suckFingersMouthDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 50;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.blowjobCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 65;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(MISC_PHONESTRAP_ID)) req -= 15;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.mouthSwallowCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 100;

if(this._denyingInternalEjaculations) {
        req += 5 + this.sadismLvl() * 2;
    }

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.handjobCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 80;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_SCORPION_ID)) req += 30;
    if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(MISC_NAILPOLISH_ID)) req -= 20;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.cockPettingCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 50;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.boobsPettingBoobsDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 50;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.nipplesPettingBoobsDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 75;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.tittyFuckBoobsDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 100;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(MISC_EYELINER_ID)) req -= 15;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.tittyFuckCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 65;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_PEARL_ID)) req += 20;
    if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(MISC_EYELINER_ID)) req -= 15;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.clitPettingPussyDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 50;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.cunnilingusPussyDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 85;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.pussyPettingPussyDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 75;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.pussySexPussyDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 100;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(MISC_HIGHHEELS_ID)) req -= 15;

return req;
}; 

Game_Actor.prototype.pussySexCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 85;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_CHAINHAND_ID)) req += 20;
    if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(MISC_HIGHHEELS_ID)) req -= 15;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.pussyCreampieCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 100;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_CHAINHAND_ID)) req += 20;

}

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.buttPettingButtDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 50;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.spankingButtDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 65;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_MIDI_ID)) req += 20;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.analPettingButtDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 75;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.analSexButtDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 100;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(MISC_SCARF_ID)) req -= 15;

return req;
}; 

Game_Actor.prototype.analSexCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 85;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_DOUBLE_ID)) req += 20;
    if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(MISC_SCARF_ID)) req -= 15;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.analCreampieCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 100;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_DOUBLE_ID)) req += 20;

}

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.rimjobMouthDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 100;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_GOLDGLASS_ID)) req += 20;

if(ConfigManager.disableRimjobs) return 999;
    return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.footjobCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 65;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_GOLDGLASS_ID)) req += 30;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.clitToyPussyDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 65;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.pussyToyPussyDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 110;

if(this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_FIRST_SEX_ID)) req -= 20;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.analToyButtDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 85;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.bodyBukkakeCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 35;

if(this._denyingExternalEjaculations) {
        req = Math.min(req + 10 + this.sadismLvl() * 5, this.faceBukkakeCockDesireRequirement());
    }

return req;
};
Game_Actor.prototype.faceBukkakeCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 90;

if(this._denyingExternalEjaculations) {
    }

return req;
};
So, for example, the Mouth Desire requirement for someone to kiss Karryn is a base of 75, which gets boosted by another 15 if her kissing level is 2 or higher - but reduced by 15 if she gets the first kiss passive (which she'll have before she gets to level 2, so the level 2 just cancels out the first kiss passive). Further, you can increase or reduce it with certain accessories. Enjoy.

edit: Oh, btw, I may have raised some of those requirements I pasted above, as I've been trying to get the kick counter and stupid handjobs get in the way. But I didn't change many, or by very much. For the original list you can check RemtairyKarrynPassives.js in your own library.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I'm guessing this mod won't work for 0.7A.g.2 yet correct? If it does work for the current version, could someone provide the steps to install it correctly?

Main game was decrypted + mod files added to main game directory, but just crashes.
I'm sure he'll push a new version once we know if g.2 is the final version of 0.7A.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes